Men's Health Community
Penis problem

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Penis problem

Ok so here it is.  Frequently after sex or masturbation, regardless of how rough or gentle , the head of my penis, or glans (glands) ends up feeling bruised, the pain stops after a few hours and will be fine after that. Also, I have been getting weird pains that last a second or two at any given spot on my penis. It doesn't feel like its the skin. Sometimes the pain is a pinching feeling, sometimes it is dull, but always stops after about 2 seconds. I have no visible sores or redness or anything.  I went to the doctors and he said " I dunno " . Anyone have any answers for these problems? I'm 24 year old circumcised . I have hpv if that means anything
Hi Rider, you could have Prostatis, infammation of the protate gland, got this why doing some reseach, google HPV and penis pains, should be the second one down, its a long 2 part answer, its the second part you need.
Good Luck
It seems possible but there is a lot of other symptoms it causes that I'm not experiencing . I really need to figure this out
I don't know, but try applying nice cool 100% clear aloe vera after.
I've tried the green gel aloe vera that you put on sun burn but nothing
Hi Rider if your not getting all the symptons but some, I think if it was me I would be sitting in my doctors with a copy of that peice for him to read and get him organise checks for you.
Good Luck
AnnieBrooke busy, busy, busy Comment
AnnieBrooke commented on Cindy's status
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle