Men's Health Community
Pulled Groin while Masturbating/Constricted Penis

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

I am 36 - but my incident happened as a teen. Just like any other teen, I had a very high sex drive. So I masturbated to the point that my penis couldn;t even get erect any more - but I still felt the 'urge.' After doing that once, I was pulling so much and so hard, that for the next few days, the right side of my groin was in real pain. The pain subsided, but it comes back now and again on long walks and while sitting too long etc.

I have also long had a problem with my penis being in a shrunken state. Imagine blowing in to a balloon and it swells up with air, but if you suck it all back in, the balloon shrinks and constricts. Thats what my penis feels like all the time and it seems to affect my sex drive in a very serious way.

On very rare occasions, I have woken up with a morning erection. But most of my erections, while hard enough for sex, feel constricted where the smooth muscle tissue just won't relax as much as it should in order to maximze letting blood flow in.

I saw my urologist recently and he put me on Cialis daily. Its very expensive. The first day it had a very positive effect. The tissue felt much more spongy and my sexual desire returned. Gradually though, the feeling of constriction came about again and then desire has faded.

Overall, the urologist agreed when examining me that the penis did seem 'constricted' and not just due to cold air or being in his office/uncomfortable. But he didn;t have an explanation other than to basically take Cialis and force the penis to accept more blood flow.

Does any one know how a groin pull long ago could have affected my penis? Or could it not really affect it? I did have doppler and other tests done for venous leaks but results all came back normal. Any thoughts on what the constriction could be from and the groin pull and what to do would be greatly appreciated
drifter0213 commented on 0213
Paxiled commented on Men How to Keep It UP...
Paxiled commented on Some Foods From The O...
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle