STDs? Penile Papules? Yeast Infection?
Hello, I have this issue going on with my penis which is deeply hurting my self-esteem. So, a few years ago I noticed spots on the shaft of my penis (uncicumcized) and some pimple-like bumps under it. I do not know if I've had them all my life, because I noticed a few months after I started masturbating. I never learned I was supposed to pull back my foreskin to pee (until 3 years ago) and as I practiced pulling it back I noticed the bumps. (Disgusting I know)  I looked this up all over and what I got was "Ingrown hairs" and PPP. NONE of the pictures match as to what is on my penis. I have attached a few pictures as to what it looks like when Irritated and when it is not. It almost never hurts and I dont feel pain. When I urinate there's a little burning but nothing really painful.

Please Help :( No I cannot go to a doctor because I cannot tell my parents (17). I've never had sex and I'm not planning to have sexual intercourse with my girlfriend, but I want to know so in case she sees it doesnt scare her off.

Here are the pics:

http://imgur.com/a/45E38 They're all flacid at penis size 3 inches. If you need pics when erect (7 in) Please let me know.
we don't look at pictures here. why not is explained in our read before posting post on the forum.

if you have never had sex, then you know this isn't std related.

bottom line is you should show these to your provider to get accurate answers as to what is going on.

grace
gymdandee commented on Green Tea and Green T...
20 mins ago
Paxiled commented on Green Tea and Green T...
Sandman2 commented on Green Tea and Green T...
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle