Men's Health Community
Small bump inside penis?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Small bump inside penis?

Hello all, about a week and a half ago i woke up and went to the restroom, only to notice that my flacid penis looked a bit swollen on the top left of the shaft, just under the skin. I finished my buisness and investigated. It seems that i have a swollen part of what seems like a vein or lymph node. it doesnt hurt, its not very big, its not a different color. Its kinda like the shape of a piece of candy in a wrapper ---0---, like that. I have had my penis peirced in the past, i had the apadravya, which is nowhere near the area. I took out the peircing 6 months or so ago with no problems (no swelling, pain, etc.) i dont know if i should be worried, but internet searches have led me nowhere. What could it be? also a less important question, how can i get the bottom hole of the peircing to close up after already healed?

I have a Prince Albert piercing, and after 2 nites of sex with this girl that was somewhat on the "tight" side, I noticed a bump inside my penis/urethra as well. Its almost like a small pea sized bump. Could this be from where the ball of the piercing rubbed the shaft and irritated something inside? It appeared after the 2nd nite, so I am ruling out STDs that fast.

Just curious, I think it sounds like the above post.
I just got back from my dr.... it pays to work for a hospital... he gave me Pyridium (100mg), 2 tables, every 8 hrs.

I will post an update in a couple of days.
hi i have these littel bumbs on the shaft of my penis and on my scrotem and i have had them for a wile now and i dont know what to do i am still a vergin and i know it cant be sexualy transmited dasieases so will some one help me and tell me what these things are