Men's Health Community
Small Tears On My Penis Wont Heal

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Small Tears On My Penis Wont Heal

So here's how it started. My girlfriend and I or 2 years are very sexual people. A couple months ago, we were starting to have sex but she wasn't fully "ready" yet (not wet enough). We were so into it tho that we tried anyway, and after enough time we got going pretty good. Once we were finished I noticed that around the base of the head of my penis and around the shaft there were tiny horinzontal tears, a few of which were slightly bleeding. So, right off the bat i know my problem is from that. However, since then everytime my girlfriend and I have sex they re-open in the same spots. We've waited as much as 3 weeks for the healing process, but it seems no matter how long we wait, they just reopen. They dont necessarily hurt all that much, but they tend to sting right after. I've tried a number of differnt remedies from Neosporin, to Vitamin E gel, to Bandaid cut stuff to hydoperoxide (which tends to be my test to see if they are still open (fizzing and stinging and that means they are still open). Ive even resorted to blistex. Nothing seems to fix this. any suggestions out there. We now ALWAYS use some sort of Lube (KY gel or Wet) but it doesnt seem to help. this is really killing our sex life and i can tell she is getting very frustrated with the whole thing as am i. Frankly im afraid to have sex even when they LOOK healed. like i said before we are VERY sexual people and im afraid this is going to hurt our relationship ALOT. Thanks in advance.
Tags: penis, Health
Viewing 1-200 comments:
If you haven't already tried this, please do.

Use a prelubricated condom for a couple of months (yes, months).  The condom itself will absorb some of the friction rather than the skin of your penis, as the condom moves slightly during intercourse-rather than the skin moving so much.  This will help protect your delicate skin while it may have a chance to heal.  It takes a LONG time for this skin to heal.

Be sure though, that you go to the doctor and describe your problem.  Don't be embarrased.  Quit putting ANYTHING on it.  Just the lubed condom for sex, and be sure your g/f uses plenty of lube herself.  Stop putting other things on it, and stop looking at it so much.
actually, thats all we use is pre-lubed condoms.. and we add the extra.. but it still tore last time.. i even put a little extra lube on the inside of the condom as well. do you think the sex should stop until properly healed? but when could that be?? the whole thing just frustrates me (and her) to no end...
Well then I think you'll have to bite the bullet and go to the doctor.  Could you possibly be allergic to latex?  Has this ever happened to you with prior partners?  This happens every single time you have sex?  
Don't put anything on the tears and show them to a doctor.
A friend of mine had the same problems. You have to leave it for a few months (without sex) and the tears will eventually heal. You may notice where the the tears were that the skin has gone lighter which is normal, it's a type of scar.
hi...me and my boyfreind are going throught the same thing at the moment i think, although we dont havea def start like you...
erm, peopl come into office now so i will post later, but we have been going through this for ages, nearly two years and once, we too were very sexual peop, we have waited three months on the promise it would heal but not yet, i think the original scar tissue must be vounerable, in whivch case we dont know what to do,they just offer cicumcision!
i had a similar problem right after i started dating my last girlfriend.......i thought maybe she'd used her teeth during oral sex at first, and it was initially a long distance relationshiop...so every week or so we'd see each other and i thought it just wasnt able to heal having sex...but soon began to think something wasnt making sense.  i had a cut right below the head of my penis on top of the shaft.  we always used condoms, but im a paranoid guy.  then she told me she was using the nuvaring for birth control...and she had switched during to it while with her last partner, and hadn't had any issues.  but it clearly was hurting me during sex.  she switched to the pill (though she hated it) and it took a long time for me to completely heal...we waited as much as weeks at a time hoping i would be completely healed, but once we would start having sex again the place where i had been cut would start to reopen...esp if we started having alot of sex (we were very active-so this was a major pain)..she even became very frustrated with me about it, but all i could do was put bacitratin on it and wait.  finally it healed to the point we could have our normal sex life...but it took forever.  at that time i had found a women's health message board about the nuvoring, and several women said that they're husbands found it painful during sex...esp ones who said that their husbands had a large penis or like to penetrate very deep during sex.

however, even after she and i broke up and i thought i was completely healed  (ive only had sex once during the last 4 months, but i masturbate often more than once a day)...i was recently messing around with someone where there was alot of kinda 'grinding' or 'heavy rubbing' through my clothes...and i noticed later that night that all that rubbing through my jeans must have slightly reopened a cut right in the same spot.  

is this always going to be a problem?  or is it going to take even longer for those scars to completely regenerate that tissue?  seems like it shouldn't be an issue now.
I am a 19 year old hispanic male, i am having a very similar problem. It started a while back me and my g/f where having sex and either she was not as wet as she needed to be or it was the movement that i had made but my penis tore right under the head. it as the size of half a rice grain but it felt like my penis completely tore off. Ever since that day i never healed. I have used many products from Neosporin to Hydrogyne Peroxide to Rubbing Alcohol to Listerine. After a couple of days i have checked it and it seems to be healed and there is no pain so i would have sex with my g/f and it would reopen and i would be in excrutiating pain. We would wait a week or so to let it heal and nothing happens. I really need to know what to do. If there is anyone out there who can help please let me know.
I also have the same problem, and it seems to be a problem that lots of men have. I've stopped masturbating and I use lots of ultra healing skin moisturizer which seems to help. Still at night while I'm sleeping I can't help what happens, and erections and such cause the wounds to re-open. I wonder if Vitamin E supplements would help at all with the skin regeneration? It would be nice if a physician would post again on this thread with some good general advice for this problem.
Pleased that I have found this site, this issue has been driving me mad. I have a small cut, top side, half way along. It happened so long ago I dont remember how. Ive been to see my doctor, and despite telling him it has been there over two years and reopened many times, he just seemed clueless. That was 18 months ago, it heals, then often during the night - or strangeley - after having had a beer or three, the next morning theres an itch or sting, and its opened again. it is about 4mm long now and very alarming. A cut reopening over 4 years without much provocation is not normal surely? cant plastic surgeons do something? Im very close to going to see a specialist... im sure being circumsised aggravates the situation because its as if night erections are enough to stretch it open. I dont have sex much any more (sniff) but the problem happens anyway! someone revive this thread with some more info please!!!
It's been 7 years for me with the same problem. Horizontal tears under the head toward the top of the shaft. I have gone to to the doctors plenty of times to no avail. It still bleeds from a little to a lot during sex and sometimes when I masturbate.
Ok so now I'm freaked, i have a horizontal cut that will not heal for the past maybe month or so, it almost heals then when I have sex or masturbate, BAM its back again. I stopped all sexual activity for a little over a week and I thought it was fully healed but when I had sex it re-opened.... reading that this has been going up upwards of 7 years with some guys really freaks me out!!! I find myself avoiding possible sex with girls because I don't want them to think I have some crazy STD or I'm addicted to masturbation, I really don't want to have to hide my **** for years!!!!
are all you guys circumsized???  I am and what it seems to me is that the skin below the head of our penis is very thin and i don't think theres a damn thing we can do about it.  i would get a similar sore there too if my girl and i had sex when she wasnt warmed up and sloppy wet.  or if she jerked me off dry.  
i am uncircumsized and i have had this problem for about 9 years, only recently though has it been really bad, my frenum is pretty much none existant and constantly has multiple tears - this is normally where it is at its worst - but all the way around my penis are loads of horizontal tears, sometimes they tear all the way around.

if i leave it alone it normally heals in a few days to a week, but its hard because a guy needs to masturbate, my gf can be wet as hell and also lubed to the max but i still get tears, i think its something that will never go away, however though, it has only been a problem with a few girls, the rest i would only get it after a ridiculous session, but with a few girls it was every time.

it sucks though that no one has an answer to this problem yet
Ditto
A cortizone based cream makes it heal faster but just looking at my penis brings it back
i read elsewhere that you can get an operation where instead of a full circumcision they just cut your banjo string as this problem is caused by having a short banjo, so they cut it and stitch and problem solved, apparently it takes about ten minutes
Recenlty, my husband and I have began experiencing similar problems. Every time we have sex, he has a little cut under the edge of the tip of his penis. It is very painful for him and it has put a damper on our sex life. I orginally thought the cuplrit was my nuva ring, but even after discontinuing use and going back to condoms, we still have problems. We use astroglide lubricant in combination with less rigourous sex, and that seems to help. The last time we had sex, he and I both enjoyed it and he did not have the cut afterwards. It also seems to be better when he is on top...I think because the force applied downwardly is less than in other positions.  So if you are having a similar problem, you might try having "light" sex, just slightly inserting the tip of the penis into the vaginia over and over again. This can be pleasurable for both parties, and bring them closer to climax with less strain on the penis.
When my Wife had our first child she needed a stitch or two in her vagina.

Sadly they sowed her to small, I think they tried to wreck my sex life, I had shocking trouble trying to insert my penis.

Like you I had tears in my penis, because we made love quite a lot it would always open up the wounds on my penis and it would start to bleed, very sore.

We mentioned it to our doctor who put us onto KY Jelly, ah problem solved, after a while the sores healed and thankfully when we had our second child everything went back to normal.
herbolove.com or actionlove.com will help out any problem naturally
My boyfriend and I are having an issue with this now. We are very active and have a lot of...ahem...rigorous sex. While it's a bit frustrating that we have to take a break while he heals, I'm not worried about it hurting our relationship. We are still very affectionate and do all that we can to please each other without causing harm. Also, he is open to communicating with me when and lets me know if what I am doing is hurting him. So, if you're worried about not being able to please your parter, talk to them, let them know that you are aware of their needs, and then fulfill those needs to the best of your abilities. A little time off now could save you a lot of discomfort later.
well i can relate to you guys, only i dont get tears, i have had herpes for a couple of years now, and where i had the most severe breakouts i would often reopen the wound if i didnt let it heal enough, and now i have slight nerve damage in some areas of my penis. I can make a couple suggestions, first being to use a lube called ID , ID is the brand then there are several different types of ID, i recommend the millenium ID, its the lube of the future! I call it;p never gets sticky, lube that gets sticky can be counter productive and actually induce tears. So use the lube and then also put some on your fingers and finger you gf until she is nice and lubed and all the little ridges and crevases in her vagina are lubed, cause really any little thing in her vagina thats catching your penis will cause a problem. I would also suggest getting creative with foreplay, get nice and heated up so that you dont have to penatrate for a real long time b4 you bust. I've had sex for over an hour many times, or 2 or 3 times in a night and that really does a number on the penis, in the heat of battle you dont always feel what your penis is going through. i was actually searching this site because im dating someone, and everytime we have sex the head of my penis gets really raw in a few different spots, always the same spots though which makes me think maybe theres some tears in her vagina that are causing them. She has a couple kids so i thought maybe the births caused something to happen in there that is rubbing my penis the wrong way. Has anyone else had this problem?
I´ve been having the same problem for a couple of months now, I think  the reason the skin does not heal is because most of the time when we are waiting for it to heal, the penis is not erected so the skin is folded and under no strain. When the penis comes erected again the slightly healed tissue stretches and tears again. The only posible thing i can think for solving this is situation is to let the skin heal while is stretched, but i can´t think of any way for achieving this. Being aroused for several days straight is out of the question, maybe holding the foreskin streached in some way, but that probably could bring some other problem.
ive had the problem now for about a month now, it happened once before, about 2 months ago but seemed to heal within a week or so, . . .unfortunately not so much luck this time. it was my gf that suggested i came on this website and find out if oter ppl had the same problem and im glad i have because i thought i was on my own with this. my gf has been very supportive to me and has urged me to go to the doctor to see if i can get help. circumcision has run through my mind but not sure if its the answer. . . . the fact some of u have suffered with this recurrently for a number of years worries me slightly cos iv not felt a pain like it before :( its bin good to know that im not the only one going through it, just hope it heals fully and Quickly cos im starting to get frustrated over it and i feel like im not satisfying my gf's needs to the extent that i know im normally more than capable of doing ;)
Has any of the past posters made any discoveries? I have been having the same problem for the past 2 months, it is very frustrating.
Hi I recently have the same problem. An exgirlfriend of mine was rough with me and I had tears on my penis, however it is 4 months from them and they came back even after little physical friction such as masterbating (masturbating) with lube but no sex recently.  The area that has the tears is changed and is kind of dry.  I put Neosporin on it but now Im afraid its something like a virus.  Although it does not look like an STD such as herpes.  Does the doctor help or should i abstain from all sex for a year to fix this.  How come more people are not having this issue.  I have been sexually active before this and this has never happend.  Help please?
Wow I did not think men were having such a problem with healing torn skin on their penis. It seems some of you men are not getting enough bioflavonoids in your diet. This is important for strong connective tissues.

I used to get cuts and tears easily on my skin. I got worried about how easy I was getting cuts and researched what made strong skin. Basically its the collagen that keeps skin strong. collagen is one of the connective tissues in the body. Vitamin C and bioflavonoids are great for building collagen and other connective tissues.

It is essential to get enough vitamin C. Vitamin C and bioflavonoids work in combination, you should not take C without bioflavonoids or you will end up just peeing most of it out of the body. Natural forms of C are the best. Fruits are high in both of these. Citrus is good. Eat the white parts of the pealing it is high bioflavonoid content.

Good luck guys
Live healthy, live happy
stuguy wrote:  Im afraid its something like a virus.  Although it does not look like an STD such as herpes.  

ALAN: I too believe my skin tears right below the head of my penis are caused by a virus [STD] and not by the sex that I have. I asked my doctor about it and he took a sample to send to the lab and all they said was that it wasn't herpes which I already knew. I believe we can get these tears on our lips as well, and dismiss them as a cold sore.

For me it starts out waking up with a mild headache, then my penis itches for a couple days and I have a very strong desire to have sex. When I have sex the skin tears. Some times it heals right away and other times it doesn't heal for a month. Then tears again the next time I have sex. It probably spreads during sex when the skin is torn.

Taking lots of probiotic "pearls" and eating lots of fermented foods seems to keep the bacteria in the gut healthy enough to keep this virus in check. My problem is I start feeling really good and start forgetting to keep eating these healthy things, and I get rundown and next thing you know, torn skin, which is a reminder I haven't been taking care of my self.

I too have this problem, a tear right under the tip of my penis; I am circumsized. It's been almost a month of no masturbating or sex and it doesn't seem to be much better, I went to the doctor and she seemed clueless.

I'm really scared after reading some of these posts, has anyone found a solution??
up and keep the tear area exposed & dry help it heals faster? I tried but it's just uncomfortable.
g
Okay I had the same problem and this is what I did ' IT WORKED" I had what looked like small cold sores and a paper cut on my penis I put some Hand Sanitizer Gel the one with vitamin E on my ******, Felt the sting and the next day I could see it was better. So I did it again and the next day it was even better, I did it the next day at night and woke up with my ****** kind of irritated ' The stuff is strong" So I left it alone and 3 day later it was all gone the irritation and the sores, If it work for you please post your results. Operation Lond Live The Penis.
this is getting beyond a joke and im really worried i thought this would heal just the same as a normal cut but that has proven not to be the case i have a fantastic gf and this is destroying my love life big time her vagina is very tight and im well endowned ( not trying to brag lol ) as soon as i insert the head of my penis i have excrutiating pain which has the domino effect of me losing my erection because its so painful . it dosent hurt so much when im all the way in but its gettin to that point and even when i do i cnt have sex for a week or so after because im in agony even going for a shower and washing is painful i really hope this dosen't go on for 7 years like people have said is the case i would rather die than not be able to have sex whats the point in being alive if you can't do the one thing were put on the earth to do :'(
I have the same problem. My GF and I have been dating since we were 14 and are eachothers only partners so I know its not an STD. I have a red tear that goes all the way around the circumferance of my penis horizontally. and also verticale tears on the underside of my penis tip which look like tiny pockets just off of the line of where the rest of the skin is (which is a dead giveaway it is torn from friction). This gets very dry and even scabby sometimes. I have been using stuff to hydrate the skin, but still no help with the itchiness and tearing. (Abstinence is not really an option we are very very sexually active) Is there any advice other than abstaining from sex that would help my situation?
Clean the infected area well, just soap and water.  After the area is clean, apply a small amount of natural honey to the cut. Not only will the honey fight any sort of infection, it will create a scab and help rebuild the tissue or in other words, will help the cut heal faster. Honey is a naturally known tissue builder.
Same problem here with tearing.. Ive stopped having sex with wife and no masturbation to give me time to heal but ive noticed my wife is starting to stray off during the nite.. Id hate to think its from lack of sex but Is the only option to solve the tearing a circumcism?       If so im setting up an appointment because this is wrecking my marriage
been seven or eight months...Have started to use a & d ointment daily and looks the best I have seen it in a long time. Can't guarentee that it will work totally but worth a try...The vitamine A is for good skin tone and flexability...
i have been having the same problem seen i was 12 first went to detention and masturbated now i am 18 same problem makes me sucidial n a way also skin is lighter little bumps that r red on the side of the head not std or anyting already been checked go tomorrow to have it looked at use scar cream n stuff barely helps if it does at all
The A & D Ointment is doing quite well.  The tears are healing nicely and the skin is getting tougher.....
im 18 years old i hav noticed a cut on mi penis under the head i do belilve this is from rubing i do hav cuts there but al i want is them to heal with no scaring what can i do :(
i have had the same problem almost its a bit different as i just had a circumcism and its scary to have sex or anything else as it is very tight and hurts even when its erect in the morning or whenever what could this be or how could it be solved
+1 :(
  i got this cut 2 weeks ago.. i heard u gotta force it when new so i pushed and had pain... next thing i realize is that i have a cut..
  it seemed to heal but next week when we tried again, i could definitely feel the cut open wide.. it ***** and now i can see the problem is serious.
  not one person has a solution and i'm going to the doctor next week.
  by the way:i'm uncircumcised and thought circumcision was a solution :( i will update the thread coz we need someone who has had success on this...
ive also had this problemo for about 6 months now! its really killing my confidence :( i'm gonna try all these solutions coz i'l do anything to solve this pain . if any work i'l post it on this thread.
last nite i had sex with my girlfriend, she was really wet and we had unprotected sex, shes on the pill, we like it rough, really rough, and i happnd 2 look @ my penis and noticed it was blood, i thought @ 1st that it was from her but upon further investigation i realized it was from me, im uncircumsized and tha head is very tender, i noticed i hav a cut on tha inside part of my foreskin. Should i be worried or will it heal over time? should i go see a dr? or should i juss go get circumsized? would that make the problem go away?
I have a very similar problem I'm 18 and uncircumcised the head of my penis gets cuts when ever i have rough sex and it stings a lot it usually takes only 5-6 days for it to fully heal it really does suck though since i usually just can't wait for it to heal.

I was thinking, probably getting circumcised would solve my problem since the cuts only appear at the head of my penis (the skin)
This problem has been happening to me for a couple years now. on and off. Never really fully goes away. Just remission for maybe a month or so, then comes back for six or more. My girlfriend and I both have a rather low-level libido and are rather "vanilla" in the sack. Yet this never seems to fully heal. tears always happen in the same spot. Just past the head on the bottom. Seems to be the most common area. At least i know now that this isn't uncommon at all and can't really expect it to heal. Maybe i can work on trying to get past the pain of it (already well on my way) and increasing out sex life! I've just had hopes that this would heal if I gave little Billy enough resting time. I sould feel defeated, but I think this has actually helped me. A lot. Thanks everyone!
About a year ago I got my first tear.  It's called a fissure.  I was checked, on more than on occasion, by my doctor and it is not an STD.  Rough and long sex with my girl friend simply tore my skin.  It was very painful, took a long time to heal, and kept reopening...just like all of you.  BUT I think I found a way for it to stop and I have been pain free and tear free for about 4 months now.  Every time after sex...every time...I clean my penis with Johnson and Johnson baby wash.  It doesn't irritate and burn and cleans me up.  Then I put some medicated powder all over and that's it.  I use the powder everyday before going to work.  Keeping the skin dry is the key.  I used neosporin for the longest time and thought that was the key, but it's clean and dry.  Also, KY or lube for sex, but I mean to keep it from tearing...clean and dry.  It's saved my penis for real!
I wonder if the G-spot in the vagina is the cause of the tear or fissure.
I am having the same problem to i notice im having this for like month now i masterbaited and the scare tissuse reopen . so now im leaving it alone for like a 1week ive been applying  nerosporin and lotion  and today i just used some honey. iwant to heal by like a next week u think theres a possible way i could have unprotected sex with my girls with sum lube but just having slow sex with out doing it ruff .. Ps. do u think if i keep apllying nerosporin lotion honey would it heal ?
hopefully this will help a lot of people here: http://www.circumstitions.com/Frenbrev.html#star

going to the doc this week to get it checked out. lemme know if anyone else has any luck!
Hey, i was just reading this and i wanted to make a comment. I am circumcised, and the only time i had this problem was when i masturbated. I would constantly get these painful cuts, open patches of raw flesh, and other painful things on the head and shaft. I was/am a frequent masturbator and usually i didnt bother to lubricate. When i had these problems, i started lubricating and this helped a little. I am somewhat well endowed and my girlfriend is pretty small [perfect match ;) ]. When we had sex for the first time [(with eachother and ever) also, the only time thus far.] we didnt do too much to get eachother ready, or to make things easier. I experienced no pain, and she only had some slight pain. The only time i got these sores was when i masturbated often, didnt lubricate, and (as i found out later) i ate foods that were somewhat lacking in several necessary vitamins. I started drinking tons of fruit juice (citrus works best), started lubricating myself, started to eat more meats, grains, and dairy, and I started to lay off of the candy and sugar, then the sores went away, and i even started to notice that there was some slight growth, due to me eating several important nutrients for penal growth and for skin healing. I hope that this helps. It did for me. :D and please pray that my gf and i will be able to survive the months we have between seeing eachother. :) THANKS!!! :D :D :D
i have a problem please respond. i had sex with this girl, she were not really wet but we still kept going.
"THE DAY AFTER" i realised that i had 2 cuts under my penis head. they are not itchy or hurt. its one cut on each side on on the left and one on the right, the cut is red a little yellow, and its some white cream on. anny idea?
I have been going through the same problem from January this month first i thought that it was a infection but later i realized it wasn't. still waiting for any solution, every one here have no idea what to do and going to the doc doesn't look like is the solution. Everybody has written the same thing but no solution, i would request if somebody can share a real time solution for this.
THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO. IT WILL STAY LIKE THIS FOR EVER, IVE HAD IT SINCE I WAS 15, IM NOW 48.

IT HAS DESTROYED MY LIFE AND WILL YOU ASWELL.
hey hey hey people :D .. the 10minute op works !! they put a needle of anasthetic in the penis which gives you a slight jump lol. then they cut vertical down your banjo string leavin u with 2 flaps of skin,, then they simply stitch the flaps to your stem. its over in a jiffy :) no pain durin or after op . but sex for the first 2 or 3 months is a bit uncomftable or painful if you like. then after that sex is MAGIC ;-) good luck guys and dont be afraid to do it or you may regret it for the rest of your days.
well i just started usin a&d ointment, and i dont think that is workin for me. this issue is driving crazy.. im usin honey and pleases god lets hope this work...
i agree with you, i am 28 years of age and have had it since 15. the sex life goes down the drain and confidence dies out.

no point trieng anything guys its done it F*CKED up my life also! :'(
AND ME JIM MUHAHA
i been having this issue for the past 2 weeks never happen before till i had sex with my ex she was really tight and i guess that could had been the problem idk really what elese to think it goes away if i dont masturbate or have sex for about a week but then if i masturbate or have sex just little hard they come back sometimes they dont hert sometimes it kills me anyone help.
I have been going through this problem of cuts and sores on my penis for quite some time. It got really bad when I would masturbate without any lube. I have found something that has worked incredibly well and I hope will help stop the suffering of all you fellow men. There is a product available in the pharmacy department of any store (by where they keep the petroleum jelly) called "Bag Balm" it was originally used on cows utters to solve sores and cuts, it has been proven to work on humans. It comes in a dark green 3x3 can. (Average cost is around $7.) I used it daily for two weeks after every shower and before bed, I have not had another sore for 3 months now and I continue to use this stuff religiously cuz it is great for the skin. Hope that this helps.
nobody used moisturiser?

Hi guys, I had the same for a couple of months.. last weekend searched on google to see if there is anyone else like me. it is surprising to see there are many people suffering from this. and the solutions suggested here (honey etc) seems to be not working,, i understand this from the comments.

I decided to try a moisturiser cream, because it seems to me that the reason of these tears to open up again is because these tears and the new skin covering them dry. this must be reducing the flexibility of the skin.

I tried a cream named neutrogena deep moisture comfort balm (many other brands should work too). I used it on that part of my penis everyday for a couple of times during the past 5 days. I didnt masturbate during this 5 day period.

I masturbated for 4 - 5 times (not gently) within the past 12 hours or so. The tears didn't open!

this seems to be the solution, but i wonder, didnt anybody try this before?
Ive had this same problem! for the last 3 years with 2 long term partners and the best solution Ive had is not to masterbait but also sudochrem, i put this on it straight after i had a shower and just sat about in loose shorts (pajamas shorts) and it cleared up within a few days of putting it on 2/3 times a day. the scars were healed for a long period of time and it wasn't until me and my girlfriend started trying for a baby that it started to happen again and i think this was of the number of times we would do it over a few days.  i hope this will help someone but i know that different peoples bodies react differently to different things but this really seemed to help me so now i have a constant supply of it just in case.
I recently was getting small tears to the inside of my foreskin when it retracted. It almost seemed like it was shrinking, and when I pulled it back I was getting these splits which would stay open, and sometimes bleed a bit. Nothing I did would allow them to heal.. I washed the area with a mild soap (dove) 2-3 times a day for a week, and no improvement. Finally, I tried this, and it worked. I washed it well, without retracting the foreskin, by inserting a finger under the foreskin and all around the inside using a anti-bacterial moisterizing hand soap (softsoap from costco) dried it completely, then I used a good glob of Triple Polysporin (about 1/8" squeezed out the end of the tube, because I think the more you put on, the longer it stays active. I tried smaller amounts when this first started and it didn't work because I think the bacteria killer component dies off and quits working) and smeared it all over the affected area, then pulled my foreskin back into place and went to bed. It was healing and itching but I survived the night. The next morning when I had to urinate, I sat down to pee and did not retract my foreskin. I then washed it(don't retract right away, just slip a soapy finger under the skin get it well lubricated and then pull it back gently and rinse all the soap off) , dried it, and applied the triple polysporin again. About noon I did the same routine again,and then again before bed.. I went through this routine for three days, (I also peed sitting down for three days) and my penis was healed. I still use the anti-bacterial soap a couple of times a day, but no more tears, no more pain. I'm 63 years old, and this was the first time I ever had a problem like this. I was almost convinced I would have to get circumcised to eliminate the problem completely. But nope..
I'm pretty sure it's a bacterial infection of some kind, but what, I have no idea.  I hope this works for some of you folks, It did for me, and I never want to go through this again.
I didn't come here to tell but the hole thing healed back in 2009 (my post was on august 2009) don't remember the month exactly but i wasn't too long after my post, i didn't do anything special though...

Good luck and Godspeed...
My girlfriend and I were getting into it, but we did not have sex. She just started giving me a hand job. She was getting a little too rough and the foreskin on the bottom of my penis connected to the head of my penis tore back. She pulled  the foreskin back too far and I started bleeding heavily. After a day or two, it started scabbing. I dont know what to do, Im pretty scared. Could this prevent me from having sex from now on? I can still get an erection, but im just really worried and afraid to try anything with my penis...SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER BACK! ANY ADVICE/SUGGESTIONS/HELP WOULD GREATLY BE APPRECIATED!!!
Don't worry about it.. It will heal, and its fairly common.. It usually tears during sexual intercourse, and is basically like popping the male cherry.. Once the little piece of skin heals it will probably be stretched a bit longer so it probably won't happen again. It hurts like hell, but lay off the hand jobs and masturbation  for a while, and all will be OK.. Been there done that...
Well I first had this happen about 3 years ago I was haveing sex with a girl that I knew was very loose an it was unproteced . I thought it was a desease so I left her alone . Now I did not have sex with anyone for a year an a half . New girlfriend now a good girl an the fisions or tears are right back in the same place like the year of healing did not happen HELP!  
i had a cut on the shaft of my penis too. i went to the emergency room cause i was freaking out, the Doctor said to wash it with soap and water (no hot water). they also gave me a 1st aid antibiotic (Fougera-tripple Antibiotic ointment). after the second day i can see a big difference, no more white stuff, no more pain, and the skin is growing back.
1) wash with soap and water lightly cause you don't want to reopen the cut.
2) apply antibiotic ointment (twice a day, morning and night)
3) Stop looking at it and touching it
4) No sexual activities (no Porn, no masturbating, and try not to get excited). if you really care about your penis than you'll give it time to heal.
5) if you're not satisfy go the doctor just like did, you can not put a price on you penis my friend.
3) Stop looking at it and touching it
DEAR FRIENDS Please do check your diabetics level as it would be a reason.
Second keep the area clean. Always wear pure cotton, airy under garments. Reduce the amount of sugar items intake.  Ointments could work but temporarily (say a week time).
Permanent cure is found in herbs and it is 100% safe. Just adopt the new life style and consult a doctor as and when needed. There is one tablet which both you and your sex partner eat once a 6 month time and problems like tear skin on penis tip & itching are removed for 6 months. I have tried it and solved my problem. Candid bacteria is a major problem creator here and its cure is seriously required.  Stop doing any sex activity for a month time and also get your blood sample checked for any virus + diabetes too. Hope for a sooner recovery
This may be of some help, may not.

Was dealing with this for almost a year.  Skin would tear, then completely heal after 2-3 weeks, then tear again.  First began after I bought a bottle of Lubriderm cocoa butter/ shea butter lotion, and had been using it while masturbating.  Even after things looked fully normal, 2 or 3 times tugging and the same or new tear would appear.  Started to think skin was over moisturized or that I was having a reaction to the Lubriderm, so I quit using it after 2 tears appeared a few months ago.  After two weeks, when skin had covered the tear but it was still red and obviously not completely healed, I had a weekend with my girlfriend.  A good deal of sex, with and without condom, but the tears did not reopen.  After she left town, masturbation without any lube led to no new tears, and the ones that were healing, completely healed.  No problems for a few months now.  

So I'm curious... what type of lube are you guys using?  Might be a good survey to see if there may be a link.  Haven't found too much on the web that talks about Shea or Cocoa butter allergies, or too many problems with over moisturizing, though it is mentioned here and there by some dermatologists.  Any derms here who might have some thoughts on the matter?
i have been using a cocoa better cream as an all over the body moisturizer, I'm leaving this **** alone : especially near my penis!
i first got this a couple of years ago, i'm 30, uncircumsized, after a furious wank. Partners after would lead to the tear reopening (tip of penis head, where the banjo cord meets the foreskin)...my currenbt gf of 8 months has been mixed, in the beginning tears would reopen, but i only saw her at weekends and this seemed long enough to heal....it then was good for a few months, i thought sex may have healed it (surely the skin would tuffen up after a while of the same activity??)....but no, recently it's come back so i'm going to doctors tomoz.

last time they recommended using aqueous cream, its squity soap that doesnt dry....but ultimately i think its getting an erection that increases the size and makes the spilt.

apparently the foreskin can shrink slightly in adult life, i used to notice that with a boner the skin at that point would look white - as is stretched too tight over the helmet.

i'm going to ask them about getting the banjo cord cut - see if it works...
anyone know if the proceedure leads to saggy foreskin??
cheers, lets hope all our d*cks get mighty again soon
i was having sex with my partner the other nite when we noticed some blood. so obviously we stopped and at first we both tought it was from her as i felt no pain wat so ever..but i looked down and i was covered in blood i mean der was a lot which is why i tought it cudnt have been me...but then i relised it was me and there was a cut under my foreskin where the what we call the strap is . am very concerned about this as i dont want it ruining my sex life...anybody know wat to do..and i didnt tink so much blood could come from ur penis...
i too have the same issue. I get a cut around the head of my penis just below the circumsized part. One it went fulla round the head bot today i noticed it was just on the left side and it as about 1/8 of an inch long. I tried using moisturizing lotion and it seems to help. I also use Aquaphor and it seems to work fine. I need to use it on a more regular basis as i feel i need to give it more time to heal. I also get flakiness on the base area and the skin tends to feel rough at times. Im 31 years old so im wondering if my diet is causing this.
my husband and i have been having this problem for about a month now. taking a shower  hurts when he has to pull his skin back, even fooling around with a little oral sex and it tears right back. i've read all these post and i feel i'll try the A&D ointment.
We really need to give this a serious thought...So please concentrate...

Sometimes our body immune system is over-reactive, so indirectly it means that if something which does not suits our body we should take then very very occasionally. Second Vitamin C and E intake improves the  immune system strength. Exercise is must i.e.  at least 2 miles of  brisk walk per day. Example: Black tea / sugar is mostly reactive to immune system. Tensions are always a part of every problem, so stay away of them for a while and take them lightly. Check weather you have diabetes? Don't ever apply dettol (sold in India). Always use light and greasy water solvent to wash genitals area e.g. savlon (sold in india) . Again Betadine / Vaseline ointments are commonly used. It is 100% curable. Get cure from ***@****
I HAVE THE CURE - I HAVE THE CURE - I HAVE THE CURE

I read all the posts here and while I'm circumcised, I had the same problem with some cuts not healing on my penis, especially around the head area. I tried neosporin and other moisturizers along with NO sex or masturbation for 1 whole month (4 long weeks) with no help. Soon as I'd start again, even gently, the cuts would open. Onto the cure...

You need to go buy Gold Bond Ultimate Healing with A, C and E. Rub that stuff in for a couple days without any activity. It's hard to wash off, so once or twice a day is good enough. On the 3rd day start to use it more vigorously (use your imagination here) and you'll be amazed to see it's not opening the cuts, instead helping them to heal deeper and deeper each time it's used in this fashion.

After 1 week I'm completely good. I'd still like to know why the body can't repair this area by itself, I'd like to think I'm a fairly healthy person.
I also have this problem. I am Circumcised and it is a problem which exists around the top of shaft, just under my head. It first started a year ago when my wife had a Vaginal infection. It stopped after a month and then came back a year later and does not want to heal this time (3 months running) and I don't even masturbate!
What makes perfect sense to me after reading ALL the posts here, is that there is a definite relationship between bacteria and this problem. The base of the head will collect more bacteria than the shaft. This is even more true for those that are uncircumcised.
I am going to try cleaning with a strong antibacterial, and then try the last post Gold Bond with A,C, & E.
If this does not work, I plan to visit a dermatologist. I promise to come back and post after trying these 2 things.
I have this problem (Cuts and tears on foreskin) and I noticed that as the cuts healed, the skin tightened plenty at the top and I couldn't even pull it back over the head. So what I did was as it was healing I SLOWLY SLOWLY pulled it back over, dealt with the pain, reopened the cuts a bit, and tried to stretch it out so it healed with a bit of elasticity. Sounds crazy but the reason I did this is because I would wait forever for it to heal then no matter what because it healed so tight, next time me and my gf had sex, it would happen again and i would feel like I wasted my time. As long as it heals with some elasticity, it doesn't fully help the problem but it certainly puts a good 6 month gap in between reoccurance. I rarely have this problem anymore, but I find vasaline helps it heal in only a couple days, not weeks. (provided you can hold out chokin the chicken) Still ***** tho, would love to find a permenant solution, doctors are baffled like all of you!
IF you are suffering from these penis tear skin problem... the please check following ..
Do intake vitamin E tablets or diet once a day... second apply Vitamin E enriched lotion on complete shaft twice daily ... stop intake for tea / coffee / coke for one month (you can take any one once a week in less quantity) ... stop sugar intake however (but you can eat all fruits except mangoes and grapes)... do walk for 2-3 mins if you have a sitting job after every 2 hour. .... No master-bating / sex / oral sex at all for two months --- cure is here --- you can drink green tea only ... try fight bacteria named: CANDIDA as much as you can... eat fresh yogurt but avoid too much milk ... 2-3 tequila shots a week will help heel quickly ... for more update info: pritam777(at-the-rate)gmail(-dot-)com
I am having similar problems, i am 18 , the cuts on my penis are vertical but there is a white ring beneath the cuts and the skin is very tender it also itches sometimes. it runs in a ring formation around the shaft jus before the head. for weeks now the cuts would heal an reopen after sex, I see the solutions and I would try them. am very concerned about this problem. I am uncircumcised so the skin is not exposed.. that could be a possible cause for the long healing process. can any one help…I have been tested for any possible STD an all are negative
Yeah Im having the same problem... Except the sex we had at one point was so rough that i actually tore the thin piece of skin connecting the head of my penis to the shaft... I believe someone coined it the banjo?(lol) I'm uncircumcised btw. After that i noticed the small tears on my foreskin as well. My girlfriend and I stopped having sex for about a week which helped heal it all up to the point where i thought sex would be safe again but I suppose we went a little to hard again since it had been a while and all that healing time kinda of went to waste because everything was rubbed raw again. I was applying lube to both her and myself...The pain in the beginning was quite horrible but now that it has had some time to get some healing done it isnt so bad. I've been applying the Kroger Brand Triple Antibiotic Ointment cream to it daily which seems to be helping and keeping any infection away... I've been pretty stressed out and worried about the situation because I like most of you assumed I was the only person out there going through something so ridiculous but it appears not. I'm going to start upping my vitamin intake and I've also been regularly taking the Natural Brand: L-Lysine 1000mg tablets. They help for skin growth a development and well i cant see any directly correlation to them and the healing process but it couldnt hurt because our bodies dont produce the chemical that vitamin provides, we have to get it through out diets. I'm just going to take it ez in the bed for a while and most definitely use a condom as to reduce any direct friction against the healing areas. Best luck to you all. Im also going to look into the honey based topical creams because I did read that they are one of the best methods for growing and healing hurt skin.
Well reading the posts it seems like there are different types of cuts....
smaller multiple cuts (gold bond solution) and one big tear (bag balm solution) ....

i have a horizontal tear and i will clean with soap and water and keep it as dry as possible..its funny before my cut my sister texed me "honey and cinnamon cures many ailments" I will consider BIOFLAVONOIDS + vitamins C E and look into staying as healthy as possible but the 10min surgery sounds like a permanent solution....

in the mean time i used to cheat during sex by pulling my skin on my penis as far forward as possible then putting on a condom...  for some reason i could go for hours.. after my cut i found this to drastically reduce friction ...... hope that helps....
Hey there -

I had unprotected sex with a Russian girl over a year ago. Basically got little red spots appear on the head of my penis. I freaked out. Tried putting spot creams on my penis to clear them, but they only made the red bumps worse. After a few irritating months I got tested at a clinic for STDS and was clean. So then I went to the local GP and he gave me a cream to fight fungal infections. This cream was applied to the head of the penis and it caused my skin to shed (also a symptom of fungal infections - shedding penis). This shedding of the penis skin left my penis head red raw.

So, infection gone - I had a new problem. Very raw, irritated skin on my penis head. I tried having unprotected sex with a Finnish girl and it was really painful. Moisture creams such as E45 and Vaseline helped as a lubricant, but they weren't solving my problem. The skin on my penis was still red raw. I needed to find a healing cream to help heal the skin on my penis.

Over the past few months I have been using Sudocrem. A big blob of it twice a day. It has been successful in creating thicker skin, but the centre of my penis is still very irritated (and occasionally peeling) due to friction. Six weeks ago I was with a Canadian girl and just had to sacrifice my healing process.

Back on track, I haven't masturbated in a week and I'm still applying the Sudocrem. It is a very slow process and I haven't found the solution yet, but i really think the problem is healing the skin and finding a cream that's effective enough to do this.

I've ordered 'Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Skin Therapy Lotion' online, so will see how that goes. I can't see how 'Big Bag' will help heal the skin though - it seems to be more of a moisturiser than healing cream. Nor can I see any lubricants helping the healing process. Lubricants will be a better preventive perhaps, but the skin needs to be healed first.

Time will be important too. Think about how many years you waited till you hit puberty. That's alot of time without friction. If you're masturbating every day, it's bound to interrupt the healing process. I've had this problem for over a year now and have finally made the decision to give my penis the time it needs to heal. So, no friction till it's healed.

I'll keep you updated.
Tried a UK version of Bag Bang. Received five stars on amazon for its effectiveness. People suffering with Psoriasis or skin sores seemed to find great relief..

Tried using it today. It's just a moisturiser. Does not heal the skin. Only soothes.

Skin regeneration needs a healing cream. So far Sudocreem is the only thing that's had any positive effect.

Still waiting for 'Gold Bond Ultimate Skin Therapy Lotion' to arrive in the post.

I'll keep you updated.
I think the problem is the healing of the tears while the penis is not erected. the skin naturally heals but when the penis is erected the  tears will eventually open. especially during sex (rough sex) in most cases the skin is irritated with a white ring around the skin and the head of the penis is red. there is no cure for this boys. we have to find a solution this site helps us guys out a lot. any recommendations is appreciated. Vaseline works well. together with Neosporin apply three times daily…it really helps…..but ones again one night of rough sex and most tears open up again…..if any one knows a cream or solution to permanently heal this please help    
I have some like the same problem..i got a cut on my penis around last week saturday after have sex wit my girlfriend and since then my cut hasnt been healing...so i was starting to use sulphathiazole powder and i not realin workin so i try daktarin crema and nothing still not helpin it...any comment on what should i do
I HAVE THE CURE!
I had several lesions on my penis that would heal and re-open after sex or masturbation. After a couple of weeks of frustration I decided to try anti-fungal drug Fluconazole 150mg capsule which is taken as a single dose. I waited a couple of days before sexual activity and the tears did not re-open like before. These tears seem to be caused by fungal infection Candida Albicans and responsive to single dose Fluconazole 150mg. Can be purchased from your local chemist or get it on prescription. Continue to use lubricants. I favour Aloe Vera gel applied daily.
I got this problem for the last few months and found a good SOLUTION.  Most of the ordinary things did not work - like vaseline, medicines, etc. Then I decided to use logic and realized that when our skin tear and repairs itself, it is no longer as "soft and stretchable" as the earlier skin. So how to make it soft and supple?  I tried what we call "ghee" - applying it in the night and drinking more water and having a balanced diet and no sex for 2 weeks.  Drank lots of water...........and now its okay............. "ghee" means clarified butter.............put it in the night before going to sleep in small quantities (very cheap - no medication - no problems)...............happy recovery.........
haha while i was caught up in the moment, i used soap with little sand crystals in it as lube (i know hey, not thinking to clear) ripped my whole side of the ween open, like right under the head, my solution is kind of gay, but it worked for me. i took some electrical tape, and a kleenex, put some "bag balm" on the kleenex and made a makeshift band-aid for my wiener. it helps because it pulls the skin back so it doesn't crinkle and stuff while it heals. put one on when you wake up and one before bed, make sure you don't tighten the F*CK out of it or your man stick is gonna turn purple and fall off, it doesn't need to be that tight as long as it holds the wounded area flat, oh and do not sniff the kleenex when you take it off, your ween sweat can make the kleenex like moist... but works for me giver a wank
I have the same problem..after sex with little or no lube..The tears on the foreskin...very irritating.but you guys have some good ideas .s0  im gonna try them out..thankz...will come back to let you know results....
hey sup guys.. its week 2 and i am healing...that anti - fungus stuf realy works...onr thing thoe.. i lost some of the elacticity in the forskin...it s hard to pull it over the head....any thoughts.???? but the up side is for the tears anti fungus does work...
sup ppl,,  iv tried KENACOMB the past 2 days and it works great! fast results too... I totally recommend it.

Not sure about the 'No sex for 2 weeks' or 'No sex for a month'.. sry, my gf and I cant help it, we're very active and love sex. tomorrow will be our night, and hopefully nothing will reopen (fingers crossed)... ill keep you updated.  g.luck every1.
im 25 do some research fellas but i am uncircumsized and have had the same thing, it went a way for a while and came back  ive had it for four months it *****, but its a male yeast infection.  use that monistat stuff (yes we can use it too)  twice a day on the infected area.  if u notcie redness, rash, tears, white stuff, blisters, itching, soreness, red bumps or red dots on ur penis chances are its a yeast infection/  male yeast infections are not a big topic of study so far in the medical world which may be why doctors are left scratching their heads, but ill bet u anything it is a yeast infection and monistat should help.... Good luck
I had a period when the skin under my penis just behind the head would tear. It felt like I had been cut with a razor. Just like a paper cut, small but amazingly painful.

I thought it was because I didn't use any lube when I masturbated.  Also I thought I was being tooo rough.  I thought maybe the skin on my shaft was dry.

Anyway I started using mineral oil as a lube and as a moisturizer on my penis. Condom boxes say that oil can destroy a condom so that was a worry. I began to have fewer problems with tears.

I don't use mineral oil as a lube anymore but I still use it as a moisturizer on my penis sometimes. Mostly I use 'Palmer's Cocoa butter formula with vitamin E.'  I always have some on hand.

I don't get tears very often anymore.

Wow, fellas I never knew there where so many men like myself with this same small cut at the base of my penis after sex with my wife, I though it was because of me being uncut and was seriously thinking about getting cut, but after reading this, it happens to both cut and uncut penis, and with using condoms with lots of lube, yet it still tears. Just wish a male doctor could make a cream or something to help us guys.
CURE: Topical antibiotics (metronidazole cream) and antifungals (clotrimazole cream)
use this for just 4 days without any sex activity. This is most likely to be candidal balanoposthitis secondary to glucose intolerance. Keep your sugar levels down.Tenovate is a super potent steroid and  should not be used for this condition. The causative factors are likely to be fungal with bacterial superinfection. This condition recurs whenever the blood sugar levels goes up.
I always use A&D ointment for any dry skin, little cuts, etc. on my penis. This stuff works great!

I currently don't have any tears on my penis THANK GOD! But a few years ago I did, and this is what I used. As far as sex, I stay away from the vagina for a week and this may sound crazy but my gf vagina fluids made my penis feels good during sex. The latex condom seems to irritate the skin during the healing process.
I am circumcised, but had these small cuts on my penis. After reading these posts, I used equate miconazole 2% for like 5 or 6 days, and the cuts are gone. I tried everything for almost 2 months, and nothing helped until I tried this. It itched a little for the first couple of days, but it was totally worth it.
After reading these post I feel more lost than I began but, I'm going through the slight tear on the right side under the head for the last 90 days....I thought it was just me. After reviewing everyone input I know that it's not going to fix itself. time to see a Doctor!!
Baby powder baby powder baby powder......keeps it dry so it can heal......it worked for me........
I have a small penis and i can carry my sex only for 5 - 10 minutes. I have a child. Now my wifes want others for sex enjoyment
i'm 14 this is happening to me to it a ******* pain if u ask me what i did was every so often i gently pulled back the foreskin as far as i could do without getting the cuts i think it like slowly streches the foreskin coz it still hurts but its slowly getting better if it works for ya good if it don't bad luck
CURE

If you have recently got this cut and cant see a doctor
LISTEN

go to the pharmacy and obtain 4 things, antiseptics a spray on bandage and some advanced healing bandaids and some condoms

1. get ready for some epic suffering
2. put the antiseptic on the cut on the penis (stings)
3. apply the spray bandaid and wait till it dries (REALLY STINGS)
(if i can handle it you can, last about 20 seconds)
4. apply the advanced healing bandage WHILE YOUR PENIS IS ERECT

5. DO NOT masturbate, have sex, or receive oral sex for 2 MONTHS
simply apply the above steps for 2 months

6. after 2 months your penis may be completely healed BUT you MUST use the condoms for another month

this is a fool proof way to fix it. it just take some determination good luck guys.
me 2 wid sum wat a same problem while havin sex wid a parter who had a lil smaller holed vagina the skin below my penis rippd up a bit n bled..n wenever i try it ds the same ..even durin rough masturbation it hurts a lt..n bleeds gving stinging pain..need help
hi guys

To everyone here

I suffered with the above problem and it really got me down!!! i was trying all sorts of things washing,using talc!! e45 creams but nothing!!! i have a partner of 3 years so i knew it wasnt a std but i couldnt work out why this had just started out of the blue!!!! my symtoms (symptoms) were ...... A really itchy penis that was very red at the end and it would get really sore, also i started to get small tears on my penis after having sex that were really really sore, i would have to leave having sex for a week or so to let them heal up but recently they wouldnt clear up so i thought i would try one more thing before biting the bullet and going the docs!!!!

I spoke to the misses and we decided BOTH to go to boots and get some canestan duo (THRUSH MEDICINE), Its 1 pill pill for the internal infection and cream for the external , its about 20.00 aprox but it has done the trick for me!!!! it normally takes upto 3 days for it to completely clear but touch wood all is returning to normall downstairs but like i said its really important that you and your partner both go and take the dose or the thrush will continue to spread from one person to the other!!!

Like i said it worked for me good luck to the rest of you its worth the money!!!!!
i had a slight tear from like 3 weeks ago because my girl wasn't wet enough but we continued anyway. now i feel a little pain when we try sex..i see everyone suggest using condoms or no sex....we are very sexually active, will putting lube on the penis be ok or should we use condoms
k i got the same thing, its really gay and really hurts. its not like i bang alot but i guess the jerking does it. pretty scary reading these comments hearing that it takes MONTHS to clear... thats not cool. if anyones got any tips for me id love to here your comments. i here that anticeptics, spray on bandage and advanced healing bandages work. apparently still takes 3 months. but guess ill give it a try before seeing the doc!!.  
I have had the same problem, i noticed it happened when i did not wash my penis after sex, as soon as I started washing immediately after sex, the problem has gotten better, but I am very certain that the fluid in sperm as well as the female body lubrication is causing this, individually or collectively I cannot say....i think its the fluid in the sperm as it burns badly if left unwashed on skin.....
I used to have this problem A LOT! My Dr recommended quite the OPPOSITE of what everyone is saying. No lube and have sex more! The idea is similar to any repetitive action. Rock climbing for example. It kills your hands every time if you blister then let it heal. If you get out and just climb through the pain after awhile your skin thickens and calesses over and you don't even notice.  Stop babying your penis! Get back in chomp down on a bit and go satisfy your girl.
i have the same problem when i masturbate but the tears are huge now but there are only two but they sting whenever i touch anywhere near the area should i just stop masturbating for a while or get something to help it?
Cause: Almost surely due to YEAST FUNGI

Cure: Anti-fungal over-the-counter medication, CLOTRIMAZOLE, generic works fine

Treatment time: 1-4 days for healing of wounds, 5-7 days of follow-up to insure fungi elimination

How to treat: Read below for elaboration

Cost: About $3-$10 depending on brand and location; I paid about $4.40 at Target for generic

Source of info: A urologist in Sacramento, CA

Elaboration for diagnosis: Normal wounds would respond to washing, cleaning, and antibiotic ointment regardless of being located on the penis. The inability for the body to heal this area normally indicates a fungal infection. Yeast is a fungus and is not affected by antibiotics like bacteria, therefore anti-fungal medication is necessary as Neosporin and the like are ineffective. If the cuts are caused by a fungal infection you will notice an immediate improvement of the area after starting treatment within just 24-36 hours.

Elaboration for treatment: Wash the affected area with soap and water. No need to be overly gentle as the wound is not healing because of the fungus, not due to being disturbed or its location. It is understandable not to want to move the skin but the area must be washed at least once or twice a day. Apply ointment three times a day, once in the morning, once midday or after work, and again before bed. Feel free to wash before each reapplication, but don't be too rough on the area. It's a balance between washing well enough but not too hard to rip off healing skin - suggest dripping or cupping water with your hands rather than using a faucet or shower-head directly. You should notice an immediate improvement within day 1 and 2, with all wounds healed up within 2-4 days. After the area looks healthy again, continue to apply anti-fungal medication once or twice a day for 5-7 days. Fungi are extremely resilient and may return to the area if you get lazy at the end of your treatment and don't follow-up. To be safe, please use the cream for at least one week.

Final comments: To the people who say they have had this for years, please do yourself a favor and go pick up a $5 thing of cream. Don't believe the bull that this area will never heal. These people are either clueless or just trying to scare you during this confusing time.

My case:

I am twenty two years old and uncircumcised. I recently noticed two small cuts near the area where my foreskin meets the glans (glands) of my penis. These cuts were extremely sensitive and did not respond to normal washing, cleaning, and antibiotic ointments. After two weeks of pain and no sex I had enough and started some research. After reading some people's success with anti-fungal medications, I broke out some left-over clotrimazole cream I had from treating jock itch a year or so ago and applied it to the cuts. I started this two days ago and decided to call a friend's dad who is a urologist for confirmation of my suspicion. All the info above is pretty much paraphrase directly by him and he said that clotrimazole was fine, but other anti-fungal OTCs might work too. As I had already been using the clotrimazole for about 24 hours I was seeing about 60-70% complete improvement. He confirmed that what I was doing was perfect and to stick with the clotrimazole as it was obviously working. 32 hours later the cuts are completely gone with no scab, no sign of tell-able injury, and no discoloration whatsoever. Going to continue using the cream for 5 days as recommended to be sure it doesn't come back.

Hope this helps someone out. I know that the last two or so weeks for me have been awful so I hope someone finds this cure to work for them too.

TL;DR

This is a fungal infection, not a normal cut. Go to Target or Wal-mart and pickup generic clotrimazole for a fiver. Read above for treatment. You'll be good in a week. Don't let people scare you into thinking this is a big deal...it isn't.
I am dealing with this same problem. I also developed a spot that started just under the head and ended on the head. After doing research and going to the doctor it is a symptom of psoriasis. I bought Cortizone 10 and i have been getting better. I can have sex without pain :-)
I found the answer! I've had this problem for 6 months and tried all the suggestions without any healing...one day I was in the shower and noticed that the body wash I was using said 3X clean so i began to wonder if it makes me 3 times cleaner it must be 3X's as strong.. The body wash was Old Spice "game day" It was drying out the skin  near the head of my penis and making it susceptible to tears ..I immeadiately changed to Dove bar soap and within 3 days I was completely healed..this was over a month ago and my girlfriend and I have resumed a normal sexual realtionship with no more tears to my penis...try this and good luck everyone!
I too have had the same problem for around 3 years - started out of the blue and had no idea what was going on - at first I thought it was balanitis and after a couple of trips to the doctor and trying anti-fungal creams,still no good and this was driving me nuts - Have been with only one woman (my wife) for the last 4 1/2 yrs and up until she was pregnant we never had an issue.
Also tried the sanitizing gel (stung like hell and brought tears to my eyes when applied on the tear) but the problem kept recurring after sex.
Recently took some advice from this website - the honey and the Gold Bond healing cream is working great so far - started with the honey and the healing was really fast and have been using the cream every couple of days or so - highly recommend and it is a huge relief after the couple of yrs of misery that I have been through.
I too have suffered from these damned cuts/sores which never seem to heal this was nearly ten years ago and I HAVE FOUND THE CURE!!

Where you ask? Out the door and into nature.

Here is what you need to fix it and I mean good.

1.) abstain from sex and masturbation for a period of two weeks.

2.) get yourself some tea tree oil and some almond oil (preferred) or extra virgin olive oil.

3.) now be careful cause tea tree oil is mighty strong so mix about 10 drops with 30-40 drops of the almond or olive oil. Mix it good and keep away from eyes and wash hands good when done.

4.) now get yourselves some cotton balls and soak one ball half way and apply it to the injured area. Do this only twice a day. Improvements are quick but go the whole 2 weeks and build some of that romance. Then, go to town and have at it, BUT

5.) be sure to always service your lady slow like around the cheeks, the ears, the neck, the bussoms  and slowly work your way down to the Bermuda triangle. Now don't get scared, you dive on in and take your time until those sweet juices are all over her anterior and your face- that way youget to share the sweet sensation with her when you you back topside and she'll be plenty ready, grateful and ready to please.

So Yawl go have some good loving.

Your friend, Uncle Luke

P.S.  Calamine lotion will also heal it up just beware of a tendency to have it get over dry and start the cycle once more. Be good to yourselves and each other
Guys, I have had this same problem but I HAVE THE DIAGNOSIS. I have had this problem for many years, and I finally went to a world class doctor (USC) to figure it out.

If your cuts don't heal, it is not a cut, but actually Angiokeratoma, which are "benign cutaneous lesion of capillaries, resulting in small marks of red to blue color."
These appear as small cuts, but really are just blood clots from exposed capillaries.

These are very common, and the cause is unknown. No amount of neosporin, lotion, A+D is going to heal the skin. It is not an STD nor is it contagious in any way. It is simply a skin condition that can randomly occur.

What can be done:
Laser therapy or cauterization to shrink the capillaries.

I've been following this group for a while for the answer, and have been disappointed that this has not been diagnosed before. This was confirmed by a second world-class doctor at the USC Medical Health Center.

This is the answer that many of you are looking for. Go to a dermatologist, mention it, and more than likely he or she will agree.

I wish you all the best.
I'm almost 18 and a few days ago I was at the urologist (2nd time but this time a different one) and I explained everything I have experienced so he would understand the problem. Explained that it possibly is a fungi infection and it could be ''balanoposthitis''. He said the ONLY way to get rid of it was circumcision whereas the first urologist told me this was the worst option that could partly fix the problem but would probably create other problems.
And I read here that people who have this fungi infection actually DO GET RID OF IT.
So I want to ask - what do you suggest to get rid of this infection? Circumcision is pretty much out of the picture, I'm not doing that. I've tried using an anti-fungi cream that the dermatologist suggested called ''Travocort''. But it didn't seem to get rid of the problem. It got better, but it wasn't gone. Used it for 2 weeks.
Now I have a Propoliss oil that is supposedly kill this fungi infection, will see how it goes but I still want to hear ANY suggestions.
Hi, Ive had this problem for years. it tends to happen to filipinos as I am mixed. the skin dries out and it tears. when your penis erects it tears again. I deeloped a method to healing. use hydrogent proxide on the cut. it will fizzle. then put neosporene on it and buy the expensive waterproof flexible bandaide. leave it on for a day or two then repeat. My cut was ripped open for more than a month before this. this method healed it in a few days.
I had this problem for 6 months and have tried creams, Tee Tree and antibacterial soap which made it almost get better but the sours, tears and bad smell came back again and again. The wife had enough by now and did some research on it and said it could be that I have to much yeast inside me. Well I gave up beer and bread and have been eating Activia yoghurt and within 2 weeks my penis is healed and working as it should.
My wife called it a kind of Thrush which I had  and well she was right I think.
I just hope this might help some of you guys out there.
I had this problem for almost 1 year, tried all the creams and pretty much everything most of you mentioned. The problem is that some of us got a sensitive foreskin and WASHING YOUR PENIS WITH 99% of SOAPS will cause it to dry out and ultimately rip.

HOW TO CURE FOREVER?
The cuts have been closed for almost 5 months now, and they do not re-open even having sex 3 times a night without condoms or lube. In order to stop the cuts from re-opening you have to STOP washing your penis with soap, simply use warm water and scrub for a good 3-5 minutes (long i know) but this works fine. Stop applying creams and lotions, simply give up the soap on that area and im almost positive they will heal forever.

To prove my theory I washed my penis with soap and had sex, and guess what ? They re-openned. I let them heal again, and tried with baby soap, but nop..they re-opened again..Just dont use soap!
Wow dis is crazy I was hella scared for a while I got tested nd everything thinking it was a std (wmfh) lucky it's not but after reading previous post it seems like a endless thing I hope someone out there knows a fast healing process cause I'm a very sexual person nd the pain during nd after sex is torture and my girlfriend is really not use to this painful performance please help!!!
Already posted a fix, stop washing it with soap and you will see they will not re-open.
Me and my boyfriend have been having the same things go wrong!!!! when we first had sex it didnt happen i thought it was just cause i was really wet but when we used lub it still tore? please help i love sex n want it again soon!
THANK YOU!!!  My problem is solved.  Someone hit it right on the head for my instance.  I had all the same symptoms as everyone here.  Someone mentioned fungal infection.  So I went out and got CLOTRIMAZOLE (antifungal cream) over in the jock itch/athletes foot section of your favorite store.

I applied it all over my penis twice a day, a light coat, and after about 5 days it was gone.  No more pain.  Had sex and no tears!
Guys,  
this is a fungus.  You don't have to live with this and properly treated it will go away quickly.  Try any over-the-counter antifungal cream.  I've had good results with Lotrimin Ultra.  It's butenafine, one of the strongest treatments.  I'm prone to this fungus in my groin area and it spreads, unfortunately, to the penis.  I use Lotrimin on a regular basis to keep it under control.  Someone posted that hand sanitizer works which is true.  It's the alchohol that kills the fungus.  It's rough on the skin so I recommend any anti-fungal cream.  When you come out of the shower make sure you dry the area thoroughly with a blow dryer then apply the anti-fungal cream and/or spray.  
I just recently started having the same problem with the tear, last night I put I put presctiption strenght "Desenex foot Powder" 2% miconazole nitrate antifungal on the tear and this morning it looks like its starting to heal! Keeping your tear dry is a must, but this foot powder seems to accelerate drying out the cut and healing process! I will keep you posted, I recommend you all try it and let us know your results?  Good Luck!

It is a bit unfortunate that no one claiming to be an MD has commented on this issue in this post. Particularly since the first post was way back in 2006. As I have experienced the same issue, I have decided to present the following – since the condition is well documented and studied within this thread.

This condition may be described in one or more of the following ways:
-short horizontal cuts just under the 'head' of the penis and or on the foreskin
-little or no bleeding from cut
-bad or uncharacteristic smell
-cut cures within a day or two but is easily reopened on reoccurring
-burning or stinging sensation when foreskin is pulled back
-intense itch in the same area of the reoccurring cuts
-pain (and distraction) during sexual intercourse
-more common in men with foreskin
-lips may cut in prolonged dry and cold environment
-you feel reasonably sure that it is NOT an STD!

The condition may well be caused and or worsened by one or more of the following
-less than proper personal hygiene
-a history of phimosis around the time of puberty
-use of chemically treated condoms
-personal hygiene of your sexual partner or partner's yeast infection or related condition
-vaginal dryness and or prolonged rigorous sex
-a fungal condition such as balanoposthitis
-use of soap when washing penis
-higher than moderate level of alcohol consumption, especially beer

Solution (short version)
Use an over the counter medication containing clotrimazole. That helps deal with fungal issues. Use for at least a week in combination with proper hygiene and a short respite from sexual activity.

Solution (long version)
-Personal hygiene is most important. Must clean twice a day especially if uncircumcised.
-Diet is very important. Regular intake of vitamins A, C , D and E help the body resist infection and to heal itself. No need to look for some miracle supplement. Just eat properly (fruit and vegetables along with your regular meals). This includes moderation with alcohol and believe it or not, getting enough sleep.
-Intervention might be necessary. If it is a fungal infection and you are in a committed relationship, you will need both of you to take a thrush treatment to eliminate the condition entirely.
-Change is useful. Some soaps can induce fungal infections in both men and women. Better to lubricate. Keep your home well ventilated (yes, that's right). Try to stay with one partner.

It would be useful for persons to continue posting any progress or developments made regarding this condition.

i have the ancer guys
My girlfriend is clean,
and shes a virgin and I am her first everything sex, oral sex all of it.
So if she were to give me oral sex with this tiny tiny cut on the shaft underneath the head. Can I contract some sort of disease??
Apply Clotrimazole (anti- fungal) cream and cleaning 3 times a day for a week.... Absolutely worked for me.... Everything back to normal :)
Use Aquaphor 3-4 times a day around the head and directly on the tears and cuts. Works great in one or two days.
Hi i have this problem and you can apply all the creams you want but really the best solution (the only one that works for me probbly cause im cant wait for treatments to work) is to get really drunk or high before being with any girl that way you wont feel a thing durin sex and always put the condom yourself so she wont look at the tears and think you have some wird std or are addicted to masturbation
Found the solution to this problem! Apply Tea Tree Ointment with vitamin E to the area with the cut 4 times a day, also before you go to bed, lay off the sex for about ten days! This works!
http://www.thursdayplantation.com/products/Thursday-Plantation/Skin-Care
Pull foreskin back and blow dry with air or hair dryer. Do not wear pants at home for a day and also sleep without pants to hang dry the organ. Baby powder would not work with moisture increasing in the area. Dry it for 24 hours and give the body a chance to heal. Simple trick but works like wonder !
I have a little problem, last week after having sex with my partner i found out that right after my penis had little cuts... now is being 7 days and is not getting any better.  I think that the best solution is to get a circunscision! I dont know what else to do, this is the first time that this happen with me having a very active sex life for 9 years.  what are some things that you can advise?
ITS GONE :-) Hi everyone, so I read almost all the posts for this. Turns out that two virgins have it so not a STI. Also at least one guy who seemed like he had been faithfully married with kids for 8 years.
One person got rid of it with Bag Balm (American cream http://www.*******.com/), one used Aqueous (British cream http://www.*********.co.uk/medicines/100000160.html) and one Zinc Oxide.
The married guy had his wife use diaper rash lotion (and that contains - you guessed it - Zinc Oxide)
I managed to get my hands on Zinc Oxide and that worked  (within about 10 days).
It disappeared completely for a few months and then came back so I put Zinc Oxide on it for a day and its gone.
It seems that its some kind of  "deep dryness" since that is what the creams kinda do (the Z.O. kinda changed the texture of the skin a little, felt tougher more "rubbery"). I kept it clean but "oily" i.e. water no soap and tried to skip the occasional shower entirely.
The more I think of it its not that weird. I sometimes get small cuts between my upper and lower lips when its cold that are not too prone to healing. I had tiny scabs for a while that where diagnosed as dry skin by a doctor (I have real trouble with dry skin and I don't like using body lotion, so I guess the skin is fighting back).
Good luck!
i havent had sex in a long time these tears just happened,i dont know if its dry skin or what hellllppp
Just wanted to let ppl on here know that this is a fungus,someone on here was right ,i had them small tears on my foreskin and it was hard to pull it back cuz it hurt so much.I read all the posts on here and decided to ask a nurse at this wound clinic i goto what it was.Need less to say i was embarressed but i wanted a medical opinion and was sick of having this.So i whipped it out and showed her and she said it was a fungul infection or some **** and to use Clotrimazole (anti- fungal) cream.Its been 3 days since i used this and the cuts are healing and i can pull back my foreskin to clean without no pain.I'm gonna use this for a week to be sure but i would recommend this for anyone on here to try.Worked great for me and probably for you to.
am East AFrican, had active sex for a while wit one gal but it seems i gotta try every solution here. wats the best guys?
I seem to have this tender spot just below the head of my penis due to a cut that a girl I was seeing caused during oral sex.  I was not sure what caused the cut, if it was the oral or the intercourse since both activities happened during our first time together.  After our second time around, there was no doubt about it.  She had a tooth that was cutting me during the oral act.
I have since not had any type of encounters with her in the past 3 months but yet the area in question is still a pretty sensitive scar.
Is this the norm and can I expect it to eventually go away or is there some possibility that there was some sort of oral infection that causes my issue to persist?
There is nothing weird or nasty looking like sores, puss there (thank God!) but it's just a really sensitive scar.
i had same problem for more than 6 month and i found a good physician around and i used 2 ointment for a week and i feel i am totally healed.

1-Triamcinolone N.N 2 times a day rub on the wound
2- ipozinc 20%  (Zinc Oxide)  2 times a day rub on the wound

try to avoid sex for one week and use lubricant before sex and try to avoid wild sex for some time.it worked for me .
first of all,

THE ANSWER IS "ZEASORB POWDER"... with or without the antifungal additive (zeasorb AF poweder)...

it will burn slightly at first but soak into the moisture of the wound, and all around the area, keeping it DRY, and letting your body use it as a base material to form a scab around...

when you take a shower after it being on there all day (i apply GENEROUSLY to the entire area and my balls... several times a day for three days and MULTIPLE tears all healed in 72 hours... THREE DAYS) after two weeks of pain and discomfort...

This might not work for everyone, but read on to see what i was dealing with.

I am a 28 year old circumcised since birth male, who has had over a dozen sexual relationships in his life... all female... of all various "body chemistries"... meaning some more wet than others during sex.

The current relationship I am in we have lots of "rough sex" and sometimes don't care to wait until she is "wet" or her chemistry isn't conducive to getting wet at the time... and we are in such a hurry we just skipped the lube...

...well... needless to say i got some tearing at the BASE of my penis, NOT under the head or on the head. On the left side.. there was one 1/8inch tear...

...which i ignored and kept having sex with... until it was like... painful and about the diameter of a pencil eraser around.

She noticed it one day and joked about herpes, but at this point it hurt and i wasn't laughing... i didn't want to have any sex at all... and i was confused as all hell about how to help it heal.

It was like i said, a single circle... which would try to scab over but due to the location would tear around the scab, forming only a scab in the middle and a ring of open-sore-ness around the outside.

I tried neosporin, which make it WORSE, by keeping it all moist, and letting more skin get soft...

i tried an anti blister bandaid which i stretched the skin out when it was put on, and it helped but when i ripped it off it ripped more tears around it! I was so pissed off!

I tried spraying it with mesosilver disinfectant spray... meant to keep infections down, but again the moisture was counter productive...

i had some zeasorb powder which i used to use daily to keep jock itch away... and i said **** it and poured it on...

when it went on i had multiple tears around an area on the left side of the base of my penis... and it filled them all up and also the surrounding areas and by balls. I wore tigher than normal underwear for me to immobilize stuff during work and... in three days it all got scabbed over.

The powder will let the scabs heal over it, and it doesn't even hurt after the first day, unless you move and rip them open.. and i had a few BIG open wounds...

so... anyone who doesn't like reading this forum and seeing "WEEKS" to heal... try this... it might work for you too...

good luck
.. (an update continued from last post) so after 3 days of zeazorb and a visit to the doctor, with his prescription of "elocon cream"... the scabs have healed and now it's a closed would.

less than a week... all better.
it is a fungus. when your skin heals itself you should be able to stretch it with no problems. the moisture in between the head and the forskin area locks in moisture witch is prime breeding grounds for yeast. use the anti fungus creams. nothing is more embarassing then going to get a ******** and you pull out a bloody penis.
after using Clotrimazole (anti- fungal) cream for a week everything is back to normal,no more pain,cuts are gone and me and the wife are like jackrabbits again
ok i have had the same problem for years. with it reopening every once in a large while. this is what i have done to get rid of it.

1.) after shower, sweating, pool or anything where you get wet, you must dry it completely with out touching it. Air dry.

2.) do not put anything on it, such as neosporin, etc as this will keep this type of skin from healing.. maybe peroxide but again make sure it is completely dry after.

3.) at night when sleeping, try to sleep on your back and not on your stomach. night time erections will have you dry humping the bed and that is how this thing starts sometimes. the fetal position works well as the penis will contract in ward hopefully leaving the lacerated area free from touching other skin and sweating.

4.) wear soft terry cloth material to sleep, this will help if you cannot help but sleep on your stomach. never fall asleep in jeans with out some kind of soft material between you and the rough material.

5.) everyone says to not have sex, but if you where a condom, do not fill it with lube, this cause the laceration to get wet and the skin to fall off as there will be more friction as now both sides of the condom are free to move. use the old school trojan condom with the powder type stuff on the inside, (if you are not allergic to latex that is) the less movement on the inside of the condom the easier it will slide. insure that the outside of the condom is lubed up. also take it easy on your little guy, although it is good to up the pressure gradual with each encounter as it will continue to scab and peel until the last layer of skin on your penis is completely healed.

6.) this may sound like a contradiction to number 1 but you must clean the spot with fresh water, such as in the shower, daily and let it dry. this will help the recently scabbed area to fall off gradually as the skin dies exposes the shiney new layer of skin. these under layers are sensitive to breakage so be carefull at night as this part of the healing process can go right back to the beginning with good stiff one at night.

7.) if you must masterbate do not use lotion or any oil, as this will take the scabbing skin off prematurely and it will make it worse. try using only your hand dry without touching that part of your penis. also it you must use lotion or oil, try to not touch the are while doing it, and wash off with fresh water and dry completely.

Hope this works for you as this has worked for me and i am currently going through this, i try to keep a look out to see if there has been any other remedies out there. i read somewhere that AXE body wash may work, i guess it has a chemical that for whatever reason heals the skin into a tough stretchy patch that suppossedly goes away. i have used pickle juice on busted blisters this makes them unblisterable but have not done this to my penis. hemroids are similar in nature as the skin in the anus is stretched when defecating, a good thing to do is to soak the area then completly dry it and repeat until healed.  

Wow! I have read all of these posts because I am desperate to get me & my boyfriends sex life back. Although going without sex for the last 2 months has made us explore each other more and find alternative ways to please each other. He's actually quite shy when it comes to sex so this is very difficult for him to talk about with me. I know he's scared I might cheat on him because of this, but I won't. I'm just thinking of how great I'm going to make it for him once his soldier is ready for combat again! The suggestions for a cure were great and I am going to tell him to do a combination of the air drying and the Clotrimazole. Any ideas on a good way to approach my boo with this without embarrassing him? I hope all of you fellows find what works for you so you can get passed this and get back to pleasing your women. I can't imagine how that must be for you guys especially those of you that have been going through this for long periods of time. The fungal thing sounds like its the cause but what about the fact that everyone is saying that they got the cuts when they tried to have sex before their woman was wet enough for penetration. That's exactly when it also happend to us, so how does the fungal thing play into that? Anyhoo the fungal cream for whatever reasons seams to be what's working so I'll try to get him to use it. Thanks everyone for posting, everyones story although they sound the same is helpful to all of us. I wish you all much luck.
Okay. I was reading this blog and I have been there and done that so to speak and understand what you are going through. At about the age of 13 I got the same thing constantly up until the age of 22. I think it was cost my **** was growing to be honest and rough masturbation or sex. The cut would heal and then re-open and it would be under below the head of my ****. I would put vaseline on it and it would heal and remove the sting.

I have also had the other gentlemens issue where the head of the penis starts to bleed, or even a bruised penis. In this case I found with the bleeding head that this was caused by too much rough sex and in this case with lubrication. For example if you were to get yourself off now in the shower and was extremely rough this would occur.

What I ended up doing is masturbating with no lube and put my **** through a bit of torture.before too long my **** has never had any problems since. I could have the roughest sex now for a long time and may feel a little bruised but thats about it. I know how frustrating and painful that it is to go through.
I don't know if this is true or not and I am not saying this for someone to try something that will hurt them, but my friend who's a nurse told me to tell my boyfriend to use any one of the monistat 1,3 or 7 until the head heals.
Clotrimazole is a life saver!! I bought my boo some lotrimin which has the ingredient and after 5 days he is back!!! Don't go any longer with those damn cuts guys that **** works! Last night was our 1st time in a long time and he wore my *** out!! Seriously get yourselves a tube and see. He was willing to try anything but didn't think it was going to work, after day 2 he noticed a difference. So I'm telling you guys that **** really worked. Good luck to you all:o)  
I had my sex with my g/f & i used no protection like 2days ago.But this morning as i was checking up i appear to have small sores on my penis.what could be the problem
I had the same problem and I used betadine to clean the area of the head part of my penis and after that I let it dry. When it's clean and dry I use ANTIBIOTIC OINTMENT (with NEOMYCIN, POLYMYXIN B and BACITRACIN ZINC) this happened last Sunday 3rd of August and I started using the ointment 6th of August 2011, and now after 4 days I'm completely healed, I can see the skin on the head of my penis is fully recovered and I'm continuously putting some ointment to make it soft and additional cure as well. hope this would help

-Jun
same problem thought it might be stds witch worried me because i've only been with two people and im sure they didnt have any
but reading this and thinking about it .... i blame dry fuzzyness
when the penis tears it is erect when it heals it is soft and there is no longer any extra skin to support an erection. i guess in all seriousness keeping an erection and applying a cream or such could soften the new skin
or...... viagra + creams+ a comfy chair and no sex.. give your willy a chance
but never give up
...damn, I reed no solution - is it possible that the ''shlong'' has some crazy ability like snake ''change skin'' coz he do need's a new one? and that's sure thing because of our right hand super activity lol (and now we think it's a skin problem)...
LoL ''injury during sex''
no dude's, it is not his fault, and if he had a mouth to talk he sure will curse hell at us!!!
My opinion: to be nice to our shlong's as biological or organic evolution will cure it...
...check next thing worth to know!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lichen_sclerosus
I HAVE THE REMEDY!!!!!!!!-
It's a YEAST INFECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get your partner and you to take  CANESTEN OR MONISTAT.........AND ALWAYS CLEAN THE SMEGMA AROuND YOUR PENIS!!!!!!! IT's the cheesey build up....keep that clean day and night.........
I've had this same exact problem for years. Its very frustrating and very discouraging to my sex life. Nothing seems to work. I dont know if its a fungus, a disease or just skin not regenerating the way its supposed to, or all of thee above. Everytime it stops,,, it rears its ugly head again at the first time of some passionate loving. Antifugals do help but its not the permanant cure. If there is any urologist out there that can truely heal this **** PLEASE "holla at your boy"!! Good luck to all my fella's struggling with the struggle.
Well I had the same problem for about a couple weeks now but me and girlfriend are herpe  positive so the doctor recommended a cream for our open sores and itchy burning feelings and turns out this cream is great for that. It also helps me recuperate my cuts and I only have to wait 2 weeks until we have sex again, and the wet lube does help also the cream is called zovirax it is prescription and even with insurance its pretty pricey 35$ but it does help and only a 1/4 size of a dime is needed as it melts on natural skin tempature. Let me know if it helps!
everybody im telling you its a fungus,i used Clotrimazole (anti- fungal) cream and in a week i was ready to go again,it was all healed
I'm in the same boat. I was having oral sex and their teeth kept catching me. To be polite I tried to ignore it but I had a lot of oral sex with her.

After two days I noticed the graze, and upon washing felt excruciating pain. It's been about a week now. For the past two days I've constructed some metal clips that I use to clip the skin back tight to the base which let's it air. What typically happens is during the day (where I'm confining myself to bed just to try and sort this out) it scabs and hardens, but during the night when I'm rolling around in sleep the clips come off, my skin moves forward, covers the scab and softens it. When I wake up and pull it back again the soften scab is loose and comes away with ease, then it's back to square one again.

For the past 3 days I've been using Iodine Tincture. I thought "this'll get it surely there's nothing better than iodine"... I'm really worrying now. Girlfriends want to see me and I'm having to create stories about why I can't see them yet.

I'm confident It would behave like a normal cut if I could just keep the skin back for 4 to 6 days.

I wish I'd never met with this person.

thank's for the advice.. after reading all that was posted here, i think somehow my feelings is a little bit calm.. tomorrow ill be getting that clotrimazole cream an anti-fungal cream and change my soap to dove.. this is my 3rd day of suffering with the cut and tears on my penis, i have multiple wounds around the shaft but the most severe cut is in the bottom of the shaft and it is like touching my pubic hair since the wound is in the bottom and not on the very tip or at the middle of the shaft, and i tried to cure it with betadine(povidone-iodine) but as the days goes by my cut seems to be much bigger!! and i am pretty sure that i got this not because of a decease.. i got this cut due to deep penetration and rough sex with my gf.. hope to find the clotrimazole cream work for me.. ill be back and post a comment again for the results! thanx to all.. hope for the best!!!
One of the post above mentioned the term "Short Banjo String" which is the frenulum right underneath the head of the penis which is causing this problem. So I went and did a google search on it and voila, the solution is found.

Have a read at this:
http://www.circumstitions.com/Frenbrev.html

It's a very common case amongst men that many do not know they have it or do not know the answer to it. I highly recommend you to read this article if it sounds like your problem, and the what the solution offer is a 10 minutes painless surgical procedure that involves surgically opening the frenulum and make extra stitches to it. It takes only 2 weeks to heal and 4 weeks after to get back to full functionality. I have this problem myself and will get it checked out in the near future, it's just annoying and stupid to have this minor setback to change the way you have fun.

Have a read and contact someone who can help.
Hi guys,
I had the same problem and a doctor prescribed "Fucicort" Antibiotic/ corticosteroid creame. It is working perfect. Wish you fast cure.
Hello everyone,

This is a somewhat common problem due to the fact that the glans (glands) penis (the head of the penis) is made up of delicate tissue that stretches frequently every time you have an erection (which is dozens of times a day - usually during sleep).

There is a lot of good advice on here and a lot of bad advice. First, you can exacerbate this problem by obsessing over it, excessively touching the area or applying chemicals or creams. Just take it easy and keep the area clean (wash gently with soap and water) and dry. You will want to rule out any sexually transmitted disease if you have had sexual contact even once. Just go to your doctor or your local Planned Parenthood tell them what is going on and ask for an STD panel. Also ask their advice on how to treat the lesion. Don't be embarrassed, be grown up about this. Note: if you do not have health insurance Planned Parenthood offers a sliding scale based on income. It will be very affordable.

Second, try what the doctor suggested. Stop using any cream or medication if more irritation occurs. Communicate with your partner - if they are not understanding then you should reconsider your relationship. Limit sexual activity that involves your penis. Try gentle thrusting with a condom on or gentle masturbation. This might be an opportunity to expand your repertoire in the bedroom and focus on pleasing your partner - your partner will appreciate this!

Third, be patient. It may take months to heal. Feel free to consult another doctor/s. You can try clotrimazole cream 3 x a day like many have suggested; fungal affections often occur secondary to cuts and trauma (fungal infections are often painless but may be itchy). If you do not see improvement in a month discontinue use. Only use one medication at a time. Neosporin would be a good choice as well if you have reason to believe it is a bacterial infection (redness, swelling, pain, itchiness). A and D ointment may be beneficial as well. Circumcision is unlikely to be of any benefit and circumcision can cause a number of problems as well. Just keep the area clean if you are circumcised, your foreskin will actually aid in healing.

Finally, keep your stress low and eat well. Where boxer briefs that provide support but do not constrict either. Be patient!

- Doc.

I got the same problem here, I'm 20 and every time I get an erection this rip of tear opens randomly and it can  happen anywhere around my penis, Creams tend to help mainly making the skin dense and more stretchable (I think) but it's like the foreskin around my penis is too tight that when I get really hard it rips and it can rip more than once, I'm not too sure about getting me penis cut off lol that's a bit to extreme for me but I just want it to go away because it stings when it rips open and I can see it effecting my sex life in the future like it has in the past, I've been reading some of these posts about special health creams and such so hoping to give that ago and see how that works out but it's so embarrassing to just go buy that kind of stuff from a pharmacy but I guess I got to, hope I can find a cure for this I've been checking up on this threat for sometime now :/
Hi one thing to add here is that i have the same problem and the cause is the sugar level in my blood. I noticed when my sugar level is between 4-7 i'm ok but when my sugar level is 9-15 i get the same cuts. I am a diabetic and the only way to heal is to get the sugar level down. In the mean time wash with salt water and apply a good cream so that it helps the pain and healing. There is no real cure unfortunately
Ok im probably younger than any of you soo im triping out like this has never happened didnt even know this was possible..My gf and i had sex when i inserted my penis she wasnt really 100% wet yet so it did sting. i didnt ntice anything but later that day i noticed i had a cut on the bak side of my penis like right below the head the im uncircumsized..i just thought she had bit me and jst cut me when she gave me head...i was hoping it wud heal soon and tats that but then after words we were having sex again and wen i stook it in i felt the stinging way worse but i jst continued we had sex and theyre was alot of blood lykk it was out of a SAW movie or some... its humilating i felt uhh i thought it was her at 1st as someone had said i thought she had started her period or some but no it was me bleeding i gave it a month (give or take) to heal it looked good to go jst that i cud deffinetly see were it was cut. it was about the diameter of a quarter and about as thick as a grain of rice so yah that healed up i used peroxcide and neosporyn idk if thats recommeneded?? then after words it healed i had sex again and it reopened hurt like a mother***** so idont know what to do im going to go get checked by the doctor soo embaressing x( please if anyone has any luck PLEASE tell me what you did? 9also somethig i found comfortable to do while it healed was to oil it and try not to wear tight close so my penis wouldnt touch my leg and sting.
GUYS, THIS IS NOT JUST A SIMPLE PROBLEM. HERE IS MY ADVICE:

GO TO A PROFESSIONAL DERMATOLOGIST. If you don't have money borrow money. You must see a competent doctor!!

All these ointments, supplements and lotions that everybody mentioned here will not help.

a) If it's an STD like Syphilis or AIDS then you need a serious immediate treatment.Those of you who have only one partner can never be sure whether that partner is actually also exclusive to you. Don't ask, just go to a competent doctor.

b) If it is not an STD, you need a prescription ointment. It will solve the problem completely within 5 days. Sometimes, prescription pills are also needed as a supportive treatment. And yes your penis will be 100% healthy again in less than five days. During those five days you must abstain completely from all kinds of sex and masturbation.

c) If it is not an STD, it is usually caused by one or more of the following factors combined and in no particular order:

- Multi bacterial and fungal infection
- rough sex
- not cleaning after sex or masturbation
- intercourse in dry vagina
- acquired allergy to latex condoms
- sharp teeth of partner giving felatio
- High dose of erectile dysfunction chemicals/tablets
- high pressure shower
- strong soap

I have had the same problem and so happy I finally found this.  I thought it was from working out and at worst a STD and couldnt find anything about this. Thank God! I was reading threw these for awhile then realized there was so many replies.

Saving me hours, can someone please tell me what everyone found out is the best remedy?

Never rush !!! Go slow with your sexual thoughts so that your penis can lubricate itself before a full and hard erection, or you might tear the foreskin due to tightness. If it does tear, pull back the foreskin and keep the wounded area dry for a couple of days for it to heal.
I KNOW HOW TO HEAL IT!!!!

I know this problem has been plaguing many, many men and I found a solution. I used a cream, CLOTRIMAZOLE AND BETAMETHASONE DIPROPIONATE, twice a day for a month. Do not have sex, oral sex, or masturbate. Do your best to keep from getting an erection (though this may not be important because it is impossible while asleep).

After a month, try light sex or light masturbation with a very good lubricant (traditional Astroglide is great, not the warming kind or anything). If you are going to try sex then DO NOT penetrate without a condom on. Make sure you apply lubricant to your mate as well as your condom. It doesn't matter if she is already wet, add the lubricant, the lubricant will make it much easier on your penis. Take it very slow and don't do any crazy positions (standard missionary should be fine). Once you are finished check to see how the tears are. If they reappear then you may have to try the process again, if it seems ok, then just take it easy on the sex for a month (meaning do it slow and in standard positions).

I did this process and am back to a healthy sex life, worry free.
I did not read all comments but - although I am not a doctor, I read a lot of nonsense. Guys, stop being silly. Of course you need to apply a cream !
You may be all very testosteroned very viril guys but you little (or big - whatever !) willies are sensitive and need care !
Usually, this things are due to fungus, so an anti-fungal cream should be applied to heal it. For those (like me) who are not cut (i mean you foreskin), it is particularly important to clean well after each time you are going for a wee and apply a cream like Canesten (usually for women or nappy rashes). rub it nicely (with clean hands), it is not so unpleasant after all and it won't take so many months to heal...
An if the pharmacist is telling you: "Oh, this cream is for women", first, tell her she's wrong! and don't be ashamed. The skin of your willy is as sensitive as the skin of the ladies ;-)
hi, i've had these sores around the round tip of the head of head of my penis for some time now and also the base of my shaft is very rough, i guess from too much masturbation. The sore don't hurt or itch at all. They are very dry in nature and when i scratch them off they are flaky in nature and thats only when i feel a little pain at all. When i use lotion or vaseline, it disappears sometimes and reappears after a day or two. what can i do to get rid of the sores please?
Fixed it. I just wanted to post on here because I was having the same problem as a lot of you and I tried some of the stuff I read on these posts. I guess the tear opened up initially right under the head of my penis after masturbating. I tried all kinds of creams and it would heal nicely until I would have sex and then it would just open up again. Stuff I was reading on this post made me scared about people dealing with this stuff for years and what not. But one guy posted that he had success with Bag Balm. Let me tell you. This stuff did the trick. I used neosporin and all that crap before and it helped it to heal well, but I couldn't get through sex without it opening up again. I tried applying the bag balm at night before I went to sleep and after a shower in the morning. I did this for about ten days without any sexual activity in between. My girlfriend and I had sex after that (and I was super nervous) and nothing. We had sex three times over the course of a few hours and not one opening. It did feel a little sore, but I'm guessing thats from the three times. I was super happy with the results and I have been putting bag balm on every other day as a prophylactic. You can get it at any Walgreen's. It comes in a green box. I just wanted to post as a thank you and to let you guys know this can be overcome.
I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM DRY SKIN AND SMALL CUTS ON THE TIP OF THE PENIS AND WHEN YOU PULL THE SKIN BACK IT WAS VERY PAINFULL, I PUT LAMISIL CREAM ON IT THE DRYNESS WAS GONE IN A FEW DAYS AND THE TEARS ALSO . IT LOOKS VERY GOOD AFTER ABOUT 7 DAYS OF PUTTING LAMISIL CREAM . IT HAD TO BE A FUNGUS OR A YEAST INFECTION OF SOME KIND BUT ALL IS GREAT NOW. HOPE IT HELPS.
Does the clotrimazole have to be prescription, or can it be the OTC Lotrimin, that contains clotrimazole 1% ?
Additions to my last post

First, my skin was sore and not torn, so I'm looking for rapid repair of soreness.  Have today twice applied Lotrimin AF Antifungal clotrimazole cream,  and already it seems to feel better.

Second, I have found that, when resorting to solo sex, wear on my penis is much less if I use a personal lubricant (as little as $2 per 4 oz tube from Walmart and Rite-Aid) plus using an  artificial vagina such as one called "The Perfect Girlfriend", so long as the diameter is not too tight (a wide variety of diameters are available).  I have only recently discovered artificial vaginas, and they are sooo much more life-like and pleasurable than the facile fingers, and so much less abrasive.  I got sore this time because I got too greedy, and had sex three times within a 2 hour period.
This problem is more common than you think...it's a condition called Lichen sclerosus, it's a fungus that is not contagious to your partner.  It's not an STD and it's not more common here or there....example, the gym or toilet seat etc...you can get it anywhere.  It's a pretty easy cure with a prescription of Ratio-Clobetasol.  It will take about a week to 10 days to heal...keep the infected area dry after showers etc and apply according to your doctor.
ive been using neosprin for the longest, hasnt helped,
can someone just give me a couple names of creams so i can my penis back? all i have a are cuts around my penis,
I've been dealing this tear/re-tearing issue for about 2 months. Like everyone else I was putting neo on it and doing the waiting game for a week or so before sex. Then of course it would tear again. After reading this and other forums, I came to the conclusion that the root my problem may be fungal. So after reading some more I took the following shot-gun approach:
1) Took a vinegar bath (supposed to inhibit fungal growth)
2) Started a daily regiment of putting Gold Bond on my penis every few hours (whenever I would go to the bathroom) of course at work I couldn't do it.
3) When putting the on the Gold Bond, I would aggressively stretch the skin to try to keep the skin from healing tight or getting dry. This would re-open the cracks and be painful sometimes (many times), but I was determined not to allow the skin to get dry and contract. I wanted it to heal while being stretched.
4) When most of the cracks looked healed, I took a very aggressive next step to ensure the fungus was not there. After speaking with a pharmacist, the got some miconazole 2% liquid spray and treated my penis and scrotum. Yes, this is athlete's foot spray (LOL).
5) Continued the Gold Bond treatment, but sometimes alternating with vitamin E oil.

At this point, it seems to be healed and has passed the sex and masterbation (masturbation) test.
I don't really know what really did the trick, but think the fungal thing was a big contributor to the problem, and I think the stretching/moisturizing was big contributor to the solution, as well as the anti-fungal treatment.
Took about 2 weeks.

I've posted a before and after picture, but I'm not sure how to point you to it.

Good luck. Hope this helps someone.
What I use that works cause I haven't had this problem for a while is heal it with A&D then wash it off really good then put body lotion on it after is healed again use body lotion every two days or so it keeps the skin fresh clean and moist works for me now Get back to your exiting wonderful sex life you had
sounds good. I agree, the A&D plus the body lotion are the key. I'm doing a similar thing as far as using lotion and vitamin E oil to keep the skin moist.
I'm experiencing the same problems is there a cure for this problem.
LOTRIMIN - its a cream that be found at CVS! you will notice  the difference in 3 days! works amazing!
Circumcision may help as the exposed head and skin hardens after the circ..  You should be very careful having unprotected sex with cuts on your penis.  STDs and HIV are transmitted by bodily fluids and tears in the penis can become the source of infection.  If you gf has not been with other men it isn't a problem, but if she has you're sleeping with whoever she's had before in  terms of viruses.  You should have yourself tested.
I'm circumsised and I have this problem for 10 years now... Has anyone had any luck with zinc-oxide? I have Kamil Blue and i think of using it... altough using baby powder and anti-fungal cream seems better for this problem
ATTENTION!!!!!
GUYS I FOUND THE CURE.

Im 23, circumcised, and experienced this tear on the shaft for a month now....freaking out i decided to do some reach and came across this site. Ive tried using neosporin, miconazole 2%, lotion, peroxide, and other moisturizers.  For the most part guys i know for a fact its not an STD nor is it a FUNGAL INFECTION.  Im not a medical professional but i do have a doctor in the family.  What we have a extremely sensitive skin on the lower region.  SO what i tried was using:  

1) Bacintracin Zinc Ointment for 7 Days (twice a day)
2)Wash private part with DOVE FOR MEN UNSCENTED (VERY IMPORTANT)
3)HYDROPHOR OINTMENT

The problem Gentlemen is that we are using soaps with too much chemicals 'down there' which is causing thin tissue follow by the tearing, which repeats if not properly treated.  DOVE FOR MEN UNSCENTED is specialized for sensitive skin plus it provides a moisturizer (HIGHLY RECOMMEND). HYDROPHOR  OINTMENT is pretty much petrolatum jelly and it truly works just dab some on just enough for the shaft and any other dry areas near the tear.  

PLEASE NOTE GUYS!!!!    DO NOT USE BABY POWDER TO KEEP THE MOISTURE OUT, IT JUST MAKES MATTERS WORSE...

ANY QUESTION JUST ASK
Viewing 1-200 comments: