Men's Health Community
Rash on inner thigh/genital area

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Rash on inner thigh/genital area

I have had irritation on and off appearing on my upper thigh fold and on the genital area.  It would usually become red and sometimes itch and have dry skins in that area.  I shave my pubic region too which may add to the irritation, however this part was never really cocerning to me.  This past week i just started playing hockey again, after my first game i noticed red patches along with dry skin around it in my upper thigh and fold. It didnt really  itch or burn or anyhting.  I saw my derm she said it might be like acny/irritation or a fungus so she prescribed clindamycin fot the ance or irritation and econazole for the fungus.  Since i started using it the dead skin went away but my scrotum is now bright red and shinny almost - seems irriated and the spots are still red, maybe getting a litte better, but i feel more patchs are apearing.  Its only been a few days but could it be the creams that mad my scrotum do this?
Hi,Sounds like you have a case of Eczema,or Dermatitis.Make an appt.with a dermatology doctor.If you can get him to call you in some Triamcinolone Cream 0.1 percent.This will do the trick.Good luck.
thanks, the other creams plus gold bond powder seemed to being doin the trick until i woke up this morning with both sides of my scrtoum sore to the touch.  Also it looks like the rash is coming back - just as it seemed to be getting better
I'm having the same problem, did you ever find a cure from someone?