Small purple spot at tip of penis
About ten years ago I accidently zipped the very tip of my penis in my zipper. Since then there has been a very small puple spot at the tip kind of like a deep bruise color. Wondering if theres any way to treat this. Also recently I notice a discoloration in the head of my penis toward the bottom of the head on the top. I have been sexually active but have tested clean. It has lost some color in a half moon shape. It's been like that for a couple of months with no problem. Should i be worried.
my boyfriend noticed about 2 small dark purple spots on the tip of his penis after we had done oral and dry sex we tried anal a week or so ago im not really sure so where both kind of scared what could it be ?
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.