Men's Health Community
Premature Ejaculation

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Premature Ejaculation

I am 21 years old male and I am a virgin, I think. I haven't actually had sex but I've experienced hand-job and oral sex before.

I suffer from premature ejaculation syndrome. When I masturbate without any stimulation from porn etc, I can last for about 1-2minutes. With porn or during oral sex usually it's usually only about a minute. I hate it and it's making me depressed.

Thinking about something else to avoid ejaculating too quickly does help to a certain degree, although not each time and not always so significantly. But it's hard to keep on focusing on other things while actually having sexual intercourse.

The thing is, I haven't always been suffering from premature ejaculation. I have been masturbating since I was 7-8years old, despite the fact that I hadn't reached puberty back then and I remembered that I used to be able to last longer when I was a teen. I can't really pin-point as to when it actually began but I would give a rough estimation of when I was about 18-19years old. I can't remember by hard, but that was probably the time when I began watching porn and masturbating excessively too.

I remembered that one of my highschool teachers once said that excessive masturbation can cause over-sensitivity or no-sensitivity at all. In other words, it can cause premature-ejaculation (due to over-sensitivity) or erectile dysfunction (due to lack of sensitivity). I don't know if it's because I am inexperienced with sex that I am ejaculating too quickly but I was beginning to wonder if excessive porn and masturbating is the cause of my premature ejaculation syndrome.

I have also noticed that, while masturbating, I would ejaculate quicker if I was lying down or sitting but I can last significantly longer if I was standing or kneeling. Does that make sense? I can't think of any explanation for that.

Can anyone give me some advice and help please. It's really screwing up my life.
dude I no what you mean I am 17 and experince some of these problems. I am a virgin and plan on being one until I meet the right person but I do masterbate. But it is easier for me to to ejaculate sitting or lying down on my back and stomach. Sometimes when I usually have not masterbated in a while or I am  pretty horny it onlt takes about 2 minutes. But all guys ejaculate at different points and so many of us including myself masterbate everyday so it should not increase sensitivity that much. Don't be hard on yourself its fine a lot of guys are probably dealing with this. hope this helps
Hey Aidanpriv,

Yes, miller is right when he says that a lot of guys are dealing with this.  Too much masturbation to porn will definitely lead to premature ejaculation and impotence.  

Jerking it to porn trains your body to ejaculate quickly because subconsciously there is a fear of getting caught so the body wants to get it over with, and also because us guys often use porn as a way to get a quick hit of pleasure, so our goal is to get to the end and receive orgasm.  

When we are with a woman, everything is intensified, including the nervousness and the habit of 'getting to the end' and ejaculating quickly.  I cover a lot of this in my free ebook, Revive your Sex Drive, at www.ReviveYourSexDrive.com

Hope that helps,

Ryan
dude went through the same thinkin when i was a virgin, and even now when i masturbate i can finish in like 1-2 mins.

however when i did have sex for the first time it was not a problem. condoms take away some of the sensation and can u give you some more time. and  when ur masturbating/oral/handjobs ur whole focus is on achieving and orgasm. during sex ur focus should all about pleasing ur partner.

also b4 u have sex you can get drunk, not too drunk (otherwise u may not be able to achieve an erection), but drunk then you can last for hours and will not even be able to ejaculate becuz ur sensations will be numbed.

another tip would be like 30 mins or an hr b4 u know ur gonna have sex masturbate to get the orgasm out of the way then when sex starts you wont have the rush to ejaculate right away.

another thing you can try is say ur having sex with ur partner and u do "finish" prematurely. well preform oral on ur partner until u achieve another erection, then start round two.