Small knot on forehead won't go away
I'm not really familiar with medical terms, so I'm not quite sure what subject this applies to.

About 2 years ago, I was victim of being attacked with a blunt object. I was hit pretty hard on the left side of my forehead, which knocked me out. When I woke up, there was a very large knot where I was hit. I went to the hospital, and determined that I didn't have a concussion. Within about 2-3 weeks, the knot went down and was almost completely gone.

However, it never completely went away. Over the past few days it's been a little sore, which I'm not to worried about. It always gets sore if I poke or mess with it enough. My question is, will it ever go away? It's very embarassing to get my hair cut short, and reveal that my forehead isn't even on both sides. I would also like to research it a bit, to get a better understanding how knots like these come about, so if anyone knows what this applies to, please let me know.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.