Men's Health Community
Shrinkage and scrotum/sack shrinkage and tightness

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

I am 22 years old and relatively athletic and healthy and for the past 4 or 5 months I have been embarrassed to play basketball, work out or do anything that involves me wearing shorts because the shrinkage of my penis and sack make a noticeable bulge in my shorts. Instead of before when my penis and ball sack were relaxed and unnoticeable, my testicles are so tight and wound up that it shows a little bump in my shorts. It really makes me upset and sad because i love playing sports and competing but i don't play as much as before because of worrying about people seeing it. I sometimes have to play with my testicles to get them to relax and try to loosen them up. Does this happen to anyone else and does anyone know to fix this issue?  I also cant get hard anymore when dancing with girls out at a club or at a party or something.  Im wondering if it has something to do with my anxiety because I developed Generalized anxiety disorder a few years ago but even when my anxiety was at its worst a few years ago, it did not affect me in that area.  Any suggestions?
   Hi there you may like to try Boxer briefs , the tightness of your ball bag maybe due to the temperature , take care ........Bob
So what just be proud of it, some guys would kill for a bulge ok, if you think your shrinking then try some jelqing to help cure your shrinking p***s and do some ball streching to help cure that or you can get a strecher from myhardwear, as for jelqing just go to pegym, ther you can do the beginners page, to get you going.
Good luck