Men's Health Community
Regaining erection soon after sex
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Regaining erection soon after sex

I have a good erection and I hope my partner appreciates it. My problem is sometimes, it takes too long for me to regain erection after sex. It worries me especially when I know my partner wants me back.
Related Discussions
10 Comments
Blank
Roughly how long after sex?
Blank
And how old are you, just out of curiosity??
Blank
I don't really think that is uncommon--maybe some of the others will chime in on this one.  However, (especially depending on the time of day that you're trying)...I dont' think 20 minutes is long at all.  There are lots of times that it takes my husband at least that long to gear up again.  He works a really stressful job, and sometimes, it just takes a little while for the body to respond to the mind.  Why not try some other ways to please her while you're waiting to catch up?
Blank
Let's say 20 minutes and sometimes more. But when it is erect again, good!! Sometimes I have nothing to worry about. On two occasions, I was even able to resume a few seconds after the first intercourse. Am 40yrs but looks much younger; maybe 5yrs younger. Not usually ill, that for which I must see the doc or be hospitalized.
Blank
LMBO.
Blank
I will time myself on few occassions a give you an average time lapse.
Blank
uh, no need to do that.
Blank
i think 20 minutes is great.... i don't know of anyone that could regain an errection must faster than that... i did read once that lots of foreplay can make it come back faster
Blank
My erection usually doesnt even go down after I come unless unstimulated for around 4 minutes
Blank
ya im 18 and can get an errection at will *knock on wood* but i would say it takes me a couple minutes to get it back after intercourse.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Men's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...
Sep 04 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank