Aa
A
A
Close
Purple veins found on penis and scortum area
I have suffered tesicle pain for over a week now. On tuesday I went to a urologist and took a ultra sound to check for tumors and found nothing. was placed on Cipro to maybe help clear a infection, pain has been going down and happening less frequent but I have noticed alot of my veins in my scrotum were turning from red into purple. then when I had a erection I noticed alot of the veins on my shaft of the penis have also turned purple. Could this be a attritube to the pain I was suffering? Is this something to be concerned about? Should I go to the Hospital ASAP? The doctors office is closed untill monday due to the weekend and im not sure if I should wait to make another appointment or go straight to the ER to maybe solve this problem before it gets worse...
Discussion is closed
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
i actually have the same problem....with the testicle pain and dark veins and doctors think its normal...no help anywhere....but i got better over teh course of a year...id suggest do alot of research into chronic prostatitis and pelvic pain syndrome...try not to tense your groin and pelvic floor muscles and start a high fiber diet....even massaging your abdomen helps..definatly keep in touch with doctors
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
A related discussion, penis disorder was started.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
A
A
Recent Activity
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
gymdandee commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
13 hrs ago
Blank
Paxiled commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
16 hrs ago
317787 tn?1468754865
Blank
Dee1956 commented on THIS NEW FORUM STINKS...
Jul 22
Blank
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle
Start Tracking Now
Top Men's Health Answerers
139792 tn?1447663565
Blank
Indore, India
1622896 tn?1448199822
Blank
Somewhere ?, United Kingdom