Men's Health Community
Shrinking Penis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Viewing 201-389 comments:
hey, Im 21 years old as well and I am experiencing similar problems. Its been about two year now that the veins on my penis have been steadilly getting more and more enlarged and feel more and more inflamed. I first noticed it about 2 years ago but it has now gradually become more visible that ever, and veins now protrude on the surface of my penis (which did not happen before). When I went to uroligist(s) they couldnt seem to help me. It has greatly affected my sex life and I can heardly maintain my relationship with my girlfriend. My simptoms are inflamed and enlarged veins, with smaller spider veins coming out on the sides of the main veins on my penis. They often burn and are visible in both my penis's flaccid and erect state. I never wake up with full erections anymore. I have had an ultrasound which came back negative for plaque (which leads me to believe that they are not thrombosed veins), blood work which came back holding no signs of problems. A urulogist did tell me that I do have minor varicose seal on my left testicle but that is not of as significant a concern to me right now. I just need to figure out how to make the veins on my penis loose this inflamation (inflammation) because at the moment they just seem to be getting worse and worse and as they get worse my erectile problems do so as well. Please, if anyone knows anything about this get back to me.  
Has your penis been getting thinner at all?  Mine has been thinning for a number of years and the veins have become more pronounced as its done so.  

There's a shrinking penis (II) page further down the board which is use dmore than this one now.  Reply here or there
With exception to the anxiety, I suffered the same symptoms as pmaule in my early 30s.  In my case, the complete loss of libido was accompanied by indifference.  Somehow, when I found myself a virtual eunuch, not only was I unable to perform sexually, I didn't care.  Subsequently I've had testosterone in every imaginable form, patches applied to the scrotum, elsewhere, pills and injections.  By far, the injections are the most natural for me.  The Dr says that there could be some problem with testosterone levels spiking following an injection (1Xevery two weeks).  No problem.  My sweetie and I both enjoy the spike.
Griz  
COULD WE ALL USE "SHRINKING PENIS II" THREAD NOW? make things a little easier to follow

Sooooo glad i found this thread :)
Hey Hows it going?

My case might be peculiar but I just want to put it out there.

Okay.  First of all, I'm a white, 19years old and feel as if my penis has shrunk a great deal.  I was always satisfied with my penis until I became 17 year old then it kinda began to shrink.  From 12-16 my penis erect would always be between 7in to 8in...long and pretty thick.  However, when I ever since i turned 14 i began humping my bed(Basically, laying down on my tummy region and moving right to left profusely during an erection till I ejaculated   *sometimes i put so much pressure that I stopped the ejaculation*) Ever since then my penis has been decreasing in length yet increasing in girth(thickness) and many veins have sprung up.  In my point of view, it looks a lot smaller (5in-6in erect)and I find it embarrassing.  Im still a virgin, even though at the age of 14 I knew I was one of the lucky ones with a big penis especially being white, I thought I would have lost my virginity at age 16 or 17.  I have a feeling that my excessive bed humping may be the cause and I really dont know what to do.  I've went 3 months at one time of avoiding bed humping and doing it the traditional way of stroking it.  I also dont understand how my penis when erect doesnt point straight across as it used to since now it usually always sags down right on my testicles.  When I lay down on my back it rarely every sticks up as it had before and this is very alarming.  Im not sure whats wrong...have I damaged my penis beyond repair or is this a temporary side effect of bed humping?  Can I get your professional opinion and what may help me restore my natural penis length.   Thanks a lot for listening and making this site possible.

Sry I also forgot to mention the fact that I've gained 20lbs(im 184lbs) in the past year but I dont feel like it makes a difference.  Oh yeah another question...are obese people more susceptible to smaller penis sizes?
I've skimmed most of your posts and replies and it seemed they became very serial in nature.   Signs and Symptoms, Labs, treatments, etc.

I'd like to add a theory as another person with similar symptoms and lab results.

Could the problem with all of us men be caused by BPA and XenoEstrogens from leaching plasticizers?
Plastics may be destroying future Men!
   Endocrine Disruptors and Man-Made Chemicals Time Line
http://www.mindfully.org/Pesticide/ED-Chemicals-PBSFeb98.htm

I have been reading a book written by Dr. Sax, MD called "Boys Adrift". It has been very enlightening in many different area's but especially the subject of Chemicals in our environment.

I'm concerned that the cost of convenience is much higher than any of us ever considered especially for the area of Endocrin Disrupting Chemicals such as:
bisphenol-A and many others such as: Persistent Organic Pollutants include: aldrin, dieldrin, endrin, chlordane, DDT, heptachlor, hexachlorobenzene, mirex, toxaphene, PCBs, dioxins, and furans.
In other words,  Environmental estrogens from plastic bottles and food sources may be lowering male testosterone levels, making their bones more brittle and throwing their endocrine systems out of whack.

I believe that since the Army this is part of my story.
I just started 4 days ago on Testim 5GM qd.  I hope that I don't have to become a modern day chem set to simply be able to live out my Vocation with my Wife well.
I too feel very sad for all of you that are suffering this pre-mature illness and my prayers will be with you.
SSRIs are horrid! they have ruined my husband. he has gone from a good thick hard 6 inches to a soft non commital 2!!!!!!! if he has an erection it is not hard enough to even attempt penetration IF it could!  Frustration, anger irritation, we thought it was pain medication he was on for a hereditary pancreatic problem was the culprit behind this. but after having his pancreas removed and weaning off the narcotics the problem persisted and it is not any better at all! there are times he looked like his penis was smaller than his testicles!!!!!!! TALK about scary!!  NOW we find out that even if you STOP THE ssri's you may NEVER RETURN TO NORMAL!!!!!!! PAXIL< PROZAC, ZOLOFT these are a few of the nasty buggers!! hub is on 40mg paxil daily and as desperate as we are (or maybe it is JUST ME? but dang at 40 im more ready than ever and theres no looking forward with hope)but hes scared to reduce his paxil for fear of those withdrawl (withdrawal) effects! so im caught between a rock and a NOT hard place!  we see his doc next month and SHE is getting a HUGE earful of woe!!!!! we have been married 21 years and the last 5 have been horrid - i dont know how much more i can take!
Hi wifeinwoe, hang in there

Check out the continued thread of this topic. Your husband may have undiagnosed adrenal and/or thyroid illness that will cause these problems. SSRI's are bad news, people need to see Naturopaths/spiritualists rather than turning to Prozac

Do this for me.. As soon as your husband wakes up in the morning with as little movement as possible get him to check his basal body temperature. Simply place a thermometer under his tongue. If his temp is below 97.8 get the 24 hour saliva hormone profile by Diagnos Techs - adrenals, thyroid and insulin panel. He may need adrenal support and thyroid suppliment to get back on top of things

It sounds like he is living with permanent withdrawl (withdrawal) effects - get him checked out!
I found this thread through a google search.

About a year ago I was in a situation that made me very nervous, anxious, and even scared (silly as it sounds I was chasing my dog after he ran away haha). I noticed while running around that my penis started shrinking. That scared me even more. It shrunk very far (and it seemed further since I'm fairly overweight - 6'2" ~320lbs). Now, when I encounter other nervous/scared type situations the same thing happens (It has happened about 3 times in the past 1.5 years). To 'make it better' I typically go to the bathroom to 'massage' it back to a reasonable size (for me) then it goes back to normal after I have a chance to stop thinking about it. Has anyone experienced this before? It seems to happen when nervous or very anxious. The more I think about or anticipate it happening the better chance it may happen. It happened again today so I plan to see a doctor when they can see me.

Thanks,
Sam
I found this through a google search too.

I am 20 years old and have similar symptoms. They used to be even worse - I had a venous leak that stopped the head of my penis filling up with blood during erections. I had surgery and the vein blocked, and now the head fills. However, gradually it has begun to lose its size again. Also, I don't get morning wood or spontaneous erections - and if I do, they are weak and only semi's - they don't gain any angle, point straight down and are gone as soon as they came.

My entire life goal has been to get a better penis, at 19 I got it - but it still falls short. I went from VERY BAD to just bad. Atleast when I was young I had the future to look forward to. It was the only thing that motivated me - imagining myself at 21 years old, working penis, lots of friends, buff bod, and just very happy.

Now I am a 20 year old who has dropped out of uni, have no friends, have only had sex with prostitues (could barely get hard), have wasted thousands of dollars on unessecary cosmetic surgery to try and make me feel better for my other inadequacies, and see no positive future. I used to be able to put on a happy face, I used to be someone my little brother could look up to (he is the most important person in my world). Now I am nothing. A loser. I have been thinking about suicide, the only thing that keeps me alive is that I have a loving mother and brother.

I know the pain guys, try and keep your heads up even though I am struggling to.
First of all, you're not a loser.  You have no control over the fact this condition developed and are merely struggling to cope with a horrendous situation that it's difficult to speak to anyone about.  THat makes you human and no less of a role model for your brother.

Secondly, you're still young so don't give up hope.  I've been living with my condition for almost 12 years now and whilst it's difficult I've still not given up hope that it can somehow be helped.  I'm 28 and I still consider myself young.

I too have entertained thoughts of suicide and my family and friends are all that've kept me going.  I can't tell you what's going to happen but only that people here know what you're going through (or are at least experiencing something similar themselves) and can at least provide somewhere for you to share your feelings.

Whilst I'm no medical expert there are people who post here who know a great deal about the workings of the penis.  Perhaps if you provide more information about how your condition developed they may be of some assistance.

Also, you're probably feeling guilty about sleeping with a prostitute.  I did it once and felt sick for months afterwards.  At the time I was feeling very much like you are and did something that goes against my morals, I think, to punish myself.  When I got really low I used to call sex lines and get the girl to verbally abuse me.  I'm not proud of any of this but I have come to accept that I was being self-destructive and there were mitigating factors guiding me.  Again, I'm human.  I have made mistakes and it's taken me a while to realise the fact I have a problem with my **** doesn't make me any worse a person.

You'll also find a Shrinking penis (II) forum further down the board.  It's used more often than this one these days but hopefully you'll see that you're not alone and I hope this helps in some way.

Take it easy bud.

Thanks for your post, it's good to speak with people going through similar issues. I have had problems with my penis my entire life. I was ignorant of them as a child/adolescence, and then did my best to ignore them when I entered my mid teens. From here things just went down hill. I couldn't have sex, so I avoided it - my friends had no idea, and I gradually just stopped talking to them all - I was too ashamed, and now I am so far behind socially and emotionally I don't think I will ever catch up.

I know what caused my problems - it was constant masturbation as a child, as young as 6. I won't go into details, but basically I had dry orgasms by squeezing (quuite hard) my flaccid penis. I have no doubt in my mind that this did great damage. I didn't know the penis was meant to get hard until I was about 13, and by then it was too late - the damage was done. Eventually I learnt the normal way to masturbate, but I could only really achieve a semi, and my penis did not stay hard without constant stimulation. Things are a bit better now, but like I said the damage is done.
Please guys don't consider suicide I think we have all been through the suicide ideation with this terrible condition. WExistence have you seen a Urologist to explain why you think this is happening? It is a harrowing story how this effects your social life and self-esteem.
Thanks for the post, but **** what is the point... I am so disillusioned. I just visited another prostitute and same result. **** poor erection. I don't know if I have nerves damaged or what, but when she was sucking my penis I could barely feel anything. Its like the only sensitive part of my penis is the frenulum. I eventually got it hard myself after a while, but it went down again as soon as I let go. 'You are young and good looking you should not have this problem, see a doctor". Can't count how many times I've heard this now. I feel like just giving up on sex altogether and focusing on other things I enjoy, maybe that is not such a bad thing. Sure I will never have fulfilling relationships but maybe I can accomplish some of the things I dreamt about as a child, bar a beautiful wife...
And I have seen urologists, they're jokers. It is either psychological, or something which can't be fixed. The one guy who tried his best did help, he found a vein which was gushing out blood from the head of my penis. I had this embolzied, but it only helped so much. I went from 0 erection to a weak, short lasting erection which I could *** from. There are definitely people out there with bigger problems and I feel like a joker for complaining about this on an anonymous site, but it still hurts .... as you guys know.
hey megazoid, i have a varicocele on my left testicle, and i was wondering what where some of the different pains you were going through when you had it. I'm 16 and I'm seeing a urologist in about 2 weeks. I have aches in both of my testicles as well as in my groin area, they come and go, and there was a time for like 2 days where i would feel like sharp pains in my left groin area comming from my testicle. I have muscle aches all over, but thats most likely sport related.

my right testicle seems to be harder but not larger then the left, the left is kinda like a squeeshed grape only because of the varicocele. My penis has shrunk, skin got tight around the penis area as well as my sac gets tight too. when showering, my sac turns like a purplish color, but sometimes when i'm sitting around it gets red and warm

My parents think it may be hormonal but i don't no if i believe that. also What kind of treatments are there? is there like antibiotics, or is the only way through surgery?
Hey buddy
Sorry to hear about your troubles I am friends with Megazoid and know the added stress of varicocele through his experience; it is a terrible thing to happen. All I can say is make sure you get everything done sooner rather than later to stop any further complications, it must be terrible at 16. Search up mesomorphosis in google and you will find him there
it's pretty stressful, not gonna lie. Sometimes I scare myself half to death because I get horrible thoughts about what it "might be." I'm almost certain it's not but... yes it is a stressful thing, and i'm getting checked out in about 2 weeks. Is he at mesomorphosis.com?
Well its good news at least you are getting some medical attention in the next few weeks. Hope it goes well, thats the site yes
Are you still alive buddy?
HI megaziod ..question for you?>>.here is what you wrote about androgel .The problem is when you take Androgel it can (and almost does) shut down your own natural production (HPTA supression), so it dosen't work in a "suppliment" like fashion. In the long term this can have a negative effect on fertility and In the long term this can have a negative effect on fertility ,ect....my question is does the Testim gel have the same negitive effect as androgel by working in the body the same way?

I was in lost of engery and tired all the time my streghth seem to have gone down  and couldnt build fast muscle like i used to. My erections seems to be fine but my sex drive wasnt has strong as it used to be, i was prescribed androgel due to my test levels were 404. i never had any probelms with erections nor have i had any injury.My estrogen level are 76 from a scale of 13 to 75 i'm one point over the highest number a male should be shown on my blood test.he also said my free T was  a little low ..after taking adrogel for no more then 5 days i notice my penis and erections were much smaller and sex wasnt entering my mind like it used to or at all although i could still get an ecrection it just didnt feel the same,
my girl friend pointed that at right away. im 511 192 and  37yr old. in good shape i go to the gym 3- 4 days a week but started to pick up a little weight around my waist area befor the androgel, my doctor thought my T was a little low and my tyroid was low as well he prescibed tyroid meds name armour which i'm hesitent to take still .he said he wants me feel 30 again and bring my t levels up. The androgel made me feel great! very energetic and build up my muscels mass fast, took down the fat around my waist somewhat..but once it started shrinking my penis and my sex drive was dropping i stopped!!  it also tighten up my scrodum a little but my testies size seems to be normal.  do u think i will get my penis size back?I still can get an erection its just not as big when erect or when flaccid.
Should i use adrogel OR testim with zma and vita E???. i also was thinking of asking my doctor in taking HCG with TRT? any help with these questionsn would be very thankful!

Hey this comment goes out to everyone- I'm yet another one suffering from this mysterious syndrome. I'm 22 now and I first noticed symptoms at about 18. I wouldn't call it "shrinking penis" exactly...but def experience ED and extreme lack of sex drive. These symptoms approached gradually and have gotten worse over time. My erections used to be strong and quite frequent; now i have no morning wood and 0 random erections. The only way I get erections is from manual stimulation. This problem sucks and most doctors don't understand at all. I have been to GP, Urologist and Endo.....After bloodwork displayed low/normal (avg about 400) total testosterone levels (free tended to be more in the normal range) and slightly elevated prolactin 1-5 points higher than ref ranges...endo sent me for MRI of pit gland......microadenoma was found. So, I thought something would be figured out, but I was wrong. All Dr's said do nothing about it based on the bloodwork. Finally 1 endo prescribed Androgel to get the total T levels up higher into normal range. So I've been on androgel for about 1 yr now...(3-4 pumps daily) so i guess thats a little under 5g (is that a low dose??) blood tests certainly show that the total and free levels have gone up substantially....my latest tests are: Free : 198(35-155) % free: 2.63 (1.5-2.2) and total: 755 (250-1100).  All well and good right? WRONG....all my symptoms are still present...I do not feel any different from when i was not on the gel....(I only stayed on it because I hear it is unhealthy to have low levels at such a young age, but it has not corrected any of my sexual symptoms...my LH is 5.3 (1.2-8.6)  FSH 3.5(1.3-19.3) and prolactin is still high: 14.2 ( 2.6-13.1).  At this point in time I'd really like to get off the gel (since it doesnt do anything for my symptoms, but I'm very scared of losing all testosterone if I stop.....can anyone help me with this issue?  I'm going for some more blood work soon.
Hey, Megazoid, I've read a good bit of this thread and must say that you are a GOD among anonymous health benefactors.  I'm sure you've got some good things coming in the karmic equation.  To help these people like this for nothing puts most well-paid doctors to shame.  My problem is not the same as that which you guys are describing, but I'm hoping that you may have some advice all the same, because I do have some overlapping symptoms.  If you can't/don't want to help, then simply say so or don't reply, and I will not trouble this thread again.

I'm almost 23.  About 5 months ago, I pulled the skin on the dorsal side of my penis back too far (now that I think about it, I forced it, stupidly) while showering and felt a sharp pain about 3/4 up the shaft on the dorsal (upper) side of the penis, where the dorsal vein and nerves run.  After that, I noticed that the veins running out of this area were no longer symmertical, as though they had been dislodged to the right (the direction which I pulled it).  Now these veins are more prominent, and the large, dorsal vein running up to that area is much larger than it ever was, and displaced to the right.  Most notably, there is a lump 3/4 of the way up the shaft, exactly where I felt the pain.

After this penis trauma, 5 months ago, I feaked out and stopped having morning wood, and my erections didn't work so well.  Also, I have noticed some loss of sensation in the top quarter of my penis during masturbation, rarely, just above where this lump is.  I used to be a big amphetamine abuser (would masturbate/have sex on speed), and used to smoke alot of pot and cigarettes to boot.  I have since stopped all of that, and exercise at least 5 days a week.  Now my morning wood has returned, I have no real problem keeping my erection, but the lump has remained and I still feel some moderate loss of sensation (so moderate that I could be imagining or stressing it).  The lump is exactly on/under the dorsal vein, and above the lump the veins (branching out like deer's antlers) are asymmetrical and prominent).

What do you think this lump is?  What did I do when I pulled the skin back on that fateful day to the internals of my penis?  Could that have led to a hormonal imbalance?  I should also mention that as a child I suffered multiple serious head injuries, and my left testicle is literally massacred due to multiple REALLY BAD traumas (1 kick from a cruel girl when in Elementary School, 1 fall on a bike-bar, & 1 fall on some chairs... all on the same poor testicle!)  I guess I've been pretty lucky considering all of this.

If this is not your area of expertise, then please accept my earnest apology, as I know that the people on this thread suffer from quite serious problems.  I don't want to get in the way.
Hello guys it sounds like megazoid i a legend here... can anybody give me his coordinates? Or a connection to anybody who might know how to get in touch with this guy..
i got ssme problem its shrunk about 1.5-2 inch on hard and its not thick no more its thin and i can only get a semi hard on  im feeling the same as every1 on here ive started spending most my days in bed asleep im 2 depressed to do anything my life is falling apart around me
Hey man, all I can say to you is hang in there.  I know how you feel and God knows I've beens o low I wanted to top myself. The only things that keep me going are my family,friends and a determination not to let this beat me.

Can you give me any more info about your age, how lon this has ben happening, anything you think might be contributing/causing the shrinkage and what your doctors have told you?
Try cabergoline, it will dissolve your prolactinoma, decrease prolactin and at the same time increase your natural testosterone. Prolactin kills libido. Your doctor is incompetent, testosterone replacement therapy is not the right way to go if you have low t due to microprolactinoma.
I'm just wondering if any of you guys have had any weird changes in your breast area. I have this lump under my left nipple that hurts. If anyone does please take a look at my post. I have some symptoms mentioned in here but not to bad. My main concern is the freakin lump under my left nipple. I know this stuff sucks for you guys but remember if it is not life threatening there are lots of people who would give anything to trade places with you.

HELP PLEASE
It's probably gynecomastia: google it. This means your male to female hormone ratio is off.
I know what it is called. What does it mean I am waiting form my blood test results to come back to check my hormone levels. Please look at my posts for more information. Worst case scenario would be testicular cancer or pituatary tumor right? I don't really have any symptoms though. Someone from this thread please look at my posts. I also have mild ed. If it is my hormone does that mean I can fix it with hormone therapy? I am only 25yo male
Tamoxifen can be used in an attempt to shrink gyno
Guys, don't know if any of you are interested but I've started a blog dedicated to this subject.

At the moment it's mainly me sharing my experiences but I'd love for others to join in.  I had a little blogging hiatus as I was finding this problem really difficult to deal with but if you wan to have a look you'll find it at http://penileatrophy.wordpress.com/

Cheers,

I am a healthy male in my 20s and have a few questions about certain drugs that I am seriously thinking about using. I have bad acne and am about to talk to my doctor about Accutane since antibiotics have been of little help to me. I have read on certain sites that Accutane has some feminizing effects due to it being an 5 alpha-reductase inhibitor (loss of muscle mass, impotence, penis atrophy etc). Does anyone have more details about this issue?

I have also begun balding and am considering taking Propecia to curb this. I definitely know that the drug has certain feminizing effects but was wondering if these are really reversible after discontinuing the drug or if the drug companies are just covering up the possibility of permanent feminization? (p.s. I don't mind being impotent or losing my sex drive temporarily - I just want to keep my hair for little bit longer!).

Any input would be really appreciated.
Don't touch any of this stuff - full stop. Your future life is more important than some hair. Hair loss can be caused by a whole host of reasons (including cortisol, thyroid hormone, estridol levels, etc), i don't believe DHT Is the main "culprit" to all of this.

Even if you take this drug for a few days/weeks, you will cause a negative feedback loop to occur due to the conversation that occurs when testosterone levels rise. Some men never go back to normal after touching these drugs and remain with zero libido, serious health problems (memory loss, thyroid problems, etc) and adrenal fatigue symptoms.

The simple fact is DHT is required by the male body. Reducing it causes an increase in testosterone to estridol (E2) which causes a negative feedback loop to occur. When E2 is effected the adrenals are also put under preasure. Estridol 'fights' for the same cells/receptors as thyroid hormone (which is by far one of the most important hormones in the body - due to blood flow being controlled by it, amongst other things) which causes penis atrophy (due to lack of blood flow/erections) and zero libido. These things in almost all cases NEVER reverse back when the drug is stopped because the HPTA is already in a negative feedback loop.

In my honest opinion, forget about these drugs and look into other options.
hey man,

How are you coping these days and have you found anything to help your problems?

I am still struggling with allot of the symptoms (including this specific one), but i am making a little progress. I don't want to live "needing" medication, so i am doing everything else i can to not require anything. If thing's don't start picking up to a greater degree in the next few months i am going to start a combined treatment plan.

Most likely: Testosterone Injections (200/250mg weekly - split), 500iu HCG (Twice weekly), Armour thyroid, Cortisol replacement, etc.

I made heavy lifestyle, diet changes and watched everything i eat/drink. I have managed to get a normal flaccid penis about 70% of the time, but it's far from perfect. I still lack sensation and find it takes me ages to orgasm (we are talking 50/60 minutes - min).

How are you getting on yourself?
Up and down.  Shrinking still happening - would say my flaccid penis is about 50% what it once was, in terms of volume.  The correlation isn't nearly so bad when hard but I've probably lost 0.5cm in girth over the past year.

Pain is still present but I've not developed any other problems such as ED, testicular atrophy or lack of libido.

Biggest problem is trying to keep my mind off this problem and trying to look to the future.

Glad you've noticed some improvement at least.  Did I read correctly in one of your previous posts that you are also based in Scotland or am I mistaken?

have you checked out my blog at all?
Thank you so much for your reply. It really helps to get a point of view from regular people as opposed to doctors who only give you the information that they are supposed to give you.

How about Accutane? I actually have a doctor's appointment tomorrow about possibly getting onto this drug. What things have you heard or do you know about this drug in terms of feminization?
I'm 15 and my penis is now bent more to the right and i've noticed it has shrunk maybe 1', I masturbate at least 4 times a week. Is the exessive masturbation doing this to me? or is it  a side effect? HELP! and i need tips on how to stay masturbating/sexual intercourse for longer as i can only do it for around 20 minutes
sorry i forgot to add that i've been on the pool/beach along time, they were hot and not cold, maybe the chlorene or the salt in the water could have done this?
Another visit to a urologist (I think the 5th I’ve seen in all) has left me more convinced than ever that if my penis is ever to stop shrinking, it won’t be any thanks to the medical profession.

After travelling for two hours, at a not inconsiderable cost, I arrived at the hospital only to discover that the doctor I saw last year wasn’t in today and I would be seen by someone new, someone unfamiliar with my case history.

He started by telling me that the results of blood tests indicated normal hormone levels and said, “So, everything stablised then, yes?”.  I told him that was far from the case, that the atrophy continued at a frightening rate and that I experienced pain in my penis on a daily basis.

The doctor then examined me.  This consisted of him feeling around for about a minute and taking a quick length measurement.  He told me to dress and said there was little, if any, difference from the previous measurement taken.  Frustrated, I explained that the main problem I experienced was diminishing girth, not length and that the previous doctor had been far more thorough and taken measurements of my circumference and also testicle size.

This didn’t appear to have any impact on the doc, who had clearly made up his mind how this was going to proceed before he even examined me.  He said that I should make an appointment at my GP’s to have more blood taken so this could be compared to the previous test.  He then said that we could talk about penis lengthening surgery.  At this point I lost just about all belief I ever had in the medical profession.  I have lost some length, yes, but it is the loss of girth that has been occurring for over 12 years that bothers me.  I explained this to the doctor and told him I didn’t want to be bigger than nature intended me, or event o get back what I have already lost, only for the shrinkage to stop.

I was then treated to yet another lecture that other than monitoring hormone levels, and performing ultrasounds, there were no other tests that could be carried out.  I told him I had spoken to dozens of men online who have suffered similarly and he was completely dismissive of any possible cause I suggested (elevated oestrogen, autoimmunity, tissue adhesion etc).  In fact, he point blank refused to order an oestrogen test when my hormone level is checked as he said this would be reflected in my testosterone level.

I was told to make an appointment at the next available date (Early December) and to try not and worry about this as it would make my symptoms worse.  I was instructed to take paracetamol for the pain and advised that I may benefit from psychological help.

I would love to say this was unbelievable but unfortunately I’ve come to expect nothing else.
Just had the results from my latest blood test back.  The results are:

Testosterone - 17.4
LH - 2.3
FSH - 3.7
Procaltyn - 210

This is down in most areas from last year, when my results were:

Testosterone - 19.9
LH - 5.0
FSH - 3.0
Procaltyn - 225

But I don't know what this means.  Are these variations normal deviations or are they a sign of what's going wrong?  

Any input from hormone experts would be great.
post the reference ranges they are different for each lab and that is what they should be based on as they each have their own ways of testing
What they told me were "normal" ranges were:

LH - 1.0 - 9.0
FSH - 1.0 -9.0
Prolactyn - Up to 350
Testosterone - 10 - 35

I am a 22 year old male.  I have just read all 200 some odd posts.  I have a doctors appointment in about a month with a urologists.  My sympotms are a drastic loss of around 2 and a half inches of lenth and an inch of girth.  I dont get morning wood anymore.  my penis feels like its useless and not there when not erect.  Im not producing much sperm anymore and when i do ejaculate its mostly clear.  I also do not last very long during sex with my gf.  this has been happening for almost 2 years and has progressivly gotten worse.  can you help me iin what i should talk to my doctor about when i see him, and or wat i can do before hand to help this... i also tend to be a chronic masterbater
I'm not a doctor and your levels are within range, but I would think maybe your pituatary gland should be investigated further. I say this only because your LH and FSH levels are a little low even though they are in range and your prolactin level is high. What type of testosterone test did you have done? Free, Serum, Total???
No idea mate.  It was a struggle to even get the GPs office to give me the results as the normal procedure is for the doctor to just look over them and contact the patient to say if a follow up appointment is required or not.

Will look into the pituatary gland stuff.

Cheers
hi im glad iv found this thread... its happening to me too.

I split from my gf and went in to chronic masturbation for a while and think I damaged myself. I remember doing it till it hurt a few times just b4 this happened.

This was about 3 months ago now. Since then I havent masturbated really hardly at all, a few times but more like a few a week than every day.  Hard to resist.

Its got better from how it was originally  and it looks normal now not all cold and shriveled, but i cant get it hard at all myself.

I do get a hardon in the mornings and sometimes I do almost uncontrollably  but when I try to get one I have no joy.

This is horrible

Sounds like its happening to you guys as well can anyone give advise

i posted a little while ago...about half a yr....well im sadto say things went from bad to improved to worse. i was at the point where my erections were actually strong and easy to achieve (manually)...yet maintaining was still a problem. however stupidly i experimented with a contriction band and ended up trying it  tightly and not at the furthest point on the base of my penis. I didnt experience any pain...but after about 5 minutes i realized my erection looked weird and felt softer to the touch...i quickly took it off, but since that fateful day....its been impossible to even achieve an erection......and now my flaccid penis feels thinner and empty and rubbery and just dead...... i seriously dont know what to do anymore.....has anyone ever damaged themselves from a contriction ring? do you think these results are permanent.....i thought my condition was before was bad...but this might be unbearable.....im 22 yrs old and have absolutely no hope.....the "shrinking" is def in the girth and just the overall feeling/strength in the organ...im really losing hope.
Hi iam having   the same problem as you r having.started  to mastrubate as early as 7..had dry orgasms by squeezing my flaccid penis.As you said i did not know until 14 that penis is supose to get hard ....I think matrubating young  has damaged my penis .I completely don't have rection at all .I have been to four diffrent urogolist but no luck .....not sure what to do now ...very much depressed ..
Pret - At the moment my condition is very much improved. I had surgery to correct a vein which was leaking out blood. This helped, but things werent perfect - still poor morning wood.

Now I take half a pill of cialis every second night. Slowly but surely erections are getting better and better. Right now I am having the best hard ons of my life.

I may be on this drug for the rest of my life, but I dont care, it is worth it. Hang in there mate. Does it feel like your penis isnt holding blood properly and veins are taking blood out when they shouldnt?
Great to hear you're experiencing some progress man, long may it continue
No actullay I don't even have an erection to have a venous leak ..Any how I would being going for  cavernosometry testing next week to see if i have avenou sleak .....

Apart from cialis are you taking any other supplements or any thing ?
hi all...
befor i start i want to say that i feel for every one of you and hope we all get better and get through this

PS: my english is not very good so sorry in advance.

i read every ones problome here and yet cant find the answear that im looking for..
im 26yrs old , use to have a 9 inch penis and now its 6 inches...
i still have morning wood, get hard when i see somthing sexy or arousing,
my only problome is it use to be 9 inches and now its only 6 inches...
i went from '' wow.. what am i spose to do with this''  to hmm...
i dont know what to do anymore.. this mean alot to me..
i dont drink.. i smoke a pack every 2 weeks.. dont do any drugs.. im 6.1 and 184lb..
i dont know wtf to do anymore... this has effected my life big time.. i cant work.. i cant go out anymore.. i dont want to be with a girls any more... i cant even look at it when in the shower..  i just hate it.. i hate my penis.. its killing me guys... i went from the guy the all the girls talked about to the guy with the lil penis.. and im afried that it well keep going more and more...
im taking DHEA pills to help with it but i think its still to early to notice anything yet..
please some one talk to me and tell me that i could get this show back on the road.
or am i done?
Sorry to hear about your problem.  Have you seen a doctor about this?

One thing to keep in mind though - you still do not have a little penis.  9 inches is huge, 6 is average.
yes i have seen a doctor about it and hes an ediot.. he says that there is no way a penis can shrink in size... matter of fact 2 doctors said that to me.... and i dont even know what to say to them...  i know my penis and i know that i lost it.

and i know that 6'' is average but not to me... 9'' was average... 6 is not...

guys this has effected my life big time, i dont know what to do about it...

my most worry is : is it posibol to bring it back? is it gone?  and if there is what is the fix
I found this thread through google, and I have to say I am extremely happy I did. I’m not quite sure when my condition started, but it has rapidly progressed. As long as I could remember, my penis measured around 6.1 inches in length. Almost three years ago, I got together with my current girlfriend. For kicks, we decided to measure my penis. It turned out my penis only measured around 5.5 inches and the girth was around 5 inches or so. I was a little surprised to see this, but I didn’t really think anything of it. I just figured I wasn’t fully erect or aroused as usual.

Sometime later, around six months or so, I started seeing a slight curve in my penis. Again, I thought nothing of it, because I just figured I was getting bent, because of all the erections I was having while being around my new girlfriend. About a year in our relationship, my girlfriend noticed that the head of my penis was looking “purplish”. At this time, it felt kind of painful to pull my foreskin back, and I noticed that my head had shrunken a bit. I went to see my doctor, but he told me it was nothing. It didn’t really bother me too much, so I figured the doctor was right.

It is now almost three years after I first discovered my penis was shrinking. My girlfriend recently measured me for fun, and to our horror, discovered that my penis was now only 4.7 inches long and 4 inches in girth. NOW, I am extremely worried and this was what led me to finding this site. I am not sure what to do, and from the sounds of it, my doctor won’t exactly be willing to help me.

So to recap, I am a 22 year old male (5’8 tall and 175lbs), whose penis has gone from 6.1 inches to 4.7 inches over the past three years. I have gained 20lbs over the last few years and developed very unsightly breasts. It is painful to pull my foreskin back and my testicles hurt after ejaculating. My sexdrive has decreased severely and my penis is severely bent and curved to the right. I have trouble getting and keeping an erection. I am extremely depressed and tired all the time. What should I do? I’d be grateful for any advice. I am feeling incredibly stupid for ignoring this for so long.
Oh, I also forgot to mention that the skin on my penis is really dry and flakey. My girlfriend keeps telling me that my erection doesn't feel as hard and my pre-ejaculatory fluids taste funny. She also says that my penis is very smelly, despite the fact that I bathe on a daily basis.
Putting weight on can make the penis look smaller, but not to the extent you mention.

I wish I could tell you why this was happening, and what to do, but the reason so many people have posted on this thread is because none of us have been able to get any satisfactory answers.  Don't feel stupid for ignoring this for so long - it's what the doctors would have told you to do anyway.

I've mainly lost girth, with some slight length loss over the past couple of years, and I get a lot of pain in my penis.

I would imagine your loss of rigidity might be something to do with performance anxiety - at least you have a girlfriend to support you.

Is there anything at all which you think might have caused this, or at least acts as a contributory factor?
i noticed my erections arent what they used to be and my penis seems to not get as large as it used to, in fact its also as if its gotten smaller, i do have an alcohol issue which on working on, could this have caused it?, and if i stop drinking will it go back to normal?
You are not alone man.  I have all of the same symptoms(flaky, itchy( balanitis ), smelly, loss of size, compact feeling, low drive - except the bending and the weight gain.  I do have a noticeable constiction that comes and goes though,... and causes a very slow fill up/erection.  I gently pull my penis away from the constriction and I fill up as straight as normal.  Maybe that's causing your bend?  No one knows what this is, we all just ant to return to normalcy.  I personally think it can be a host of things:  prostatitis, diabetes, UTI, HPV, blood clots, pick any one you want because I can't SEE any of them and apparently, neither ca anyone conferred with the title M.D. or "doctor".  Anyway, Yossarian is right, at least you still have a GF to support.  DO NOT LET HER GO.
To: everybody
Seems to me everyone here has not had any luck in finding the problem to this penis retraction, whatever it is.  I am 44 years old and this began for me when I was 40 years old.  I was definitely depressed at the time along with anxiety when it all began.  I am no longer depressed since I realized I did not want this condition to stay with me.  When I was 43 years old, this problem seemed to partially disappear, happening very seldomly.  Nighttime erections at 43 years old started coming back since I lost those too when I was 40 years old.  Of course I freaked out and went  to many urologists who told me that there was nothing I could do unless I wanted a penile implant.  But my recovery was short lived when I hit 44 years old.  After surgery on my right knee, my penis once again retracted along with the loss of night time erections.  Thinking of trying Xanax just in case I think there might be some kind of anxiety.  The only anxiety I feel now is the uncomfortable anxiety I get when I think i am going to have this problem for life.  I have visited Dr. Tom Lue in San Francisco, suppose to be the best in penis problems and erection issues.  He was written books on the subjects and been involved in genetic therapy in laboratory studies on animals.  Don't know if he is yet doing this on humans.  Maybe only the rich and famous can get help, I don't know.  But I intend to see him within a month or two and talk about this problem.  When I visited him in the past, he sent me for an mri of the blood flow to my penis, everything checked o.k..  He wanted to do other tests, but since I don't live in San Francisco, I could not afford to stay.  It has been three years past and the problem with my penis persists, so this time I have made arrangements to stay hopefully for about a month, but finances will dictate how long I can stay.  When you are poor, you are poor, and there is nothing that can change that.  San Francisco is a very expensive place to live.  
    Maybe all of us should see Dr. Tom Lue in San Francisco on a certain date.  Google his name.  Even google genetic therapy for erectile dysfunction and you will find his name.  He has given seminars on the subject and is suppose to be the best.  I find this problem disabling and uncomfortable.  Most of my daily activities have come to a halt.  Any type of exercise of exertion seems to exacerbate the penile retraction.  Post a comment and maybe this issue could be resolved.  Don't know if showing up at a top urologist in the country doctor at the same time or maybe let him know that there are many of us with this unusual problem.  Don't know where to start.  Believe me, unless the doctor is well reknowned for his work in this area, most doctors are going to turn you away.
I am 60 yrs old 6'4" and 215 gained the 15 in the last 2 months because of a lack of work and eating more.
My problem is the "frightened turtle syndrome" I have noticed it more often in the last month or 2. I have run the gammit of reasons and come up empty handed. My work is quite physical and demanding at times.
I am focusing on two probable causes.
one being dehydration.... I like my red wine and beer. I have curtailed my beer intake in the last week or so but that has not decreased the incidence of this problem.
secondly, I thought it my be blood flow even though I am an avid herring lover and do straight niacin 100 MG 500% RDA
I get the flush and feel the blood flow increase in the testes and in my whole body and it feels great to know I am opening up those capillaries. OK, here's the catch, It ain't blood flow cause my turtle syndrome is still present. I do also have some anxiety over some work and finances. So what's this all about. It is the most uncomfortable feeling to be working and all of a sudden there it goes into hiding and after a few minutes fills back up and re-enters.
So what is it Blood or hydration or nerves. I am not a diabetic or at least when I check my glucose levels I am normal. I have 2 diabetic children so I know about diabetes, believe me I know.
Well, that's my story. Any comments welcome thanks. Please no stupid stuff to my email
Guys.
I'm back on and I have a few questions (I have lifted them from some of my previous pm notes so ignore the cross communications and just focus on the questions).

Trust me, if you are experiencing similar, YOU ARE DEFINTELY NOT ALONE, no matter what anyone (doctors) says.  I think that THAT is actually the bittersweet part about all of this; that if we have to suffer with this, at least we don't have to suffer all alone.  With all of these guys focusing their energy on it like their lives depend on it, and their sex lives do depend on it, at least that's more of a chance for reaching some sort of progress.  We have even been fortunate enough to talk a couple of guys down off of the ledges,  LITERALLY, after several weak moments.  Who says bros don't stick together...

Good luck with your efforts and check out a quick post that I sent today.  Alot of the root cause of all of this seems elusive but yet very strangely "common" to me, and I am trying to locate the commonalities within all of these different guys.. the common thread... the keystone.. the thing that seems to be **#!@! up our daily lives pretty consistently.  I have some questions that I hope you will oblidge me with.  Check out my questions, answer them, and let me know what you think?  And as always, BE HONEST.  

Bear with me as some of them may seem random.  In the name of finding a cure or at least a common denominator / pattern, PLEASE treat them seriously and answer them to the best of your ability.  That way we can figure this out, hopefully, before we pass on...  God bless and thanks for your responses.  Keep the forum alive.  We CAN beat this.

-------------------------------------

I move fast my friend, and I think that I've narrowed it down to one or two possible causes. I want my "penis" back, and I take this condition very seriously.  Let me ask you a couple of questions.  

Do you have an occasional discharge (clear or otherwise)?

Have you experienced a new bout (or bouts) of premature ejaculation?

Do you have urethral itching?

Do you have any warm fluid sensations internally, withi the groin/scrotal/pubic areas?

Are you taking any supplements, and if so what?

Get back to me and I'll share with you what I think it is.  I don't want to tell you now as it may taint your answers.

I'll keep my fingers crossed.

---------------------------

I haven't forgot about you man.  Hmm,.. let's see.  I had to postpone the dr. appt, so I'll give you an update on that after I go in 2 weeks.  Also, I wanted to ask you.. ever had any of the following:

- Noticed a new, different odor in your stool?      
- Had a sticky-ish discharge after urinating?
- Have a decrease in noctornal emissions?
- Have a discoloration in semen?
- Have any noticeable weight loss?

------------------------------------------------

Long time no speak. This is what I am attempting as of 03.01.2009.

http://www.yeastinfectionadvisor.com/yeastinfectioncure.html

I see similarities.

What are your thoughts??

--------------------------------------------

What are your thoughts on the following as possible causes???

http://healthguide.howstuffworks.com/testicular-torsion-dictionary.htm

or

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epididymitis

Anyone see any similarities???

Hello everyone Im 19 and im expierencing alot of the same symtoms (symptoms) as you guys and honestly I kinda felt like I was the only one that had this problem.
From the age of 10 to 17 I was satisfied with the size of my penis7 1/2
but know ive noticed that it is not only thinnner and shorter but i can see the middle vein that ive never seen before!
Ive went to the urologist and they get paid to do absolutly nothing I told him my symtoms (symptoms) and what im expierencing and he told me that what i was telling him it couldnt be.
Now Like everyone one else on here you know what size your penis is supposed to be so how can a doctor try to tell you that what your saying doesnt happen?
I belive it all started after i had sex with a very attractive girl with a condom on but i wasnt able to feel anything so i took it off and finished fairly quickly.Then washed off right after i got done then about 3 weeks later i had sex agin and i felt pain while ejaculating,any answers?
Ever since then my penis has been shrinking and Doctors think we all crazy so who do we go to?
Thank you guys
Keep your heads up your not the only ones
Guys,

Since 2004, I have had a tight foreskin (possible BXO). In '05 I had a dorsal slit (like a partial circumcision) and all was well until last year when the tightness returned, making sex very painful and, eventually, practically impossible. By this point, when masturbating, I was just rubbing over the penile skin and not retracting. This wasn't my usual method but I had to adapt, naturally.

Last month had to have a full circumcision. A week and a half later, I could get an erection without intense pain from the stitches and looking at it, it seemed smaller than usual. It was maybe 70% erect so I put it down to just that. I coaxed out as full erection (being very careful not to disturb the painful stitching) and there it was. Same size. Just harder.

Could it happen? Could it be psychological - afraid of bursting my stitches (and I was after a torrid time with my partial circumcision)? Or is it more sinister?

I told my GP and he ran some tests for testosterone levels, blood sugars and all that. All were fine, the testosterone levels were normal he said, 20 or 25 I think he said. He said I had high ALT which could mean a fatty liver but the rest were all clear. As the ALT results could be skewed by my antibiotics for post op, he wants to run it again, along with some other tests.  He also said to wait and taht it could take up to 8 weeks for things to return to normal, especially if I have a worry (and I do) that getting fully erect is going to cause injury to the surgical wound.

Flaccid size seems normal - it's the erect size.that has changed. Dunno if this is important, but pre operation, I had 2 sensations which I attributed to the tight foreskin.
Very important post "1mper1um", and I for one am really glad you shared.  I read your entire post and (with the exception of the circumcision) I absolutely feel your pain/experience.  I did catch one thing that I had not heard before on this thread that you stated, which was MPB (Male Pattern Baldnesss).  Hmm......  I think I started noticing my "ghost penis" feeling (and the following downhill spiral) right after I realized that I was getting MPB too!  Myabe that has something to do with it?  ANYONE ELSE able to attest to this??  Speak up guys.  This is new information.

p.s.  The self image concept is spot on.  I feel like a stranger to myself.
hi again
Sent by pelo Aug 21, 2009 10:24AM
Apprciate your reply. firstly i feel ureathra itching through my penis shaft when it is erect this maybe happened 10 times since my problem began.i feel high heat sensations through my penis especialy at the head while ejaculating. my penis feels like it is oozing out a clear form of goo that i cant feel happening and i notice my penis is quite moist and smelly when i remove my undies. my semen colour is now a mid cream. I cant control my ejaculation time wise or using my penis muscles to hold it back like i could. my erections sometimes hurt. i cant feel my penis unless i touch it cause it feels like blood flow is dead. i cant control my bladder or hold in my urine very well. it doesent harden up when i need to pee most of the time. I dont have the strong sexual desire and feeling that i used to. i have also lost 1 inch of my size and found narrowing at the base. my testicles have shrunk as well. i am using horny goat weed to keep my girl happy enough. it helps a bit with excercise. penis injections made my problems worse and urologist tests proved normal in ultrasound and also in sleep clinics for erection patterns and flow measurements.  
Sent by mrpaul less than a minute ago
wow.  That's what I'm taliking about.  Thank you for sharing, I know it wasn't easy.  I am excited, becuase 90% of the problems you describe are exactly THE SAME as the ones that I experience.  Keep communicating and experimenting and sharing with the group.  We'll beat this!
Hey guys,
Glad I found this string on a search.  I'm 32, married with 3 kids.  I have become ashamed of my sex life.  I have noticed in the last couple of years that my penis has been shrinking.  I am 5 11 and a little over weight which has not changed in years.  My penis used to be 2 in flacid and 6.5 in errect girth about 5 in and last for hours.  Now I'm lucky to hit 4 in length, 3 in in girth, and weak short effections that disapear as fast as they come.  Flacid it actually disapears so only the tip is barely visable.  This makes it hard to go to the bathroom since I have to pull it out to hang on to.   Also I no longer have a labido and rarely get arroused or have spontaneous errections.  My wife is pissed and our sex life *****.  I have tried pills and creams with no luck.  I am on 50mg of zoloft and have been for 2 years.  Any ideas?  I'm embarassed and have not had the courage to talk to anyone about this.  I want my penis back. HELP!
Hey guys. I have just read this whole thread. I feel for you guys, I am suffering from the same things.
What happened to this thread? Where did all the guys like cjones84 and megazoid go?
I have been to my GP and same story - it’s all on your head you need to see a psychosexual counsellor.
Also what I was wondering was if Hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid) had been ruled out as a cause for this?

Cheers guys.
Hey man,

I think this thread died a bit because people were just getting frustrated talking about the problem and not getting any closer to finding any answers.  I still check in here from time to time, but I'm getting more and more pessimistic about ever finding a cure.

Following almost two years of appointments at what is upposedly the best urology clinic in the country, the doctors still couldn't find a reason why this is happening and have referred me to a psychologist after a preliminary diagnosis of penle dismorphaphobia.  

Tell me more about your problem - when it started, how bad it is etc.
Hey.

Started about 4 months ago. Noticed some shrinkage, some length but mostly girth when flaccid and erect. Lack of morning wood. Had 2 occasions of ED couple of months ago but this hasn't happened since. Have weaker erections than before.

Strangely though my penis has returned to normal size on 3 occasions, maybe due to abstaining from sex/masturbation? not sure.

If its of interest I have high cholesterol - which came as a surprise to me as I eat pretty well. Have hard to shift abdominal fat too.

How can they diagnose you with penile dismorphaphobia when something has physically changed?
The doctors say they couldn't find anything wrong with the tissue, and that the changes in size were within the normal variation due to temprature, hormone levels etc so to them that didn't prove anything.

My changes are all in girth.  It's been happening, very slowly, for years, ever since I started puberty basically.

I've often thought that abstaining would help, but the problem actually seems worse when I havent ben masturbating/having sex.
This is what I'm worried about that they are simply going to dismiss it again and say that things are normal. What is 'normal' for them doesn't mean its normal for you. You know your own body and it is clearly trying to tell you something.

I know you've been following this for a long time - maybe I am just being naive thinking that the doctors are going to listen to me and be able to find some cure.  

Have you been down the route that it might be hypothyroidism?
I did the test to measure my temprature each morning, but it was inconclusive.  Will lok more into the hypothyroidism angle.  Doctors may dismiss you, or more likely they'll be confused, do a few tests and offer no solutions.  There will be a doctor out there who can get to the bottom of this, it's just a matter of finding him/her.

I want to tell my story and that I am going to find out what is the problem and the solution.

The latest information - noticed the shrinkin penis problem about 4 months ago. Usually I had to be careful not to hurt my gf when having sex with my penis but at that time I was  not able to even feel the end of her *****, my penis was too short no matter what the position. She always used to tell me how big it was but she also felt the change. We did not have sex for some 4 weeks after that. Next time we had sex it was no different, couldn't get that nice feeling anymore when the head of penis touches the cervix. We did not have sex any more after that, loss of libido and erection was weak and I started to get also other more serious symptoms. My hair had started falling off about a month before I noticed the shrinkage..all over my head hair was falling and I was looking weird in the face, like I had too much fluid in my tissues.

Later the symptoms got worse, I lost appetite, and started to lose muscles and forgot my penis totally, I even didn't feel it. I had this weird feeling in my throat, it feels like a thyroid gland is enlarged and hard. IT comes and goes, sometimes it feels bad in my throat, and sometimes I can't feel the thyroid gland pressing other tissues..and when it feels enlarged, the other symptoms are also more pronounced, loss of appetite and weak feeling. After about 2 months of this, I remembered my penis..it felt like a dead but when I started to masturbate, I could slowly get some kind of erection, but it was nothing compared to what it used to be and even after trying hard, I could not get it too hard. My girlfriend left me 10 days ago, after a 7 years relationship because of my health problems which scare her..and here I am, used to be muscular healthy guy with a penis to be proud of, now alone single, with thin skinny body, weird problems with health and constant pressure on my throat, thin hair and very small penis..when I look at it now..even with full erection, it is like a joke, like I am dreaming..It is like someone elses penis, short, thin, and not very hard. Trying to masturbate, even once a week, I can't keep the erection of this ridiculously small penis for more than 2 minutes. So things have really changed in a short time.

I should tell something else too, I have not seen this mentioned, but I have had this problem with my penis for years now, before shrinking and more serious symptoms. I had to rest for a long time after ejaculating.. I mean, I was able to get an erection soon and have sex, but if I ejaculated more than twice a week, I would get pain in my testicles, loss off libido for a long time and generally weak feeling for days. I also had problems with premature ejaculation.

Now I feel the pain in my testicles even when I have not ejaculated for days.

Tried to get myself checked and told my doctor about symptoms. She ordered a test for TSH, didn't want to tell me the numbers, just told me it was ok. Then I went again telling that it is serious, I don't eat, I lose my muscles, I have memory problems, losing hair etc. and all have started only a little while ago. I was told I am depressed and given a prescription for Cymbalta pills. That's very wrong diagnose, I am not depressed but I know something has to be found soon or else my condition will get permanently worse.
To those who have curved penises. You most likely have peyronnes disease.
To those of you looking for a cure. There ain't none.
To those of you looking for relief. this may help.
Stop eating processed and refined sugar
use STEVIA as your sugar substitute.
go on a low candida diet.
Take tylenol and lots of gas pills.
Take bulking agents and vegetable laxatives.You need to keep those bowels clean.
Do this exercise.Lay flat on floor on back with feet up on couch or chair.Slowly lift your butt up as high as you can and hold as long as you can.Do at least 15 times.
I have had this disease for 43 years. I honestly believe it is caused by something in the bowels not sure what.I seriously doubt any of us have prostate problems.
With time this disease becomes extremely painful and most of you will probably
have to go on narcotics.Narcotics do help if you can get them. Most dr's don't want
to prescribe them for this condition.
Good luck. hope this helps
I actually believe the more sex  the better.
screw as often as you can. A lost hard-on is a terrible thing to waste.
If you dont me asking, what's your story?

I know you been living with this for a long time but as yet Im not ready to believe there is no cure. Have you been down every route possible? What things have been ruled out?

I am presently taking 40 mg of methadone 2x aday,I am taking 100mg lyrica 3 x aday.
I am taking 2 650 mg of tylenol 3x aday.
The shrinking penis  has pretty well cleared up and back to it normal state.
Now my main complaint is lower back and testicle pain ,un damn relenting.
However i have had all the stuff mentionded on this group at different times in the past.
I have had every test known to present day dr's  including, mri,xray,echo grams,and
every anti biotic used for this stuff. and muscle relaxer.
I came down with this stuff while i was in vietnam crawling thru tunnels i believe in 1966.For a long time i had thought it was something i had caught from the vietnamese ******. i was their #1 customer.
btw,lay off all carbonated drinks also
I need to clarify one thing before i go.
I am sure the penis shrinking was caused by the consumption of processed and refined sugar.I laid off sugar for just a few days and noticed the penis returning to normal girth and length.Actually took about one month to get it back to normal.About the same time i stopped using processed sugar i also began taking the supplement valerin. I always take 2 at bedtime . So valerin may also need some credit in the case of the shrinking penis or it may also be that you need to do both.
NOW, LET ME TELL YOU ONE MORE THING. IT IS EXTREMELY HARD TO STOP EATING PROCESSED AND REFINED SUGAR.TRUTH IS YOU DON'T NEED IT.
IT IS POISON.
You'll never know for sure unless you try it.
Thanks for the posts.

Just wanted to check; peyronnes - is this what you have? Or do you have the shrinking without the curving?
I had peyronnes about 20 years ago.If i remember correctly it lasted about 7 years and then just cleared up.There is some kind of  powder that you mix with water and drink 3 times a day to treat peyronnes.Damned if i can remember what it was.
I also had the shrinking penis and that cleared up recently.
Now i have aching balls and lower back pain
Even now it disables me at times.
Have you had blood tests for PSA,  PAP,  LH,  Prolactin,  thyroid function?
At your age - in 50s I'd reckon - prostate cancer can sneak up on you.
Have a full medical including DRE (finger up the bum).
Lay off sex,  masturbation for a couple of days before blood test done;  also wait several days after DRE before blood tests.

You came out of 'Nam so you must be a fighter.

Best of luck.
Hey.

Went to the docs last week and they are now convinced that its not psychological. Been referred to a urologist. Hopefully can start making some progress on finding out what this is.

Has Hypogonadism been ruled out as a cause?
i took proscar(hair loss product) experiencing now loss of sensation, cold , and loss of fullness and size in penis. testicles are sagging lower than ever, its been 7 months off already. whats wrong, and what to do to recover without having to be on drugs 4 life?
It is a strange beast. A lot of what I am reading are very common things that happen. Cold weather, or cold water can change size dramatically. Remember when you went swimming for a long period of time and you looked at your fingers afterwards? They were all shrivled up, weren't they. Also... if the body is lacking blood flow in one area, it will take it from another to accommodate. Since the temperature in the genitals and testicals is about two degrees different, that will easily be a first target. When you are stressed your body can tell you that you are by causing the penis to "turtle shell". When you are in nervous situations the same thing can happen as well. There are other factors as well but if you are that worried about it then see a doctor for things that happen to ALL men...
Hey guys I've been reading over all your conversations and I've been having some the the same problums. I'm 18 years old probuly 5'9 & 150punds I've been losing alot of weight and been going to the bathroom alot more # 1 & 2. I feel like I'm constipaited most of the time I have stomache pains and I have an huge appitite but I don't gain any weight. I don't do any sports nor am I very active,I've been having muscel pains all over my body mostley my legs,I always have a headche & my eyes are usualy always dialated & can't stand to much sunlight. I feel weak all the time and tired,my sleeping patterens are way off & I'm always cold mostly my penis,hands,& feet. My throat has been hurting for awhile now and feels swollen at times,same with my tounge it feels as if its too big for my mouth. My skin seems alot paler and thicker & my hair seems to have gotten really brittal and its lost alot of its color. What does this have to do with my penis? Well i've been feeling all those symptoms one at a time through out different months some worse then other and I havent gotten any better. Well I have an abnormal heart beat most of the time but I spend ALOT of my time with my girlfriend I'm a very sexual person, & past the two months my penis is always cold along with my hand and feet. My penis shrivles up really small and it feels like as if someone its push it inward like a button...Its hard to maintain an erection & I don't last aslong anymore. Two times this has happend that my penis went while erect and one time I did ***. I noticed my penis vains have gotten alot bigger and some are there that I have never even noticed before. I just don't feel the same & thank god my girlfriend loves me so much she can put up with it cause it cant even get hard enough to have sex! & Also two times I felt a tight gripping sensation from my penis to my ball and gooch all at the time while trying to take a pee and it felt usual and I almost puked. But my penis isn't always shrunk some times its just really limp and doesn't do anything & in that state sometimes it feels like there are needles pushing into my penis. I've lost some feeling & my penis seems like it got thinner? & maybe alittle smaller...I have no clue whats going on I was hoping my symptoms for whatever I have arnt so bad and I can go back to having sex like I use too.
I AM A SIXTY YEAR OLD MALE MY PENUS HAS OVER THE LAST YEAR OR SO GOT SO SMALL THAT I CANNOT STAND TO TAKE A PEE IF I DO GET AN ERECTION IT IS ONLY 1/3RD OF WHAT IT USED TO BE I HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO PULL MY FORESKIN BACK I FIND NOW THAT WHEN SOFT IT DISSAPEARS COMPLETELY I TRY TO SHAKE IT OUTBUT FEELS LIKE IT IS RETRACTING FURTHER AND FURTHER INSIDE WHEN OUT I CANNOT USE A TOILET LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE AS IT IS SO SMALL IT WONT COME OUT OF MY TROUSERS PLEASE SOMEONE HELP I AM GETTING TO THE POINT WHERE I DONT WANT TO GO ON ANY MORE AND I WILL BE BETTER OFF DEAD I AM REALY DESPERATE FOR HELP NOW THANK YOU IN ADVANCE JAMES
I read through the original post and some of the other ones. I had the same problem as many of you with the shrinking penis (read further for what was a cure for me). I am on Minoxidil (Rogaine) which regrows hair but as a side effect also increases estrogen levels. My penis got smaller over time as well as having erection problems. The Rogaine was working very well so I didnt want to stop taking that but not at the cost of losing erections and penis size. I read about an herbal supplement called Bulgarian Tribulus. It is all natural and is made from a plant. The good side effect of taking this pill is that it balances out your testosterone levels. If your levels are too low, it increases it to a mid level. If your levels are too high, it lowers it to a mid level. I noticed a small difference in penis size a few hours after taking the first pill. After a week or two I was back to normal size. It lessened the effectiveness of the Rogaine but I got my penis size back. Talk to your doctors before taking this. I wouldn't want to recommend something that has a bad reaction with any other medicine that you are taking but it worked for me and I want to share this info with everyone who has a similar problem with a shrinking penis and low testosterone levels. I know how many of you feel. I was very depressed about what was happening to me. But this totally reversed any size and erection problems I was having. Post back with any good results.
A related discussion, Shrinking Penis..lumpy semen.. and wierd problems. was started.
Its been several years since this thread began. I found it because I've been going through exactly the same thing and have been so miserable I'm not sure it's worth living through too much more of this.

Lost my wife, my self confidence,  most of my friends, even my family has been keeping away. I seem to have lost my sexuality completely. Although I still crave it and obsess about it even .. my body refuses to get aroused. I wasn't large to begin with but it has shrunk to nothing at all and my testicles also. I believe this started from prostate issues which turned an already bad situation worse.  

I believe my testicles were never completely descended and the left in particular my whole life has often gone up into my body.  If this happens during sex it feels like its going burst and is extremely painful.  I used to wake up sometimes as a teenager and reach down and totally panic because I couldn't feel my testicles and then have to pull them back out.  

A couple of years ago I really struck out by getting the corner of a very heavy coffee table right in the groin just under my left testicle.

Now I feel no orgasms at all and like you guys posted can't get morning wood or aroused by thinking about sex or watching imagery. Even manual stimulation for hours at a time only gets me slightly less flacid at best.  I have lost motivation for everything in life. I have a good job but I fear that's in jeapordy because of my irritability and decline in performance.

I'm 42 now. The ones that posted here are much younger.  I would be extremely interested in how all of you are doing now! Is there hope for me? Will I regain penis and testicle size? Pleasure? Sensitivity?  Healthy bladder and bowel function?   Right now I can think of nothing else but either trying to get help or just giving up on life altogether.  Any thoughts are helpful. Please. Thank you.
What's the most a penis can enlarge after the age of 18?
Something you should know is that clinical testing indicates that Androgel used as prescribed does not shut down your on testosterone production.
In fact research shows that if the testosterone levels are excessive the androgen is converted. Exceeding the prescibed dosage or appling directly
to the penis or testes causes a system overload of testosterone causing the body to do 1 of 2 things. The body either reduces production of
testosterone or increases production of estrogen. I did my masters thesis on the use of testosterone supplication for low testosterone levels. I
also been testosterone supplementation for over a year and a half in order to maintain higher blood serum levels within my body. Because of certain
medications I take (such as morphine for chronic pain as well as other meds) my free serum testosterone levels were extremely low. I will admit that
topical application of testosterone is not as effective as having pellets implanted just under the skin on the hip. Androgel, Etal is more cost
effective though.  
I have begun to experience symptoms of this condition over the last two weeks.  I am 28 and am still able to perform sexually but not in the same capacity as before. I have only had one morning erection in the last two weeks and am terrified as without the capacity to perform and maintain a relationship I cant see the point in life.  I'm interested in how long it took for your symptoms to manifest and any updates on how your treatments are going.   Please respond as I feel on the verge of a breakdown
Samething with me and I'm only 16 like it feels like the skin got a lot thinner and theirs vains showing more and everytime I look at it it looks a lot smaller than before and idk what's happening here its really depressing..
I am 19 years old and am now having these same problems. It has just started happening over the past few months. What is something I can do to help get my testosterone levels up? I have gained a little weight over the past 5 months (mainly in my stomach) and have barely any to no sex strive anymore. Please help!
I THOUGHT AM D ONLY ONE WIt dis kind of situation but am only 18yrs of age wot shuld i do shuld i wait and see if there wil be any changes later on
Pls what does it take to have your varicocele fixed??
Same as you guys. No morning wood, no capabilities whatsoever. Viagra is a 50/50. And it's expensive as hell.

I had a girlfriend. She's a (no joke) Porn Star, who couldn't get me up and running. She dumped me because of this. And yes, truly, I really can't see the point of going on without a working penis at this point.

Last blood test said everything was normal with me. I exercise, I try to eat right. (Mostly protein, beans, and vegetables) I am 27, and  a bit overweight. 6'2 245lbs.

I can't even get it up to jerk off. Please, for the love of God, someone tell me I can get some normalcy here. I wish I was dead.
help im only 13 and this is happening and am about to hit a major stage of puberty
Whao. I just sought to google this topic today in 2011 and I am impressed.

Please mine is a major case. I contracted an STD in 2001 and have since treated it 5 times. 3 yrs ago I discovered my penis had shrunk and the skin looking pale.

I've lost my morning wood since then and it's been difficult to lead a normal life.

I'm 30.
Any advice pls?
A related discussion, penis shrinkage, ED, premature ejaculation was started.
Hi Guys! I am currently 30 years old. I have been suffering from penis shrinkage, loss of libido, erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation- if i get erection. Furthermore, i have notice prominent veins on shaft of my penis. At puberty my penis size was 7.5-8 inch length and around 7 inch circumference width. But I started dieting with exercise at the age of 19-20 and lost around 20 kgs of weight. During that phase I noticed my width regression. My testes were hit by ball during a cricket match and were swollen. But it subsided within 5 days. I lost my girlfriend during that phase because of premature ejaculation.
In 2010, I was diagnosed with thyrotoxicosis which according to drs was sky high. I was given radio active iodine treatment. Currently my TSH Levels are very high and T4 levels are normal. I can feel bag of worms in my left testes although it is not painful. Both testes are normal in size. My prolactin, FSH/LH are normal.
My testosterone levels are 16nmol which according to my age are very low. Currently, my size of penis is 5 inch in lenth and 4 inch in circumference width with many prominent veins on flaccid penis. My flaccid penis size is near to 0 inch sometimes. Kindly give me some suggestion.

thanks
sam aj    
Please am 24 and just developed this same problem. I had sex the previous night and I couldn't go the second time because me penis didn't get the deserved erection. Soon later on, the next day, I couldn't feel it, no erection, and its like 2 days now, my penis has shrunked, to a small size, like that of a kid.
I am confused now, reading previous post, I also have belly fats and been involved in some alcohol this xmas period. What do I do. I really need solution
Ok man I was good about 2days ago I had no problems getting erection but now my penis just will not get hard I'm not getting aroused as much and it's really tripping me out my penis feels lifeless and I feel hopeless
I'm havin the same problem my scrotum is always tight my penis feels lifeless and it will not get a proper erection  and it has gotten  a lot smaller I'm freakin ou
Ok not sure if anyone is reading this blog anymore.

Its 6 am been up all night stressed out about the size of my penis being a lil under 5 inches when erect. This happened a year and a half ago when i took a bad combination of cialis daily 5 mg and monster energy drink to be able to have an erection at a night club while dancing not even for sex. My penis became too hard ad aroused and then i rushed to the bathroom to unzip and see a lil blood lump forming just below the head and then a sharp pain followed. The lump went away in a few days but ever since that day i right away noticed that my penis was smaller by 3 inches or more. I used to be a 8 now a 5 barely  This happened Year and a half ago when i got on the cialis daily.
Im 35 yrs old right  now When i hit 30 i felt so tired all the time and for the last 5 yrs ive been dealing with really low energy levels and erectile dysfunction. Im a good looking guy but cant date because of this problem and to make things worse now i have a tiny penis. One woman said is that it. Sometimes women try to grab me around that area with my clothes on but dont find much there and it turns them off. In this highly sexual society i have no idiea how to survive.
Okay, so I'm 16 and until my sixteenth birthday, I was sexually active on a very regular basis, at 6.4 inches of penis. However, come my 16th birthday, I've shrunk almost an inch, and my penis is almost always leaking some form of discharge from the glands. My sex drive is gone, and I'm not ever horny now and when I ejaculate I have very little sperm ejaculating, along with a lot of clear discharge. I don't have a sexually transmitted disease and I always used to use a condom, before It stopped getting hard when it was meant to. It now only becomes erect when I am unwilling fo it to be erect. Help please?
hiya guys, im 30 years old and had a motor bike accident 7 yrs ago which left me in a wheel chair but about 3-4 years ago my penis started getting smallier and now it has gone there is just skin there, i find it very hard to get a hard on and if i do its not big innuff to do anything with it, can someone please help,
heres my email, ***@****
as a tg, who has used feminizing agents, but isnt sexually active, but have some experience with other men's penises, you have to relax, be comfortable in your skin, and hers.
are common. I used to see a guy with one, works well, insurance pays for it.
used for male pattern baldness I took 1/2 mg? every three days, new plastic surgeon says no more, you need dht, made me foggy, took estrogen two months? best anti androgen for hair kenoconale, used by us gender queer folks, not by me, only for scalp, blocks dht, but this plastic surgeon wont write it, if that means anything.
My name is Ali and i am from UK i have tried www.vimax.com vimax penis enlargement pills for two months which is 2 bottles of 60 pills and after that my penis became loose specially the upper skin and it stays shrink most of the time inside my pant and i do feel erect but the size do not grow that big in size like it used to be before. size has gone down small and i can feel it. so please suggest me what should i do now. and how can i increase my penis size at least of 1 inch. which product i should use any cream oil lubricants. please advise me. I really hope to hear from you soon. Thank you. I am 29 male single guy height 5`5 and weight 70 kg. any advice will be very much appreciated thank you

jarul_e***@****

Best Regards

Ali
Hi I've had a varicocele since a rather young age. Over the past few years it has gotten quite large. The large veins started causing me a lot of discomfort. Recently I have noticed that my penis has gotten considerably smaller to the point of it feeling as if only the head of my penis is sticking out. I'm still waiting for the operationg for the varicocele, what I'm wondering is will my penis stay this size even after I get my surgery? I'm very depressed right now and am having a hard time in school. My varicocele is at the point where I had to start taking tylonal 3's for discomfort. I'm only seventeen years old and feel like my life has been robbed from me. I can't even stand without being in pain. The varicocele is almost three times the size of my right testicle.
Can't believe these idiot doctors and urologists can't find an answer. My penis has shrunk and curves to the left. I've lost all sensitivity in my penis and can't climax.  After years of suffering with pains all over my body and low libido my stupid idiot rheumatologist has diagnosed me with fibromyalgia. The other symtoms (symptoms) I have is constant dry cracked lips, complete loss of hair from shins and calves and loss of hair from eyebrows. I feel constantly exhausted, these folk in the medical profession make shed loads of money out of drugs so I doubt they are interested in finding a natural cure. I've tried horny goat weed and inside performer erection cream but no joy. Yes I can get hard with viagra but can't feel anything. To be honest I suspect I have a thyroid issue but my doctors are too lazy to identify my issues. Yes my testosterone levels were slightly low ad they put me on testosterone patches but it didn't make any difference. I did have back surgery 1994 and possibly my problems are due to nerve damage. I am 6ft tall and weigh 14 stone and I do feel over weight but just can't shift the weight. I still suffer with chronic back pain, pains in my neck and knees, pains all over.  If I go to the gym then I end up with severe pain that can last over 7 days and even a gentle jog leaves me totally drained and exhausted.  I've also developed man boobs, I suspect this is a hormone problem but again the stupid doctors can't diagnose it. I've had so many blood tests, even paid for a private endocrinoligist who even did an mri scan on my pituatry gland, he checked everything, even checked for lups but couldn't find anything wrong. I've tried supplementing with nascent iodine and I'm also taking organic coconut butter, liquid vitamin C, zinc, vit e, the most high tech vit b supplement(wsn nerve support), apple cider vinegar, probiotics, to be honest I'm too bored to type them all, the list is endless. Honestly if I didn't take all these supplements every day I wouldn't be able to function.  As mentioned I'm now taking a supplement called WSN nerve support formula. I'm hoping it will help to repair any nerve damage and hopefully restore some sensitivity in my penis.  I'm on the third week and will let you know how I get on. To be honest I feel like my life is over and really do wish I was dead. I don't live, I just exist. Good luck to everyone on here, really do hope you find a cure.
***I got here because I was curious about whether it's possible for a man's penis to shrink.  I personally don't have a sexual dysfunction.***

I think a lot of this in your guys' heads.  Maybe OCD...obsessing so much about your sexual health that it ends up being a self-fulfilling prophecy.  There's no good reason why any male in their 20's and 30's should be having these problems, outside of being psychological or a chemical reaction to something.  

It's very possible that you're taking a supplement that's effecting your libido and you don't even know it.  A good example of this is when I used to take a Vit B-50 complex.  I took two a day for 3 weeks, thinking "more is better".  My sex drive took a nosedive, my erections were disappointing (at best), dull penile sensations, no morning wood, etc.  I stopped taking it and BAM!  Pornstar-type massive erections, regained my stamina, my libido went back to normal, mindblowing penile sensation...all because I made a simple adjustment.

Are you overworked?  What's your diet like?  What do you put into your body on a daily basis?  It may help to try an elimination diet, where you take things away to see if there's a dramatic improvement.  You may be surprised at the results!

Do you smoke cigarettes?  If so, how often?  Do you do drugs?  Do you have a history of drug use?  Do you have a history of mental health problems like clinical depression?  You should ask yourself these questions before frantically concluding that your manhood is no more.
I know what your talking about my wife dont like sex anymore now,she says that Im to big and it hurts to much,HELL!! I have lost two inches from old age fat I think.Well if nothing else we could get together.
                                                          Yours Truly,Hard as Rock
Wow guys....
U people seems to have your own little theories about this problem. And who can blame you, Nobody seems to know anything about this. (Note my conjectures are specific to problems of flaccid stage penile shrinkage only )
Anyways the best way would be to stay out of the harmone path and concentrate more on the serotonin receptors and role of other neurotransmitters involved in the entire male sexual system.
To begin with ,You can anyday pop a regular ssri (say 20 mg prozac) and would see a mrked difference in the way your thing is hanging out.
But thats not a solution, its not permanent and considering the side effects of antidepressent its not advisable either to continue using it for days to get by this problem. Also i bet people experiencing the flaccid stage penile atropy must be suffering from irregular bowel which is another biological process counting heavily on serotonin levels in your gut to coordinate the rhythemic bowel movement to expel out feces.  What this all does is that it suggests a definative role of serotonin levels and its receptors along with other nerotransmitters and their receptors in the penile region for maintaining the flaccid penis size and many many other sexual functions.
I don't know your ages, but i'm 49 and beenon SSRI'S on and off for many many years. i had a steady partner  from 38 to 44.sh was the greatest partner EVER ! After our break-up, i was even more depressed, so more drugs(SSRI'S) and othe   rs( NOT ILLICIT ! ) . But i just didn,t feel comfortable with (vertually) ANYONE ! And maybe from the increased drugs and (sounds silly - but NON-USE). Now @ 49 my sex life is non-existant ! ! ! . My  penis size is ALMOST NON-EXISTANT. IT'S SO SMALL NOW IM INCREDABLY EMBARRASSED TO EVEN SHOW IT TO A DR. CAN ANYONE GIVE useful INFO. OTHR THAN CUT OUF WHATS LEFT, WHICH COULD BE DONE WITH A DULL BUTTER-KNIFE ! ! !      PLEASE HELP ! ! !      anyone.
I've always been lucky in the fact that as a white man, I've been rather well endowed. I'm 6'7", and only 225lbs. By 17, I realized that I was bigger than most guys, when all of my gf's were having issues with the size. This led me to pull out the measuring tape, and figure out just how unusual I was. At 17-18, I was just over 10" length, and 3" girth. Unfortunately now at 31, I'm only 8" in length, the girth hasn't changed. I'm trying to figure out what the heck has happened, and see if I can reverse this shrinking. I've heard that smoking can cause it, and my antidepressants as well. I'm very healthy, no diabetes, gland disorders, or weight problems, but I was diagnosed with PTSD several years ago after returning from war, and put on anti-psychotics, anti-depressants, and sleep aids (non-narcotic). My real question is, if I find out what it is that's caused this shrinking, CAN IT BE REVERSED??
my only advice that kind of worked for me is to stop masturbating all together for a while, weeks, even a month or more and do it only when u cant take it anymore and dont do it again for a few weeks, that way ull notice that ull see women in a different way again, and at some point after a month or more of this consistently ull see a difference on your penis it will relax and hang more and get larger when erected, also fruits and vegetables are the best especially parsley, it works for blood circulation with its vitamins, look into food, and lifestyle other than why did this happen blah  blah... i have this problem except that most of my life mine is shrivled up, and on some lucky occasions it will be huge in comarison to itself which is about an inch when shrivled and about 5 when not and about 7 when erect so youre not the only one with this problem,, its foods and lifestyle, the only thing that causes this to u is u and your body, no doctor no treatment can get it to work other than a natural life change... like i said mine is usually shrivled up for weeks and then for a day itll be nice, i barely ever have it hanging long for more than 3 days at a time, but then i started to work out eat right sleep right not masturbate at all!! started doing leg work outs that increases testosterone levels, and boom i had a long **** for a month no joke no lie, it eventually went back to itself but that is because i went back to my old lifestyle but seriuously thinking of going back life was so much better.
i also never smoked cigarretes and i am an occasional drinker
i'm fat and my **** won't get hard does being fat have anything to do with my **** not getting hard
Damn, I WANT my penis and testicles to shrink. I am an extremely indulgent transvestite so the smaller I can get my package, the easier it is for just one pair of pantyhose to keep it all tucked up, ensuring maximum flatness in front!
Sir I am a boy of 21 and having premature ejaculation, nocturnal emission so I stated taking himalya confido ! In a result I find around 10% improvement in me. But my penis size is reducing- round abt 1 inch. when I was 13 till16 I used to do hand job regularly I think 3rice daly. But when I was 17 I stoped. and doing it in a interval of weeks. But I use to get nocturnal emission regularly. Nw frm when I stated taking confido pills I am getting night fall rarely or very less. So I really want to the conditim of mine. Why the size of my penis is reducing.
Thank you.
Hi...i was looking on the internet for help because i am so angry that i have the same problem as these guys i am only 12 years old and my penis is the size of my pinky when i was 10 years old i used to speak to my mother about how my penis used to feel really tingly and never knew what that meant well my friend said that to stop the weird feeling he would masterbate well thinking it would work gor me i did too but every time i did my penis just swelled up and got lumpy and very small well when masterbating (masturbating) i didnt use any kind of lotion or anything i just used mychand i had did it about 5 times altogther while in the age of 10-11 well after that i hot soooooo scared to tell my mom that i masterbate that it was killing me and im still scared to tell her to this day and btw my prostate/bladder has grown very large ever since im in very desprite need of help

1.what happened
2.how do i fix this any non negative answers will be very helpful thnx

I think it may be balanoposthitis because i always have this very weird oder near my penis
Well guys I also have this issue and really believe it is hormone related to either testerone or dht or too much estriol production

I have had low t and think about this a man at 80 years old is probably not going to have the same size he did when he was say 18 or even 40
Well what ever this is what you need to do is look out for best urologist and ask him to take this matter. other wise depression would be next step.
Has anyone noticed before and after a bowel movement, especially when wiping your bum that your penis shrinks up. During the bowel movement the penis elongates. What kind of doctor should I see for this?
Did you guys figure out what the problem was.. I am suffering from the same symptoms. Shrunken penis, loss of sensation, no morning wood, wrinkled penis head. I believe overmasturbation played a key role in my case, I masturbated until my neck and head ached about 5times a day everyday.. I also smoked a lot of weed while I masturbated. I don't know if that situation rewired my brain and messed up my penis but its depressing. Any response would be great.
Cheers.
hello,
i have the exact same problems from the last 6 months. could any of you help ?
Mine keeps shrinking and I can't figure out why I'm21 healthy in shape but its shrinking everyday wtf I used to be huge now I'm tiny y god y smfh docs keep saying every ******* thing is normal ******** a 21 year old with a shrinking **** isn't normal I need some real ******* help please someone
i know how you feel man. i had the same problem for 13 years until very recently. for me it was the way i walked. i used to throw my right arm to far forward which made my shoulder displace and in turn make the right side of my my back bend. i think it was putting pressure on a nerve or something. this might not be whats causing your problem but it might be something to think about. i would suggest asking your doctor to look at the alignment of your body. hope this helps man.
hi im 20 years old, I use to have a 6.5" penis hard and now I can barley get 2" hard. I have no problem getting hard I just don't have the length I use to. dose anyone HAVE ANY SUGESTIONS?
Help me! I have the same issue for 2+ years.  No one believes or sees me serious. I can't live like this.
i'm 39 to 40 and beenon vegra because i can not have sex without taking it for about 8yrs now .. i tried all soft of things but i notice my penis is shrinking gradually and don't feel comfortable ... i am very worried about this because is very embarrassing..Right now my penis size is so small .. like not existing and incredibly embarrassing to show it to someone. CAN ANYONE GIVE useful INFO.   PLEASE HELP ! ! !      anyone.
use tryptohane instead
I'm 23 years old and 80 kg, 177 cm in hight, in the past 2 years i started noticing that my penis has been constantly getting smaller i use to have total lenth of 26 cm but now it hardly reaches the 18 cm, i know that my condition is caused by smoking as i've been smoking since i was 13.
I would like to know if there is any way to recover from this, and yes i quit smoking.
thanks
they say a penis cannot shrink but 2 years ago mine measured 6.5 to  7 inches  erect now it measure 3.5 inches erect I think you will agree that's quite a difference and I don't know if it will shrink any more if  it shrunk that much in 2 years in the next 2 years it could be down to nothing what then
...the bowel movement penis doctor.
I HAVE A PROPOSITION
I HAVE A PROPOSITION

I have red almost the entire thread and apperently among five years worth of posts there is not one person that has been brought closer to understanding the root of his problems, let alone solving them.

This is partly because the replies here are too random to be of any help, and the format of a regular forum thread itself does little to help our huge, as I have realized by reading this thread, community of sufferers.

Don't you guys think that it would be wonderful if someone with website making skills or such created a database of all our symtoms (symptoms), a separate website for our huge, as I have mentioned, community? Organising people's symtoms (symptoms) as well as their life habbits and any clues to events/medications that could have played a role in the shrinking penis conditon, could have given us all a statistical data that we badly need to analyze our conditions.

Essentially, I want all of us to undertake what doctors and researchers should be doing for us. BUT SINCE DOCTORS JUST SEEM TO IGNORE OUR PROBLEMS (true for mostly everyone, whose post I have read here) and there is no research done at all (formal medicine seems to bleieve that there is no such problem as shrinking penis condition), we might as well do it ourselves. Listen guys, IF WE DON'T DO THIS FOR OURSELVES- NO ONE WILL. LETS STAY TOGETHER AS A COMMUNITY AND DO SOMETHING! WE ALL WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS!
I am sure that among hundreds and hundreds of people posting here, there are talented people that can fulfill the technical side of this undertaking of making a website that will gather the statistics for our condition.

The website can include the following:
1. A poll like system that can gather symtoms (symptoms) of every participant including their nutrition, bad life habbits, excercise, medications etc. to create data wich is vital for all of us if we hope to obtain a better understanding of our condition.
2. Data on things that inprove our condition, or improve symtoms (symptoms) ( this can include separate groups such as helpful medications, life habbits, nutrition.etc
3. Data on things that worsen our condition.
4. forum or idealy live chat for psychological support among us

Please, add to this list your IDEAS and suggestions below, and lets all hope somone will undertake this! Because we all, I am sure, would do anything to help this project in any way we can.

Cheers,
Gerakl
Help me
i have left vericocle for last 12 years i wear underwear but my penis is shrinking with severe loss of libido and no ful erections i run away from my wife and its very humiliating for me to what i satisfy her plz guide me
hey, guys, ive read all the comments.. sadly, but i think i might be having the same problem.. how are you doing? wheres the guy megazoid and other popular guys? are you still here? write me back. give me your email or something. thank you.
how are the things in latter stages of this stuff? some guys mentioned ''down to nothing'' phrase.
I have read your posts. Sorry for your loss. It seems like a frustrating experience. I would like to know if you think my situation might have similar roots. I am 31 years old. I am not impotent, but I have noticed a difference. I thought it was just my imagination at first, but it is now obvious, and it its getting progressively worse. It seems like the whole process is less functional. I rarely have morning wood, it is much harder (takes longer) to fully erect, it takes much longer and much more rigorous effort to climax, I can't climax as often, and it takes very specific positions just to even have the possibility of "finishing." That part is not the most difficult to deal with. I have also noticed some very discouraging changes. I have lost about an inch in length over the past 5 or so years. I have also seen a significant decrease in girth. Embarrassingly, I also have very little juice. It doesn't even "shoot" out (it used to). It just drizzles out. My balls do not hang as low as they used to and my penis nearly disappears when flaccid. I know I have maybe 20-30 pounds of excess body fat. I work out regularly, but I also eat and drink (alcohol) more than I burn off.
My boyfriend who is only 22 has this problem. I love him but I've been worried it was health related. He does have the excess tummy fat, retracting ****, and he also doesn't precum. I recently found out that his **** has been retracting since he was a kid and I was worried until he later told me that he had a wicked sister who use to kick him down their often, like every week often, now I am thinking because of your post it is probably low testosterone and maby too much esteregin. Is that correct? I love him so much, and it does get frustrating at times, but I worry more about his health and the possibility of us having kids one day.
Hi, I basically got some of the similar symptoms I read above.
1. First thing I noticed was a sense of loosing interest in sex or indifference.
2. Then a loose erection and low to watery ejaculation.
3. A burning sensation at the tip of penis(inside) and quickly became  
   unbearable. I went to the Emergency and was given anti-biotic which he
   said was a bacteria and it felt much better.
4. Currently, my penis and the skin on the penis has shrink. Penis generally feels soft than normal and feels like muscle stuff is loose. There is a stinging or irritating feeling for most of the day. Warmth on the right side of the testicle. I see vain on the lower side of penis and tends to get erection in the morning but get scared to get it erect all the way as stinging feeling is not gone completely. This hole process happened in one month as I listed it in order. I have anxiety and feel very scared. Plz, any suggestion what this could be and how to go about it.... Thanks a lot for any help
hey guys im sure the reason has to do with some sexual behavior my porn addiction was pretending to do missionary position for three years straight once a day everyday even though not twice missionary is more addictive then jerking off ive stoped for 1 year three or four months and jerked off no more then 6 or 7 times total its dedication you need to fill those sperms up and I feel sperms coming or producing more in my testicles I jerk  off and only last maybe 4 0r 5 seconds or less originally lasted 60 minutes when fully hard it could take years to get better just fill in those sperms and be dedicated strong as **** be positive hope that helps
I've read this post, I'm an italian student and I'm having your same problem in my life. I'm sorry for my bad english, but i hope you can understand it anyway. I've tried searching on italian forums and i visited a doc twice but my limitation is that i'm 16. This is bringing me lots of problems in relationship with girls and  friends. It began one day, I was sleeping at my girlfriend's home, and the following morning i didn't feel my erection as usually. I haven't seen it anymore and I'm t shy to explain the situation to my family. I always think that i can't keep going in this way, but how can i try a solution for this problem. I have the varicocele at the sx testicle ( It's the only thing i was able to ask to the doctor) . During the doctor visit I also tried to ask about erectile disfunction hiding that with the varicocele problem.
Is anyone in the same situation or know someone who is having this problem.
Meanwhile ill try to be positive... but they are two years that i keep going like this...
I also thought that it could be linked with my mind, my anxies and a complex of mine, but I don't trust in this because i can't see any relation with the absence of morning erections.
Do you think it could be caused by some mental complex or as me you think it couldn't be this one the explanation?
Thank's.
I have a son that had a bicycle accident when he was 10 years old which crushed one of his testicles. He is now 22 and his penis is the same size as when he was 10. This problem has ruined his life and is now unable to function as a normal person. He has been filled with so much rage that he has become a living time bomb ready to explode at any time. Is there any help out there for my son? Is it possible for his penis to become a normal size? Would a penis extender be able to help?
Just to share what i've been told. I'm the italian student with erection problems. They told me that my morning wood absence doesn't indicate a particular disease therefore is normal and i have to keep living with that. Moreover they said that it could be linked with masturbation and the wrong excitement with porn. So if I didnt explain well what i wanted to say at least i think this would be more useful: porn doesn't help. You only lose your sexual desire.
So now i'm going to try to think less at my disease and stop watching any kinda porn, and see if something changes.
hey guys have you read this one : http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Mens-Health/Shrinking-Penis-Recovery/show/1619995

I'm pretty sure this is the cause but it's just damn hard to find  a PT who specialises in both pelvic region and trigger points. I called one but she said she doesn't do both together as she only does dry needling.
After research for another problem, Doctors told me I had a pituitary gland Tumor. Long story short, i take Cabergoline. It definetly is working because now i think about sex often and my shrinking penis is growing back to its original size, I **** you not! The day after i take Cabergoline my testicles seem a little sore but i find it amusing cuz i know it is working. Cabergoline is reducing my Prolactin levels which started out at 1700 and rapidly dropped to 30 the Doc says with increasing Testosterone.
I have experienced the same here, did u find any solution if so please send to my email id at "***@****" .  when i physically strain my body I too get same experience. please don't forget send msg on that problem.
and one more thing , that i had thyroid problem.
Did you people ever use accutane in your life time?
Guys, i totally understand u. Got pretty the same, but not with penis, with my nuts.
Chronic pain for nearly a year now, cant sit still sometimes cause it hurts so bad. My venes come more and more through on testicles.
They are now maybe half size they used to be.
This **** is killing me guys, i am ****** down like i never was....
Viewing 201-389 comments: