Men's Health Community
Same problem with Max

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Same problem with Max

I watch CSI:Miami and Law and Order:SVU, they talk about victims watching too much porn and having problems with it, I stopped a couple of weeks ago and I'm planning on going back to it. But If I decide to keep watching it till I decide to have sex, will I be able to not *** or preform correctly and will the problem go away and should if I stop?
Tags: sexual problems, Maxcheang, Health
Hi Musical, The problem there on about is porm enduced ED, it comes from masturbating why whatching porn, if you have it you will know from weak erections, not getting hard, getting an erection that just goes away, if you have any of these come back, and i'll put you straight.
Good Luck
Hey brother, give all that porn and perversion away.  Start living a healthy life and serving God and He will give you an amazing lover.  He will provide for you the best intimacy that you have ever experienced.  Trust me, all good things from God get perverted and taken from their natural goodness.  If you aren't careful you may turn into a weird pervert addicted to porn.  Our world has forgotten that Love is the most important thing and with love comes great intimacy.  
Hi, You replyed to the wrond guy, Look if you must reply, do it to the poster.