Small bumps on my penis
fhe
Hello i wonder if any one knows what these might be and how to remove them.

I have small bumps on my penis on the shaft they arnt black but they are the same colour of my skin and a tiny bit white. They on each sides on my penis but not in the middle... If i feel them they feel like a grain of sand under the skin of my penis. I am very shy about this and i dont like to let girls see my penis. Because i dont want them to think i am a freak. There is about 30 of them on each side of my peins. Dose any one know what there are or how i can remove them ? ! Also i have 2-3 hairs growing near the top of my shaft near my head. Is this normal ? Please reply!

Thank you

Wesley
It sounds like you have sebaceous cysts which many males have.  They aren't anything to be worried about.  Sebaceous cysts are sebaceous glands which become more conspicuous because of sebum buildup.  Im not sure what treatments are available, however they dont need to be removed.  I suggest speaking to a dermatologist about available treatments if you are concerned about a woman's reaction to seeing them.
fhe
How can i get in contact with one of these ?
In contact with what, a Dermatologist?

If you are looking for a dermatologist, the best thing to do is speak with your Family Physician and see who he or she recommends.  Otherwise, you can visit this website...

http://www.aad.org/public/searchderm.htm

i have the same freiken thing )-:<. There realy small slightly bigger then sand rocks that are aroung the bottom part ofyour penis?. These things are annoying ive had them for like 3 years and never knew what they were. I to would like to know how to get them removed is there any type of cream i could buy i dont raly feel like going through surgery. Btw i have like 60 of them is that normal?. Also will more form over time or will they stop.

I had one that was a little bigger then the rest a long time ago and it was annoying me i ended up ripping it out with my fingernails. It was like a small peice of white sand is that what sebaceous cysts would look like?
Piparskeggr commented on photo
Jade59 commented on photo
Piparskeggr uploaded new photos
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle