Severed frenular artery, re-attaching possibilities?
For better part of my life, I had frenulum breve, so I decided to get it fixed, because sex was painful.  So, I went to the clinic and they performed the surgery, however I found out that they have not done it correctly (needless to say, that clinic does not exist anymore because they got shut down for various violations).  They severed the frenulum that was attached at the very bottom of the urinary meatus and in the process they severed the frenular artery.  At first it appeared that everything was fine.  And then after it healed, I noticed that I lost sensation, and that the erections are not as hard as they use to be.  I told this to my urologist and he laughed, he did not even care.
So I am wondering if there is any way for the frenular artery to be reattached to the glans of the penis, since it appears that in my case it assisted erections.  And also, what can be done for sensation to return, if that is even possible at this stage.

Thank you
How are you? What other symptoms are present and when was the surgery  done? Loss of sensation may be brought about by a variety of issues such as hormone and neurological issues. For proper management, seeking another urologist's opinion may help.  There are many factors also to consider including your medical history and symptoms present. While torn or severed artery may cause bleeding, many factors should also be considered. Additional diagnostic tests may also be indicated. Take care and do keep us posted.

I've been better, thanks for asking.  Symptoms are, less frequent erections, reduced potency of the erections by some 30-40%, loss of feeling during intercourse or even masturbation.  Well, I spoke with two more, and only one had a decency to even respond to my issues.  He basically stated what I already knew, and that the clinic did not do the procedure correctly.  He also said that by cutting the frenular artery from the meatus, instead of doing the Z type procedure, they severed the neuron connections and that's why I lost almost all sensation. Beyond that, he was not able to give me more advice. The surgery was performed about 3 years ago, and doing my own research, I found conflicting stories.  Some say a frenuloplasty can be performed, other's that it cannot. Some say that even if you do it, there is a chance that it will be torn again.  
What other factors do you have in mind Dr. Santos?  And what kind of tests can be performed?
Thanks in advance
Paxiled commented on Green Tea and Green T...
jimgreg on now 400 mg of lamctal,,a... Comment
Dec 09
gymdandee commented on Green Tea and Green T...
Dec 09
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle