Problems Urinating
Hello! I am a 30 year old male. Approximately last November, I began having problems urinating. My urine would come out and spray all over the place to the point where I would have to use a napkin to cover myself. I also noticed that the scar from circumsion(on the bottom near the tip) would become swollen along with the opening of my penis. At first I thought, after doing some research, that it might be a case of balantis, however, my symptoms persisted; occasionally becoming more pronounced with masturbation or intercourse.What does this sound like and is there something simple that I can do to remedy this?
Please be sure to check with your Doctor as I am not qualified to offer medical advice.

It appears to me that several things, in conjunction and/or individually, can be causing your urinary 'splatter':

1.  The scar tissue
2.  Pre-***
3.  Remaining ejaculate near the opening of the penus.
4.  Residue particulate from your sexual partner.

If washing your penus with a soft, soapy washcloth daily (and  after ejaculation) does not clear up the problem a visit to a urologist would help determine if the scar tissue is the culprit.

If the situation is only partially alleviated I would suggest that this would indicate the scar tissue as the dominant factor.

One of your options, in that case, might be 'plastic surgery' to remove the scar tissue, which might be blocking some of your precum/ejaculate from clearing the penus.  This then may dry and be the cause of the splatter.

Good luck!  

Jimm

Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle