Men's Health Community
Small penis issues

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Small penis issues

I am a 46 yrs old male,I rcently lost another girl freind just because my penis is to smalle.  I measure while in erection about 3 inches. all weman I sleep with end up insulting me and running away. I am a normal man with a great sex drive. a little story , when I was 11 to 15 yrs old , I use to experience pain on my penis as if it want to grow but there was  something physically as if there is a blockage issue in my penis that don't let it grow... I thought may be that is the process of growing penis ...but up to this day my penis is to small, I am looking a way to grow my penis because I amnow running away from women. no confidence ad a lot of unger over myself. Any advice because I am so miserable or any product a can take? I wanted tbe part of any male size enhancement research if pssible
Hi, i think your really looking at this wrong. The women that loves you, will love all about you, everything about you will be special to her. If your looking for a loving wife then what you have will be more than acceptable for her.
But if your looking only for wild sex with wild women then you would be at a competitive disadvantage.
If you lost your last girlfriend because your penis is too small, i think what the real smallness is her brain.
Maybe try one of those dating sites as many people have found good mates that way. Forget your penis as it really wont be an issue to the true love thats looking for you.
Hi again, i forgot to mention, try going out with short women. Im serious. I had a girlfriend who was 4'7" and weighed 84 lbs and i felt like a giant!!
Hi Piypig, OK and yes have read to many problems of guys who can only get reral small erections, and the and the put downs from woman saying there 8 year old brother could do better, and it goes on, unfortunately woman need sexual satisfaction and sorry to say 3 inchs doesn't quit get there,
one word, JELQING, just go to pegym, on there look for the beginners page and start from there, and I think you need to start the streaching page as well, but dont push or rush at it just do as they say, you can also look at the phots of the guys who have been doing it, and if you want can post on there, lots of fun why you grow, but be pataint its will take time, but my luck goes with you.
Good Luck
Thanks for your reply, I can understand  the love part but love is subjective...  However, there must be a element that sustain your relationship and sex may be one of them. Of cause a woman can love you for money, power, or any other interest,But if ex is not what it suppose to be that relataionship will loose  the core value.  Since I don't have all the above... Sex could have been my advantages... I don't beleive if there is love what is not soustained with anything.
Thanks for the reply, to feel like a giant has done any good to me , is just to substitute my problem to a shorter women... She also need to be satistified .... if she doesn't get any plaisure what good for a giant?
Thanks, Nohard... Is JELQING  and pegym a site or a gym place ?
Thanks, I just visited the page, I will give it a short...
Hi Pigpig, Well I do hope it works for you, if you need some kind of hope have a look at the photos on the they will boost you ego the get there, but slowly, slowly, its not sad, but get the measure out and the camara, then you can do a album of your increass's as you get bigger, in longer and thicker.
Good luck
Joel78 commented on Jzabs's status
Joel78 is frustrated Comment
Joel78 joined this community
Welcome them!
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle