Men's Health Community
Reducing the size of the prostate

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Reducing the size of the prostate

I have known for years that my prostate is a bit enlaraged.  I have seen a doctor and it is 1cm bigger than it should be, so I pee more frequently and sometimes very little, the speed sometimes is very slow and I have drip sometimes also when I stand up.  It is annoying.  Very annoying.  I did do a PSA, it's normal.  Doctor wanted to put me on a med, cannot remember the name of it now, but it's a common one. I took it once before and it gave me nasty side effects so I can't take it.  

I have a few questions.

1. Is there anything else I can do?  I have tried taking an Indian herbal pill, doesn't really work.  I have taken something called prostate 10x or something like that its a black gel pill with all sorts of good things for the prostate in it.  Doesn't work either.   What else can I do?  

2. Does frequent masturbation or sex increase the size of the prostate?  Would a reduction help?

I often find that after I go to my chiropractor that I can pee strong and a lot, but as soon as I go home and pee again the problem comes back, sometimes after a massage it also helps, but I can't do these things everyday, and the relief is only temporary anyway..

1 Comment
Hi D, see if this helps you find the way your looking for, google this, natural ways to reduce prostate size, here yo will find lots of answers, also google Cayenne, its good for the health of the prostate, and I think there is something about prostate massage, this may also help.
Good Luck