Men's Health Community
Sensation in penis like vibration / buzzing / pulse

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

I've been feeling faint vibrations/pulse/buzzing in the tip of my penis for a week now. I was very concerned and googled it. Ended up on this website.

From what I read, some people scared the hell out of me suggesting that it might have to do something with prostate cancer or some other prostate illness.

But the more I read., the more I understood that it has got nothing to do with prostate and is related to the nerves. There are several things that  might trigger it from caffeine to heavy lifting to alcohol.

I haven't gone to a doctor yet, but I intend to go to a neurologist. I think I will also have an x-ray taken and will show it to a chiropractor too as some people in a related forum suggested that chiropractic therapy did them good. Also a few people said that hot baths for 20 minutes or so that relaxes muscles did them good. I'll try that too.

I'll keep the developments posted. In the mean while, if anyone has had this sensation in the penis and had it cured or it you are a doctor and you know what's going on please do put in a word in this forum.
My vibrations just started about a week ago, im 41 yrs old. And in normal shape and health. Ive got the same feeling of cell phone ringing in my pocket at base of my penis, you've had the best info so far.  Thanks!  Please post your results