Men's Health Community
Poor blood supply to testicle?

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

Poor blood supply to testicle?

For the past 1.5 years, I am having pain in my pelvic region, mainly in my left groin and left testicle.  The pain feels like aching and throbbing.    Sometime I have this pain in my left foot as well, which is constant and dull with mild throbbing.  

When my urologist asked for a scan of scrotum, it din't find anything abnormal.   There is no testicular cancer, vericocele, epididymits or prostatitis.    There is no blood in urine.   The blood reports and urine culture reports also came normal.   However, the scan revealed a mild swelling in the left lymph (which is not visible from outside).     The doctor said not to worry on that, and it may not be any infection, me being doubtful,  he did prescribe antibiotics for 3 months, but they never worked.

Other than this chronic pain for 1.5 years, I am perfectly healthy otherwise.   No other health issues.

I just wanted to check whether these pain can be related to renal disorders.  

Can this be a nutcracker syndrome, or any other compressions in the veins resulting in poor supply of blood causing these pains in the left testicle and groin pain?

Should I visit a renal specialist (nephrologist)?  

This pain is really bothering me...  What are the other tests I can take?

Hi Bill, Now the could be a testical torsion, it could be that your testical is free to move, I dont think its a permant twist other wise it would be dead by now from lack of blood, but it moving around this could be causing your this problem, do you also get pain from masturbating? as this could be another pointer to the twisting, I would seek more help.
Good Luck
Hi NOHARD

Yes, I get pain after masturbating.   If there is a twisting, won't it be revealed in the scrotal scanning?  How can any twisting cause pain for 1.5 years continuously?   If so how it can be rectified?  I have seen many urologists, no one spoke about it.

I also feel occasional numbness in my left testicle.   Sometimes, feel cold to touch making me think there is poor supply of blood (not total lack of blood).
I have dull pain in my left foot as well.   Do you know what this could be?
Hi Bill, Google this, testical torsion pain and pain in left foot, in the first couple of items see just how much matchs you.
It may give you a path to follow.
Good Luck
    May be you also need to do a CT of the Pelvis to know what is going on there. The leg pain may be due to sciatic compression in the groin area. Do you get any dragging effect in the groin when you move your legs away from the body or when you stand up after sitting for a while?

Solace
JohnsonNY69 is ... Comment
May 24
zodiacqueen commented on photo
May 23
Piparskeggr commented on Pip sick...
May 23
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle