Men's Health Community
Penis wants to go flaccid when it comes to sex!?

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Okay, maybe someone can give some insight on this as it really aggravates me.  I can make out with my girlfriend and my penis is fine and erect, but when it comes to sex I loose my erection and no matter what I can't seem to get it back.  Can this be just because of being nervous or what?
Avatar n tn
well, how old are you first of all?.. second, do you masterbate and if you do, does it erect fine?.. the way you've explained it to me it sounds like its the jitters.. your nervous.. because if you can get it up perfectly when u kiss then you can get if up during sex.. its all in your head i believe!!!
Avatar n tn
I'm 23 and I masturbate just fine, and I know I shouldn't need any viagra at this age...sorry I should of posted that info in the first post.
Avatar n tn
many times males and females do not perform properly because they are insecure. the biggest reasons would for males would probably be their penis size. for women, their abilities to please their man. in other words, sometimes people get intimidated by the other person. sometimes it could be their looks. for example, if you think your g/f is fine and maybe a little too good for you, which you shouldnt think that way, than that could be a big reason to why your not getting erect. dont let anyone intimidate you. no matter how good they look. if they like you good, if they dont oh well. life goes on. like they told you above, something in your head makes you believe you cant get it up. have a positive state of mind and just go for it damn it!!..lol. good luck
Avatar n tn
dude,its all in your head, did you have a close call before, maybe subconciesly worried about an std, or pregnancy. something in your head is triggering, you say ur fine up until the act. at that moment try to recollect exactly what your thinking. my guess, either a tiny insecurity, or fear.clear your mind do not think of any thing. it used to happen to me when ever i would put on the jimmyhat.
Avatar n tn
I read this topic on the same website

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/mentalhealth/messages/32026.html

According to doctor, using Vigra first several time will increase confidence. But, can anybody tell me... what if we get addicted to it? Have anybody tries this methord? Can you share your experience with us...
Avatar n tn
I hate to do this....but I am 31 and my husband is 32. I want to do it like a 20 year old guy and he can't even stay hard for 3 min. It drives me nuts because it makes me feel like I am not sexy or something. Could there be a problem on his side? I didn't think guys at this age have that kind of problem. I am so used to him wanting to do it all the time, I just am at a loss. I mean he doesn't even get hard first thing in the morning any more!!!! I have no luck at all.
gymdandee commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
Paxiled commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
Dee1956 commented on THIS NEW FORUM STINKS...
Jul 22
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle