Men's Health Community
Shrinking Penis

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

Viewing 401-403 comments:
hi im 20 years old, I use to have a 6.5" penis hard and now I can barley get 2" hard. I have no problem getting hard I just don't have the length I use to. dose anyone HAVE ANY SUGESTIONS?
Help me! I have the same issue for 2+ years.  No one believes or sees me serious. I can't live like this.
i'm 39 to 40 and beenon vegra because i can not have sex without taking it for about 8yrs now .. i tried all soft of things but i notice my penis is shrinking gradually and don't feel comfortable ... i am very worried about this because is very embarrassing..Right now my penis size is so small .. like not existing and incredibly embarrassing to show it to someone. CAN ANYONE GIVE useful INFO.   PLEASE HELP ! ! !      anyone.
use tryptohane instead
I'm 23 years old and 80 kg, 177 cm in hight, in the past 2 years i started noticing that my penis has been constantly getting smaller i use to have total lenth of 26 cm but now it hardly reaches the 18 cm, i know that my condition is caused by smoking as i've been smoking since i was 13.
I would like to know if there is any way to recover from this, and yes i quit smoking.
thanks
they say a penis cannot shrink but 2 years ago mine measured 6.5 to  7 inches  erect now it measure 3.5 inches erect I think you will agree that's quite a difference and I don't know if it will shrink any more if  it shrunk that much in 2 years in the next 2 years it could be down to nothing what then
...the bowel movement penis doctor.
I HAVE A PROPOSITION
I HAVE A PROPOSITION

I have red almost the entire thread and apperently among five years worth of posts there is not one person that has been brought closer to understanding the root of his problems, let alone solving them.

This is partly because the replies here are too random to be of any help, and the format of a regular forum thread itself does little to help our huge, as I have realized by reading this thread, community of sufferers.

Don't you guys think that it would be wonderful if someone with website making skills or such created a database of all our symtoms (symptoms), a separate website for our huge, as I have mentioned, community? Organising people's symtoms (symptoms) as well as their life habbits and any clues to events/medications that could have played a role in the shrinking penis conditon, could have given us all a statistical data that we badly need to analyze our conditions.

Essentially, I want all of us to undertake what doctors and researchers should be doing for us. BUT SINCE DOCTORS JUST SEEM TO IGNORE OUR PROBLEMS (true for mostly everyone, whose post I have read here) and there is no research done at all (formal medicine seems to bleieve that there is no such problem as shrinking penis condition), we might as well do it ourselves. Listen guys, IF WE DON'T DO THIS FOR OURSELVES- NO ONE WILL. LETS STAY TOGETHER AS A COMMUNITY AND DO SOMETHING! WE ALL WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS!
I am sure that among hundreds and hundreds of people posting here, there are talented people that can fulfill the technical side of this undertaking of making a website that will gather the statistics for our condition.

The website can include the following:
1. A poll like system that can gather symtoms (symptoms) of every participant including their nutrition, bad life habbits, excercise, medications etc. to create data wich is vital for all of us if we hope to obtain a better understanding of our condition.
2. Data on things that inprove our condition, or improve symtoms (symptoms) ( this can include separate groups such as helpful medications, life habbits, nutrition.etc
3. Data on things that worsen our condition.
4. forum or idealy live chat for psychological support among us

Please, add to this list your IDEAS and suggestions below, and lets all hope somone will undertake this! Because we all, I am sure, would do anything to help this project in any way we can.

Cheers,
Gerakl
Help me
i have left vericocle for last 12 years i wear underwear but my penis is shrinking with severe loss of libido and no ful erections i run away from my wife and its very humiliating for me to what i satisfy her plz guide me
hey, guys, ive read all the comments.. sadly, but i think i might be having the same problem.. how are you doing? wheres the guy megazoid and other popular guys? are you still here? write me back. give me your email or something. thank you.
how are the things in latter stages of this stuff? some guys mentioned ''down to nothing'' phrase.
I have read your posts. Sorry for your loss. It seems like a frustrating experience. I would like to know if you think my situation might have similar roots. I am 31 years old. I am not impotent, but I have noticed a difference. I thought it was just my imagination at first, but it is now obvious, and it its getting progressively worse. It seems like the whole process is less functional. I rarely have morning wood, it is much harder (takes longer) to fully erect, it takes much longer and much more rigorous effort to climax, I can't climax as often, and it takes very specific positions just to even have the possibility of "finishing." That part is not the most difficult to deal with. I have also noticed some very discouraging changes. I have lost about an inch in length over the past 5 or so years. I have also seen a significant decrease in girth. Embarrassingly, I also have very little juice. It doesn't even "shoot" out (it used to). It just drizzles out. My balls do not hang as low as they used to and my penis nearly disappears when flaccid. I know I have maybe 20-30 pounds of excess body fat. I work out regularly, but I also eat and drink (alcohol) more than I burn off.
My boyfriend who is only 22 has this problem. I love him but I've been worried it was health related. He does have the excess tummy fat, retracting ****, and he also doesn't precum. I recently found out that his **** has been retracting since he was a kid and I was worried until he later told me that he had a wicked sister who use to kick him down their often, like every week often, now I am thinking because of your post it is probably low testosterone and maby too much esteregin. Is that correct? I love him so much, and it does get frustrating at times, but I worry more about his health and the possibility of us having kids one day.
Hi, I basically got some of the similar symptoms I read above.
1. First thing I noticed was a sense of loosing interest in sex or indifference.
2. Then a loose erection and low to watery ejaculation.
3. A burning sensation at the tip of penis(inside) and quickly became  
   unbearable. I went to the Emergency and was given anti-biotic which he
   said was a bacteria and it felt much better.
4. Currently, my penis and the skin on the penis has shrink. Penis generally feels soft than normal and feels like muscle stuff is loose. There is a stinging or irritating feeling for most of the day. Warmth on the right side of the testicle. I see vain on the lower side of penis and tends to get erection in the morning but get scared to get it erect all the way as stinging feeling is not gone completely. This hole process happened in one month as I listed it in order. I have anxiety and feel very scared. Plz, any suggestion what this could be and how to go about it.... Thanks a lot for any help
hey guys im sure the reason has to do with some sexual behavior my porn addiction was pretending to do missionary position for three years straight once a day everyday even though not twice missionary is more addictive then jerking off ive stoped for 1 year three or four months and jerked off no more then 6 or 7 times total its dedication you need to fill those sperms up and I feel sperms coming or producing more in my testicles I jerk  off and only last maybe 4 0r 5 seconds or less originally lasted 60 minutes when fully hard it could take years to get better just fill in those sperms and be dedicated strong as **** be positive hope that helps
I've read this post, I'm an italian student and I'm having your same problem in my life. I'm sorry for my bad english, but i hope you can understand it anyway. I've tried searching on italian forums and i visited a doc twice but my limitation is that i'm 16. This is bringing me lots of problems in relationship with girls and  friends. It began one day, I was sleeping at my girlfriend's home, and the following morning i didn't feel my erection as usually. I haven't seen it anymore and I'm t shy to explain the situation to my family. I always think that i can't keep going in this way, but how can i try a solution for this problem. I have the varicocele at the sx testicle ( It's the only thing i was able to ask to the doctor) . During the doctor visit I also tried to ask about erectile disfunction hiding that with the varicocele problem.
Is anyone in the same situation or know someone who is having this problem.
Meanwhile ill try to be positive... but they are two years that i keep going like this...
I also thought that it could be linked with my mind, my anxies and a complex of mine, but I don't trust in this because i can't see any relation with the absence of morning erections.
Do you think it could be caused by some mental complex or as me you think it couldn't be this one the explanation?
Thank's.
I have a son that had a bicycle accident when he was 10 years old which crushed one of his testicles. He is now 22 and his penis is the same size as when he was 10. This problem has ruined his life and is now unable to function as a normal person. He has been filled with so much rage that he has become a living time bomb ready to explode at any time. Is there any help out there for my son? Is it possible for his penis to become a normal size? Would a penis extender be able to help?
Just to share what i've been told. I'm the italian student with erection problems. They told me that my morning wood absence doesn't indicate a particular disease therefore is normal and i have to keep living with that. Moreover they said that it could be linked with masturbation and the wrong excitement with porn. So if I didnt explain well what i wanted to say at least i think this would be more useful: porn doesn't help. You only lose your sexual desire.
So now i'm going to try to think less at my disease and stop watching any kinda porn, and see if something changes.
hey guys have you read this one : http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Mens-Health/Shrinking-Penis-Recovery/show/1619995

I'm pretty sure this is the cause but it's just damn hard to find  a PT who specialises in both pelvic region and trigger points. I called one but she said she doesn't do both together as she only does dry needling.
After research for another problem, Doctors told me I had a pituitary gland Tumor. Long story short, i take Cabergoline. It definetly is working because now i think about sex often and my shrinking penis is growing back to its original size, I **** you not! The day after i take Cabergoline my testicles seem a little sore but i find it amusing cuz i know it is working. Cabergoline is reducing my Prolactin levels which started out at 1700 and rapidly dropped to 30 the Doc says with increasing Testosterone.
I have experienced the same here, did u find any solution if so please send to my email id at "***@****" .  when i physically strain my body I too get same experience. please don't forget send msg on that problem.
and one more thing , that i had thyroid problem.
Did you people ever use accutane in your life time?
Guys, i totally understand u. Got pretty the same, but not with penis, with my nuts.
Chronic pain for nearly a year now, cant sit still sometimes cause it hurts so bad. My venes come more and more through on testicles.
They are now maybe half size they used to be.
This **** is killing me guys, i am ****** down like i never was....
Stop watching porn.... PERIOD, you've been doing it too much, thats why nothing visual stimulates it anymore, take a break from and sexual activites for 3 months, do nothing, no stimulating your **** or looking at sexual images/videos, after 90 days of non stop of that, get a girlfriend and she will make you harder than wood
my wife stopped having sex with u about six years ago and i thought that would change but it never did and I've always been faithful to her and i used to be six inches and after all this time I've lost half of that now i have three inches do u have any advice i can give me cuz now that we don't live together for a little more then a year i'm worried about getting together with another woman i just don't want to be discouraged cuz of my
size cuz i no it's small and i have no i idea how my penis has gotten so small i even stopped masturbating cuz there's no enjoyment im jut looking for some advice if u have any thank u .  
Yes your body fat is burying your penis, lose weight or else suffer even worse things to come.
I'm 29, never had issues until recently. Erection was always super hard, obtained at will from the slightest stimulation. Length 6+ Inches. I then started noticing excessive pre-***. That worried me because I wasn't as strong after the clear pre *** so I bought a few natural remedies like celery juice and a couple other things. Then one day while I was jerking off something snapped and erection subsided. I finished off but became alarmed, and, as it turns out, for a reason.. My doodle is now 5+ inches when erect, is more brown than before and it's harder to sustain an erection and to finish. Libido also seems to have gone down. Morning wood is now more like morning jelly, if it's there at all that is! This is very alarming!
8 years later- would love to here from you!
Well i have been having a lot of the same problems, i woke up and my penis shrunk ~3 inchs. I used to have rock hard erections that grew 4 inchs. but not i cant even get an erection. I am so confused and scared. I am 17 years old and had a 8.5 inch penis now its just 1.5, thats a big change. I went out last night but i didnt drink any, but last week i did. i doubt that is the cause, but i need help and answers. PLEASE!!!!
Try this technique. Google agnisar kriya . This is a yoga exercise. Learn it and do it about 30 times.This is a stomach exercise. Study it properly. I thin you will get the results in a month time. continue doing this exercise.Uddian bandh is a part of this exercise. you will have to learn Uddian bandh first and then agnisar kriya.You will not find your problem(retraction of penis) in the list of benefit in the website. This is done by me personally and I was successful. If you learn all postures for groin area you may have better sexual life. Go for kundalini yoga. The above exercises belong to this group. All website will have enough details enable you to learn and practice.
Viewing 401-403 comments:
Dalubaba commented on Des_a_rae's status
How Bad Science and Big Business Cr...
Aug 02 by gymdandee
facts About Meat
Jul 31 by gymdandee
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle