Men's Health Community
Right Testicle is Sore/sensitive

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Right Testicle is Sore/sensitive

When i left my friend house tonight and got into my car, after driving a few minutes i noticed that my right my groin area was really sore. When i got home i ispected and found that my right testicle was causeing an overall sorness in my groin area and that my right testicle was very sensitive to touch and it got even more sore when i did. Anyone have this happen before? I felt fine when i left and not it is just sore. What could this be? Please help, thanks
I have the same promblem.......it's been 3 months........what's going on.....I've received antibiotics, but the soreness continues......
Hi guys, i have been battling this problem for a while now until recently went to the doctor about it. I was told it was Epididymitis. I am 6'3'' and am fairly large both penis and testicles. I am in the Marine Corps and i run alot and in my peek physical shape. I used to wear boxers which have no support for males that are active. I switched to boxerbriefs and when through a cycle of antibodicts to make sure it wasn't an infection.

The added support is what you guys should try out and if not boxerbriefs, try out briefs for a while