Men's Health Community
Small Red bumps around/on penis and pubic area
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Small Red bumps around/on penis and pubic area

Im A 20 year oldd Male who for the first time started to notice red spots on my penis "on foreskin not on head or under foreskin" and on my pubic area and also noticed one on my testicle.. They first showed up two days aqo they itch at times but i keep myself from scrathing. They kinda look like little pimples but without the white tip on top.. I never had this problem before & im scared because the first thing that comes to mind are sexually transmitted disease and im very scared can someone please tell me what i should do?? I have pictures just dont know how to upload them?
Related Discussions
6 Comments
Blank
Hi,
   They may be the common fungal infection called Jock Itch, especially if they itch on contact. If you have had any unprotected sexual history, then they could be something else as well. In any case, suggest to show it to a urologist for specific diagnosis and treatment.
Solace.
Blank
Didd Yhhu See Thee Pics!' iPut Up Pics.. && iHave Been Workn Out & Sweatinq Alot I dont Know If That Matters  BUt Cbeck Out My Pic Plz
Blank
Hi,
   From the images, they appear to be isolated heat blisters and might go away by themselves. In case of Jock Itch, normally, there will be many of them in groups and intensely itchy. In any case, if they do not subside or spread to near by areas, do consult a doctor.
Solace
Blank
Theyy did itchh but not anymore and what do yu mean by spreading .?? Andd do you know bpw long they would stay ..
Blank
HI,
    By spreading I meant, more blisters appearing on to near by skin areas including inner thighs. I have no idea how long they will last.
Solace
Blank
Oh no they are just on pubic are and penis there not alot and are not growing they are still small red bumps.. Can it be any sign of Hiv ??
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Men's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank