Penis problem
Hi there! This is a bit gross but it is a serious problem I have and I am getting more worried about it every day. I am an 18 year old guy and on my penis and scrotum I have hard balls under the skin. There are a lot of my penis and only a few on my scrotum. I used to think that they were ingrown hairs because a few have hairs growing from them, but now I'm not so sure. When I squeeze one it feels like it is sharp and is stabbing my skin, and sometime a little white greese or something comes out of it. I doubt that this is an STD since I have never had sex and have great personal hygene, but then again...maybe it is... If you could help me out with this problem I would be forever greatful!!!!!!!!!!!
If you've never had sex, then they are definitely not from an STD. Pimples, ingrown hairs, and infected hair follicles are very common in the genital area - especially if you do any shaving or trimming down there. Only a doctor would be able to tell you what these bumps are... but if what sounds like pus comes out them when squeezed, I would think that they are one of the things I listed above. Try consulting with your general doctor or a dermatologist to figure out what they are and how to treat them.
WCindy commented on My Surgery... Sternoc...
RogueJedi is ... Comment
Update
Aug 21 by cnote
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle