Men's Health Community
Red bumps on penis shaft

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Red bumps on penis shaft

Okay.  Here's my story.  I was on duty out of town, and hanging with some dudes I didn't know.  One approaches me and says he wants to blow me.  I was taken aback, but hey, never tried and said sure.  The dude asked me to face f**k him, complete head over side of bed.  Well, I did.  Problem is, I'm pretty big down there, but I did get all the way in.  To the point where I felt his teeth and stubble rubbing me raw at the base of my shaft, and about an inch up.  It was uncomfortable, but I troopered through it.  He puked a couple of times, but I thought it was saliva.  Anyway, there was a lot of teeth action going on.  This occured at 11 PM on a Sunday.  Monday morning, around 10 AM, I go to use the bathroom and noticed about 8 red spots, exactly where I felt the stubbly chin and teeth.  I freaked out.  They didn't hurt to the touch, no blistering, no puss, just looked like pimples.  One caveat.  I did shave down there a few days prior, and on the shaft too in that area as I have some stragglers on the left of my shaft that grow.

Next day, I go to see the doctor.  He looks at it and I tell him what went down.  He didn't think it looked like herpes, but some sort of agitation of my pores, and gave my hydrocortisone.  Been using it and bacetraxin for 7 days, and they have pretty much gone away. When I stretch the skin, it seems they are under it and I am able to pull a few hairs on a few of them, that are protruding.  

So, is it possible that I have a skin irritation due to the combination of teeth scraping, bacteria in his saliva/puke?  The doctor said it's unlikely herpes, as it developed in less that 12 hours.  I tend to that as well, as it has reduced pretty well.  Used the hydrocortisone for a few days, but switched to neosporin crream.  Once I did that, they size and swelling went down a bunch.  Just a little freaked out.  Going to the county clinic tomorrow as well.

Caveat 2:  I tried it, and figured out its not my thing.