Penis problem
I have had what I can only describe as spidery looking slightly raised pinky white areas on the head of my penis. It's quite hard to describe as I have looked at many idfferent skin conditions on the net but can't find anything that looks similar to it. I do have photos of it which would help enormously though. I would say I first noticed it  around 8 months ago and the spidery areas seem to be increasing, in size and maybe in number. I notice when I scratch one of the spidery vein like structures that sometimes white flaky stuff comes off. There is no itching apart from the odd time when it seems to itch but only mild and doesn't last for long. I had an occurrence of balanitis in 2007 and I was given ointment to put on it, which cleared it at first but I don't think I ever got rid of it completely and have maybe had it on and off since then, at the time I was also tested for diabetes which showed up negative. So I am not sure if this is the same thing back again but there is no pain or irritation so it isn't really bothering me but I am maybe a bit concerned as to what it could be. I have been applying organic coconut oil to it as I thought it might be a fungal infection but it doesn't seem to have any effect. I'd be grateful for any advice that you could give me if possible, thanks.
   Appears to be a case of dry skin, especially if the head remains exposed, without being covered by foreskin, most of the time. A moisturising cream should help, do consult your doctor for suitable medication.

Solace
Thanks very much Solace for your feedback. Dry skin was one of the things that I suspected it might be and I know you can get psoriasis on the head of the penis and I have always had psoriasis at the top of my legs and was wondering if this could have started to show in other places aswell. But maybe this is dry skin from some other cause although I am not circumcised (should have mentioned that) and my foreskin usually covers the head area. There is some redness on the foreskin though which kind of made me think it could be a balanitis recurrence. I will seek out a suitable moisturiser and see if it has any effect, if not I will go to the Doctor's and see if they can offer me some help or recommend me to see a dermatologist. Like I say it's not really bothering me but it would be good to find the cause of it and tackle it now in case it does worsen in future, Thanks again for your help.

Harry.
BeStrong_ World AIDS Day, December 1,... Comment
Dec 01
specialmom commented on MY cuz
Nov 30
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle