Men's Health Community
Shaft Hair

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Shaft Hair

Just curious, is it normal for hair to grow on the shaft of your penis?  Is there any way to get rid of it?  It's not much but enough to make me self-conscious about it.  Only seems to be noticeable when I'm erect unless you look closely.
Be careful and shave it clean. I have kept my shaft and balls clean shaved for years. It's a great feel also
This is normal.  I agree with thinlineman, shave it off.  Have you tried shaving your balls?
I've tried shaving my balls but it takes so long, I usually just trim the whole thing (but shave the shaft), that is when I know I'm going to be having people see it.  Hahaha!  Is there a certain technique that doesn't take so long?

I used to shave everything between the face and groin but I think I've gotten lazy about it.  Have you tried waxing?  I'm not sure I could handle that in the groin area.  If you have, how bad does it hurt?

I have shaft hair 1/2 way up my penis. It is normal for some men. It is more common and of greater amount for larger (endowment) men.
Eliminate This ONE Ingredient and W...
Jun 25 by gymdandee
Ashok1990 is ... Comment
Jun 24
Contamination Of Oat-Based Cereals...
Jun 24 by gymdandee
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle