Red bump on my penis, I don't know wat to do
I am 16, not sexually active, and i masterbate frequently, proably 4 or 5 days a week if i can. About a 1 week ago I was taking a shower and I noticed a red bump In the middle of my penis on the bottom right side and I freaked out so I tried to pop it. A small amount of white secretion did come out. After the shower I looked this up and everything said to put on neosporin and not to touch it so I did that for a week. Wat I was doing wasn't really helpin. It stayed the exact same size. I have almost no patience and I really didn't like having this bump on my penis so recently I decided to pop it... I don't know why... But I did. And what I think was some puss came out, then it was followed by some blood. I immediately ran over to put neosporin on it then I went in bathroom and put a pretty decent amount of peroxide stuff on it.  Then I put more neosporin on it the put a bandaid on it (I put neosporin on the bandaid as well) and I'm freaking out because I don't know if I'll be able to get rid of it now.  I really don't want to have to live with this thing for the rest of my life. I don't know wat to do about it because goin to doctor will be embarrassing because I only live with my stepdad and that will be too awkward of a convorsation. Please help me!? What should I do?!
A related discussion, i have red bumps on my penis tip and its a purple color too what should i do?! was started.
Paxiled commented on Green Tea and Green T...
Dec 10
jimgreg on now 400 mg of lamctal,,a... Comment
Dec 09
gymdandee commented on Green Tea and Green T...
Dec 09
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle