Small bump inside penis?
Hello all, about a week and a half ago i woke up and went to the restroom, only to notice that my flacid penis looked a bit swollen on the top left of the shaft, just under the skin. I finished my buisness and investigated. It seems that i have a swollen part of what seems like a vein or lymph node. it doesnt hurt, its not very big, its not a different color. Its kinda like the shape of a piece of candy in a wrapper ---0---, like that. I have had my penis peirced in the past, i had the apadravya, which is nowhere near the area. I took out the peircing 6 months or so ago with no problems (no swelling, pain, etc.) i dont know if i should be worried, but internet searches have led me nowhere. What could it be? also a less important question, how can i get the bottom hole of the peircing to close up after already healed?

I have a Prince Albert piercing, and after 2 nites of sex with this girl that was somewhat on the "tight" side, I noticed a bump inside my penis/urethra as well. Its almost like a small pea sized bump. Could this be from where the ball of the piercing rubbed the shaft and irritated something inside? It appeared after the 2nd nite, so I am ruling out STDs that fast.

Just curious, I think it sounds like the above post.
I just got back from my dr.... it pays to work for a hospital... he gave me Pyridium (100mg), 2 tables, every 8 hrs.

I will post an update in a couple of days.
hi i have these littel bumbs on the shaft of my penis and on my scrotem and i have had them for a wile now and i dont know what to do i am still a vergin and i know it cant be sexualy transmited dasieases so will some one help me and tell me what these things are
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle