Scars on penis?
Hi. I am a kid. I am well into puberty, and have been masturbating excessively lately. I got a few red cuts on my penis and they have developed into many bumps. They will not seem to go away. I have read that these are scars. Please, someone help me. I don't want these for the rest of my life and I don't want to have to tell my parents or a doctor. What can I do to fix this?
You should be able to talk to your Dr without your parents being in the room. You're a young guy and masturbation is normal. Hormones are very high at this age. You might want to try using a lubricant. That way you would'nt be getting the cuts. Most hand lotions should be okay to use. I'm not sure if it's alright to put an antibiotic ointment on the cuts or not. Maybe one of the other members will comment on that.
Hi Shadow, not they shadow, Ok just get yourself some sea salt and twice a day give your p***s a nice sea salt warm wash with no soap just it, it will help clean out any rubbish and help heal your damaged p***s, and in future cut down on your masturbating, but dont do any till your healed, find yourself some kind of lubrication, there so many you can find if you look hard, but good old baby oil is cheap, but dont go spilling any on your sheets.
But if you think a visit to the doctor would be best go see the doc, things between you and him stay that way.
Good Luck
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle