Men's Health Community
Regaining erection soon after sex

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Regaining erection soon after sex

I have a good erection and I hope my partner appreciates it. My problem is sometimes, it takes too long for me to regain erection after sex. It worries me especially when I know my partner wants me back.
Avatar n tn
Roughly how long after sex?
And how old are you, just out of curiosity??
I don't really think that is uncommon--maybe some of the others will chime in on this one.  However, (especially depending on the time of day that you're trying)...I dont' think 20 minutes is long at all.  There are lots of times that it takes my husband at least that long to gear up again.  He works a really stressful job, and sometimes, it just takes a little while for the body to respond to the mind.  Why not try some other ways to please her while you're waiting to catch up?
Avatar n tn
Let's say 20 minutes and sometimes more. But when it is erect again, good!! Sometimes I have nothing to worry about. On two occasions, I was even able to resume a few seconds after the first intercourse. Am 40yrs but looks much younger; maybe 5yrs younger. Not usually ill, that for which I must see the doc or be hospitalized.
LMBO.
Avatar n tn
I will time myself on few occassions a give you an average time lapse.
Avatar n tn
uh, no need to do that.
Avatar n tn
i think 20 minutes is great.... i don't know of anyone that could regain an errection must faster than that... i did read once that lots of foreplay can make it come back faster
Avatar n tn
My erection usually doesnt even go down after I come unless unstimulated for around 4 minutes
Avatar n tn
ya im 18 and can get an errection at will *knock on wood* but i would say it takes me a couple minutes to get it back after intercourse.
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle