Men's Health Community
Phimosis and another problem

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Phimosis and another problem

6305703?1288505236
Hi, I'm currently 16, and I guess I'm having phimosis. When it's flaccid, I can retract it, but it hurts a little bit. When it erects, I can't. Also, there's this one thin red flesh, connecting from my urethra to the end of the foreskin. What is it? If I circumsise, will it be okay? I need help on what should I do. Anyone, please? Then, what scared me the most, is that there's white bumps on my head when I retract it. What is it? I'm scared to death now. I'm afraid that it's cancer. Or could it be dried sperms that was left in between the head and the foreskin? :(

The picture is the picture of my penis when it's flaccid, and it's also the first time i retract it until that far, and the first time I see the white bumps. It was taken a few moments ago. There's something that looks like swelling just beside my thumb, and it's just the foreskin.

Please help me :(
Oh please, can't anyone help me? I'm so desperate now. :(
It appears that the white lumps can be rubbed off, although I haven't completely rubbed everything as that region of mine is still so sensitive and hurts when touched. So I guess it's not cancer, after all, which is quite relieving to me.

My main problem now is therefore the red flesh which connects right beside/ on my urethra opening, onto the foreskin, and phimosis. If I circumsise, I'm afraid that the red flesh which WILL be cut off, might cause scar beside the urethra opening, and I'm afraid that it might inflict trauma for my penis and cause impotence. What shall I do?
   Do not worry, the white looking cheesy lumps may be smegma, you can google and get more details. If the foreskin is physically attached to the tip, you should show it to a urologist, who will determine if an external cream will do the job or a simple operation is required. In any case, do not worry, as many people do it as a part of religeous custome.
Solace
Hi.
Really? Thanks! It's relieving! I'll google more about smegma. :)
It's not really the foreskin which is attached to the tip. It's more like a very thin flesh. It's red in colour, and can be stretched to a certain extent. Wonder what that is. :(

What I can see it does look like smegma. Make sure that you clean your penis daily. Do not use soap but just plain water. The smegma will wash off.
Retract the foreskin when urinating and than replace it when done.

Eventually the foreskin will become looser. You will be able to retract the foreskin when erect. Do not force it but slowly stretch the foreskin. You can also do this while flacid by inserting your fingers in the foreskin and slowly moving them apart.

Circumcision is not needed since you can retract the foreskin. If this remains a problem for you when the penis is in the erect state, you might want to consider circumcision.
Just be forewarned that circumcision might not prevent any other problems and can cause other problems as well.
The foreskin also contains a lot of nerve endings which can produce pleasure during sexual activity. Circumcision will remove this sensitive tissue forever and can never be restored, even when the remaining skin is stretched to cover the foreskin as well.
Should retraction of the foreskin be a problem, you might want to ask about prepuplasty, where most of the foreskin is retained.

All the best.

Ron