Men's Health Community
Penis size/girth concern

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Penis size/girth concern

Ok, so I'm 15 years old, and I am kinda satisfied with my penis, for it has served me well. I have a question about my girth and my length because I feel like it has not been growing much, even though I'm only 15. My length is literally a hair less than six inches, some times it is six inches, sometimes it is like 5.8 or so. (This is obviously when erect). I haven't measured my girth recently, but it looks pretty skinny considering what it should be. It is not round at all and is sometimes pretty flat. Should this improve over time, because my penis looks the same as it did   when I was like 12-14?
Ok so your length is above average and the reason you measure different lengths is because sometimes your not fully hard.Thats normal no worries there. Now the girth what's that measure? I believe 4 inches around is normal.
Just like every man’s entire body grows at different rates, so does every man’s penis. You may have another growth spurt left or you may have reached your adult penile length.  Whichever is the case, the length you have achieved is perfectly normal and it sounds like the girth is fine as well. Since there’s not a lot that can be done about penis size, it’s best to learn to be satisfied with what you have (especially since yours sounds like it’s more than adequate).  It’s important to feel pleased with your penis and to appreciate your member appropriately. One way to do this is by pampering it with a penis nutrient cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) to keep it healthy and in good physical shape.  A guy’s penis is a great friend; treat him like one!
Girth is about 4 inches I think. Biggest I've ever gotten is almost 6.5 inches, so would that be when I'm fully hard?
Yea that would probably be as hard as you'll. But you sound absolutely normal dear :)
Princess.