Men's Health Community
SERIOUSLY OSTEODOC WHATS A NORMAL DOSE OF HCG FOR ME TO TAKE

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

OSTEODOC IV BEEN TALKING WITH MY DOCTOR LATELY AND HE HAS DECIDED THAT HES GONNA GIVE ME 1500IU OF HCG DO YOU THINK THATS TO HIGH OF A DOSE. HE SAID ONCE A WEEK OF 1500IU WILL RAISE MY TESTOSTERONE LEVELS BECAUSE I HAVE LOW TESTOSTERONE. I HAVE MY DOCTORS OPINION NOW I WOULD LIKE YOURS AS WELL. WHAT DO YOU THINK IS A GOOD DOSE OF HCG FOR ME TO TAKE.
Tags: dose, Health
I'd like to know who your doctor is.

My test is lower than the lowest end of the range, and I can't find someone who wants to treat it.
no one will give you advice on this, its not safe and will not be unless prescribed by a doc. as you say your doc is looking into this so listen to him . we are not doctors here ,and looking back on your post your level is normal and you just want to increase penis size ? this is only possible with surgery ,and its extreme surgery at that !
pestering ostodoc will get you removed from the forum so plese try to understand some people just cant be helped !
HELLO MARRA I THINK U HAVE A VERY NEGATIVE ATTITUDE. IM NOT PESTERING OSTEODOC. IM ASKING FOR SOME FRIENDLY OPINIONS THATS ALL. IF I WANNA TAKE HCG SHOTS THEN ILL TAKE THEM. IF YOU WANNA **** ME OFF THEN ILL TAKE A SHOT OF 20000IU HCG.
I think that your a BIG JOKE so you should take as muchas you can try an overdose ok!
YOUR A LOSER HAHAHHHHAHAHA SHUT UP
not negative just "HONEST "  no one will give you advise on this as it it dangerous ! and repeated questions get deleted .
please ya self you can take as much as you want , your body ,your life but dont expect GOOD HONEST  people to tell you what to do . if you want it so bad see a real doc !!!!!!!!!!!!!
osteodoc will not advise you he is a desent guy with good advise !
you ask for opinions here if you dont want the truth then dont post .

good luck in life and death ! x x ( will be sooner than you think with that overdose you will take, as i dared to answer your post !)
grow up !
wooooowww... stop fightin you two.. if that guy wants his **** get big.. then wed better let someone help him... stop worrying bout here marra.. you two would just collide... :) lets keep those birds esparated from fishes.. (no other meaning there.. ) god bless all
IF YOU GUYS CANT GIVE ME ANY HELPFUL INFORMATION ON HCG SHOTS THEN DONT EVEN GIVE ME AN ANSWER. ON THIS SITE YOUR SUPPOSE TO GIVE HELPFUL INFORMATION.
And this site is NOT a place for you to do an end run around seeing a medical professional, so you can figure out how much of your black market steroids you can screw around with.

A competent medical professional has told you straight out to NOT take any of this stuff.

hey bro, that is probably the right dose especially if it's coming from your doc. the problem comes when it is taken for too long then ya get a negetive loop and you stop producing test.  you def need to check other sources and natural supps.  there are some you can stack that supposedly help you produce.  ie...tribulus, zma, viraloid. a lot of other forums you need to read and your not gonna find what you want on a health related site... gotta find folks who actually have to use it
Dalubaba commented on Brain Fog ..the cause...
Beargizmo commented on Beargizmo's status
Apr 17
kane3 NHL Playoffs! Comment
Apr 16
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle