Men's Health Community
Purple veins found on penis and scortum area
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Purple veins found on penis and scortum area

I have suffered tesicle pain for over a week now. On tuesday I went to a urologist and took a ultra sound to check for tumors and found nothing. was placed on Cipro to maybe help clear a infection, pain has been going down and happening less frequent but I have noticed alot of my veins in my scrotum were turning from red into purple. then when I had a erection I noticed alot of the veins on my shaft of the penis have also turned purple. Could this be a attritube to the pain I was suffering? Is this something to be concerned about? Should I go to the Hospital ASAP? The doctors office is closed untill monday due to the weekend and im not sure if I should wait to make another appointment or go straight to the ER to maybe solve this problem before it gets worse...