Problem with pelvic floor.
Hi everyone, i  think i developed a big problem in mu pelvic area .

Some girl thought that it would be funny to  tight my penis and testicles with a penis ring , now  it was only for 30 sec  there was no pain or anything before ice reached orgasm i released the penis ring , now 4 weeks later i have  voiding disorders - i have constipation , and my urine flow is slow not like before i have also uregncy symptoms - it feels like my pelvic floor muscles are too tight maybe that what cousing the constipation problems and urine ...?  I dont know..

I dont have  any pain , i have normal erections , but it seems like i dont have morning erections,

Im afraid that it damaged some of pelvic nerves ... i dont know what to do ....
I went to a doctor  and he send me to ultrasound and urine test - all was fine and normal except i did not empty my bladder there was 110 cc  remains after i void in test .......im having panic attacks over this.

Thx to anyone who can help.
Sorry to here what is happening to you . I'm going through the same thing too . I got this pain in my pelvic. I get numb , burning and cold sensation  too. I lost sensation on my genital area and anus. I get erection but can't feel a thing . I went to the doctor to get check and they can't seem to figure out what wrong with me. I went to an urologist and she is having me have my bladder check for infection and MRI scan. Go see a doctor bro as soon as possible.
Yeah will do. I dont have pain only constipation and  urine voiding disorders aswell as my pelvic floor feels tense  ...i dont know what happend  .... wth i was healthy my whole life