Men's Health Community
Reoccurring Penis yeast infection

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Reoccurring Penis yeast infection

Hello I'm a 23 yr old male with uncut penis that has happen to have a penile yeast infection again. Last one occurred last year around the same same I had my Blood tested for just about everything HIV, Diabetes and had my WB and CBC count done. All turned up okay last time. Is this a reason why this keeps coming back?
  The most common cause for yeast infection is living in a humid environment.Water leak in the house where you stay, the season being rainy, not ensuring the cloths you wear are pressed and dry -  all these can cause an yeast infection. Other causes can be using common toilets as in hostels or sexual contacts with persons already having an yeast infection or even exposure to plants and trees supporting fungal growth. It is also important to clean the head of the penis on a daily basis and keep the whole area and undergarments clean and dry.  
Once affected, usage of anti fungal creams for the duration specified by your doctor is important. Sometimes the source of yeast infection may be internal to the body, the common one being candida yeast. In such cases, external application will not cure the disease and internal medicines will be required.
Solace
Thank you for your response to my question!
Went to the doctor office he said since I'm uncut could get yeast infections more then other guys and he said that he's positive I don't have diabetes. What he did say though was that my thyroid level from the last time I visit was a bit low and ordered another blood test to see how it's doing wont know the the results of the blood test until today.