Shacking hands
17 y.o male, my hands shake quite a bit, i have no idea why and neither does anyone i know, i realized recently that after i have finished smacking around my punching bag my hands shake a lot! much worse than they normally do, which was a big concern of mine. i would really like to get rid of the shaking in my hands as its really embarrassing when people see me write or if i'm having a speech in my class and i'm holding some paper. Does anyone know what the problem is? i'm thinking it could have something to do with my nerves PLEASE HELP!!
I had approximately the same problem. After 2 years of weight lifting I can say now that my hands have stabilized. So try some weight lifting.
Alright, ill try some weights :) did you go to the doctor about it? if so what did he/she say?
You say u done boxing? or some work out of that sort?
im affraid u might have damaged or hit a nerve in your hand/arm, this is common in most fighters, you will need to see a doctor.. maybe have some theraphy, it will should go away after a while, but seek medical attention.. or it will only get worse!
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.