Men's Health Community
Red bump on my penis, I don't know wat to do

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

I am 16, not sexually active, and i masterbate frequently, proably 4 or 5 days a week if i can. About a 1 week ago I was taking a shower and I noticed a red bump In the middle of my penis on the bottom right side and I freaked out so I tried to pop it. A small amount of white secretion did come out. After the shower I looked this up and everything said to put on neosporin and not to touch it so I did that for a week. Wat I was doing wasn't really helpin. It stayed the exact same size. I have almost no patience and I really didn't like having this bump on my penis so recently I decided to pop it... I don't know why... But I did. And what I think was some puss came out, then it was followed by some blood. I immediately ran over to put neosporin on it then I went in bathroom and put a pretty decent amount of peroxide stuff on it.  Then I put more neosporin on it the put a bandaid on it (I put neosporin on the bandaid as well) and I'm freaking out because I don't know if I'll be able to get rid of it now.  I really don't want to have to live with this thing for the rest of my life. I don't know wat to do about it because goin to doctor will be embarrassing because I only live with my stepdad and that will be too awkward of a convorsation. Please help me!? What should I do?!
1 Comment
Avatar n tn
AppleBr commented on photo
Sep 27
AppleBr commented on photo
Sep 27
Piparskeggr commented on photo
Sep 26
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle