SOFT ERECTION's SUCK
For the past 4 weeks I have noticed that my penis has not been fully erect and this is unusual for I usually get's very hard. I have been on muscle building supplements and wonder if this could be a cause for this?
Just would like to know some reasons this could be happening. I am not on any medication and stress is not really a factor b/c it's nothing out of the ordinary...
Any suggestions would be nice.
Thanks you.
> have been on muscle building supplements and wonder if this could be a cause for
> this?

I cannot know, but this is certainly something to consider. Achieving complete erection involves filling the penis with blood, so if some substance impedes this mechanism in any way, you get what you have got. I am afraid that you should check with a specialist the potential effects on erection of the supplements you take.

And yes, soft erections really suck. Depending on the individual, the psychological impact may be so profound that it could even lead to even more severe erectile dysfunction. But don't be disappointed, your situation has good chances to be temporary.
jasonkp1978 uploaded new photos
Aug 13
Piparskeggr a few aches, but no real pa... Comment
Aug 11
Jbt123 added the Food Diary
Aug 10
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle