Men's Health Community
Porn ED - 120 days in and counting :(

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Porn ED - 120 days in and counting :(

I have avoided all porn since July, I'm going on to 120 days right now without any fake stimulation.

Last month I was able to orgasm during sex (first time in over a year), I also had morning wood again once or twice last month.

I'm 25 and I've watched a lot of porn since I was 14. I figure it would take me longer than the 90 days recommended, however, I'm starting to feel like nothing is getting better now.

Ever singe I was able to orgasm, I haven't been able to get hard again. When I attempt to have sex, I finish very quick, and I feel like I just have a dead penis.

I'm starting to lose a bit of hope, and wonder if I should give the blue pill a try, or if this is still all part of the recovery process. Anyone else going on this long?
I think it is part of the healing process. You have to remember that you used porn for many years. Make sure you take care of your partner first before intercourse. Make sure she's satisfied. I think things will get better for you as time goes on. If it does'nt then talk to your Dr about what's going on.
I don't see too many reports of people making it past 120+ days though. A few mentioning the they're still experiencing issues, but haven't really read much about anyone coming back if 120 days didn't fix the problem.
Hi Mrbee.
These blue pills are for people with a medical sexual dysfunction, like prostate problems and such.
Your very young and i would recommend seeing your doctor about this. maybe you have a low testosterone level
You did use porn from 14 to 25. You have your mind and body very used to that. Give it some more time. Have you thought about counseling to retrain your mind? It may really help.
Hi Beegee, well done for getting that far I know its been a struggle for you, you've done the hard part, didyou clean out your compter of all porn site and any down loads, so it now clean, and have got rid of any discs, all very important for you, whole long did you go without masturbating and sexual contact, the blue pills are viagra, and wont do you any good as you can get erections now,, and as for getting further erections well you are starting a new sex life so just give your body time, its still healing.
As for ejeculating quick, there is an exercise called edging, just go to pegym, you'le find it on there and take it from there.
Good Luck
There is a herbal medicine trusted and tried.If you live in Pakistan or have any friend from Pakistan you can get it and see unbelievable result with absolutely no side effects.The name of medicine is Hab-e-Jadwar (Tablets) (Hamdard Laboratory )and its effect will be increased if you use another medicine Neoba with it.These medicines are not very expensive.