Men's Health Community
Scalp Wrinkles
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Scalp Wrinkles

Hair is thining and i can see deep wrinkles is there a cure.

This discussion is related to Wrinkles in my scalp---Buzz cut looks WEIRD.
Related Discussions
2 Comments
Blank
I have the same condition.  I have read that a scalp subcision can be performed by a dermatology surgeron.   I was hoping to have this done.  Has anyone had good results with this?
Blank
I have the same conditions. I have researched this thing over and over. What I don't have is cvg. I think we are all lumped into this disease state and it's wrong. I have no other conditons except this. I have what looks like corn rows that go from the front to the middle of my scalp. My rows are hard not soft. I have also wanted to look into the scalp subcision, but I can't find a derm in Chicago that does this. I want to get rid of these things.

I am african-american, 6'3 and 216 Ibs in good shape and very successful in the business world. I am losing my hair fast, and you can really see them now. I am extremely selfconsious. I'm thinking about a hair piece...lol. I now Scottie Pippen form the Chicag Bulls had this same issue years back, but I saw a photo of him and they were gone. I wish I knew him so I could ask him what did he do.

Keep me posted if you hear anything new.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Men's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank