Men's Health Community
Recovery!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Recovery!

I'm a 28 year old male. I've come to the realization that I have over masturbated. I've stopped for about a week. When should my fatigue/mental alertness return to 100%? (I know fatigue/mental alertness can be a symptom of over masturbation) Is there a recommended vitamin or herb I should take to help my recovery? Thanks!
2 Comments
Blank
4661782_tn?1362009449
Have you seen and discussed your situation with your doctor? You say you have over masturbated. This may be caused by other issues such as hormonal imbalances. See your doctor first then be guided by his/her advice on vitamins. Zinc is a very good supplement as semen is high in it and and if you are loosing alot of semen you are also loosing zinc.
Blank
Hi BB, Look you need to go at least 8 weeks, to let your body reboot, then see just how you doing after that, if your still having this problem do another 4 weeks, and I mean no masturbating or any sexual contact, you must remember it took a long time for tihis to happen, lets say you have over masturbated for 4 years, so if I said its going to take 4 years to recover, you would pull your hair out yes, just give it time, things will get better, but will take some time, your mind will clear, your stregth will come back, if you have eye floaters they will go, its when you start getting nocternal erections and morning woods back you will know things are getting better.
But 8 weeks, if not there yet then 4 more.
Then come back to me.
Good luck
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Men's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank