Men's Health Community
Purple veins found on penis and scortum area

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

I have suffered tesicle pain for over a week now. On tuesday I went to a urologist and took a ultra sound to check for tumors and found nothing. was placed on Cipro to maybe help clear a infection, pain has been going down and happening less frequent but I have noticed alot of my veins in my scrotum were turning from red into purple. then when I had a erection I noticed alot of the veins on my shaft of the penis have also turned purple. Could this be a attritube to the pain I was suffering? Is this something to be concerned about? Should I go to the Hospital ASAP? The doctors office is closed untill monday due to the weekend and im not sure if I should wait to make another appointment or go straight to the ER to maybe solve this problem before it gets worse...
1 Comment
i actually have the same problem....with the testicle pain and dark veins and doctors think its normal...no help anywhere....but i got better over teh course of a year...id suggest do alot of research into chronic prostatitis and pelvic pain syndrome...try not to tense your groin and pelvic floor muscles and start a high fiber diet....even massaging your abdomen helps..definatly keep in touch with doctors
A related discussion, penis disorder was started.
drifter0213 commented on 0213
1 hr ago
Paxiled commented on Men How to Keep It UP...
Paxiled commented on Some Foods From The O...
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle