Men's Health Community
Small orange bits in my ejaculate

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Small orange bits in my ejaculate

Over the last couple of months the last part of my ejaculate has contain small (1mm) orange coloured jelly-like blobs.

Does anyone have any idea what these are?

There was once small traces of blood in the ejaculate, but this has not repeated.

At the same time I now get a stronger feeling during ejaculation from the muscles near my anus than I ever used to.  I am not sure if these two things are related.

Did you ever find out anything about this?  I'm having a similar problem.  It doesn't happen to me often, but every now and then I get a pain in the base of my penis and orange "bits" pass out with the semen.  I don't hurt during urination and like I said, it doesn't happen often.  It just started recently...  I'm pretty concerned.

Thanks.
i have justfound the same thing more or less. i'm exptremely worried, i haven't had sex, im 17, but very recently i found one or 2 1mm small jelly like orange bits in my pre *** or seimen as it were and didnt think much of it thinking it was off something else. today i just found quite a few more in the PRECUM, not when dry usually, and now i'm very worried indeed and wondered if anybody knew anything about it. if knowbody knows very soon i shall go to the doctor and let others know who seem to have the same thing as it could be serious. however, it doesnt hurt at all and i don't feel any different, i have checked for testicular cancer and everything is fine, these orange bits are completely random.

dave