Men's Health Community
Question about precum and semen

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Question about precum and semen

I have read numerous reports about precum only containing sperm when you ejaculate and dont use the bathroom before the next time you ejaculate. I learned that after you ejaculate some left over sperm can still be stuck in your urethra and by urinating it would wash/push it all out. Now i would like to know if say if i ejaculated around 11pm one night and then got up to use the bathroom right after i did then fell to sleep. Over the course of the next day I also used the bathroom about 2-4 times and then about 11pm on that night i ejaculated again. Now is it a High or low chance that my pre-*** from the 2nd night still contain sperm from the 1st night after i used the bathroom about 3-4 times within that 24 hour span? Also do all men have pre-***? Because sometimes when i masturbate i never feel or see precum. My girlfriend was performing oral on me and she told me that I must never precum becuase she never taste it or see it. Thanks
Dont worry about sperm being left in your precum from the night before.  Wow, thats too much thinking.  I do believe that all men have precum.  It's not always noticable.  Infact, I will notice my boyfriend's precum when he doesnt and he will notice it when I don't.  It can be hard to miss and taste.  Your obviously stressing over this, why not just use some sort of birth control instead of sending your mind into overdrive about pre *** and living sperm?
I have told my girlfriend for the last 4 months to try and seek B/C  but she keeps putting it off, she's in college now so thats the last thing she's thinking about. Everytime we go to have sex i always have condoms with mewith the mentality of using them but we end up doing it without them and  we end up using the "pull out" method. I always withdrawl (withdrawal) before i *** so im not worried about getting sperm in her by that way (Im good at it knock on wood :) ). We only have sex on the weekends since thats the only time she can come home since she's in college. But I know I cant keep relying on the pull out method anymore since its not a great form of birth control. I plan to have a deep one on one with her about our sexual relationship.
"I have told my girlfriend for the last 4 months to try and seek B/C but she keeps putting it off, she's in college now so thats the last thing she's thinking about."

So is she thinking about being a parent instead? Look, if you're old enough to have sex, you're old enough to take responsibility for your health. It's good that you recognize this, but both of you need to do something about it already. She should talk to her doctor or the student health center about her birth control options. In the meantime, there's certainly no reason for not using the condoms you brought with you.
You should.  It is very irresponsible of her not to be on birth control if you two do not want a baby and are not good at keeping (or putting) on the condom.  You should refuse to give her any noogie if she continues to put it off.
im in college dude and trust me i have had a number of sexual encounters with females who have boyfriends back at home...alot of girls get to college as sweet inocent girls that were never previously premiscious but get turne out by horny senior jocks like me...what i am trying to say is...with your current situation..pregnancy is not the only thing that you should be worried about...std's are a reality that can happen to the most beautiful people and ahow no signs...not saying that your girl is a slut...but from one man to the next we know how we are and it is a very wise decision to use condoms until you get married.
Bottom line....If you're having intercourse and not using protection, then you are at risk of getting her pregnant. With or without ejaculation.

I would even consider the precum issue.  Just use a condom if she's not on the pill.