Men's Health Community
Purple veins found on penis and scortum area

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

I have suffered tesicle pain for over a week now. On tuesday I went to a urologist and took a ultra sound to check for tumors and found nothing. was placed on Cipro to maybe help clear a infection, pain has been going down and happening less frequent but I have noticed alot of my veins in my scrotum were turning from red into purple. then when I had a erection I noticed alot of the veins on my shaft of the penis have also turned purple. Could this be a attritube to the pain I was suffering? Is this something to be concerned about? Should I go to the Hospital ASAP? The doctors office is closed untill monday due to the weekend and im not sure if I should wait to make another appointment or go straight to the ER to maybe solve this problem before it gets worse...
1 Comment
i actually have the same problem....with the testicle pain and dark veins and doctors think its normal...no help anywhere....but i got better over teh course of a year...id suggest do alot of research into chronic prostatitis and pelvic pain syndrome...try not to tense your groin and pelvic floor muscles and start a high fiber diet....even massaging your abdomen helps..definatly keep in touch with doctors
A related discussion, penis disorder was started.
Listeria Risk Triggers Huge Frozen ...
May 04 by gymdandee
AppleBr commented on photo
May 03
Piparskeggr uploaded a new photo
May 02
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle