Men's Health Community
Small red bumps on penis and lower stomach.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

I noticed the start of the red bumps after having sex, I have been with my girl friend for over a year. I was worried it was an STD at first, still pretty worried it may be.  But now it is spreading like a rash on my lower stomach.  I now even have one small red dot that migrated all the way near my belly button.  I have been doing research and scabies is what I think I may have, the spot are small itchy and the majority are in my pubic hair region.  But there is also a decent amount on my penis shaft and on the tip of the head. I don't believe I have any on my scrotum.

I noticed what seemed to be a spider bite on my back also sometime last week and it looks fairly similar to a scabies lesion that I saw online. Does this sound like an STD or am I most likely correct in my diagnoses?  What steps should I take to get this fixed?
I have something similar, though mine never appeared on my penis.... Small light red/pinkish hard bumps that look like spider bites.  They are randomly spaced apart, appear near or on a hair follical, and started just below my waistline in my pubic hair.  I made the mistake of trying to pop a couple, thinking they were just zits.  Some of them, hard white granuales came out, and those that didn't pop took a very long time to heal.  A week or so later, a few more showed up around my belly button, and a couple weeks after that, one little bump appeared about 2 inches above my belly button.  These little bumps do not itch at all and only hurt if I mess with them.  They are just there, and they don't seem to go away on their own.
Same thing here! What are these these things. I have like 15 of them below my belly button and they get even more. What are they?
i have them to but i'm concerened that i might have herpes also? i told the doc he said it looks more like a bacterial infection, ha perscribed me 500mg antibiotics and i don't think they did anything cause the bumps started going away before he perscribed them and they're pretty much the same as they've been since i started taking them... i'm 19 i had sex with a 28 year old unprotected, and i'm not sure to be honest it was the second time with her and after two days after the second time i got three cuts or sores, on the inside of my foreskin and then the mid left and bottom right side of my penis, they went away and then i got little blisters about a week later, maybe 20 very small ones where the cuts used to be, and then i started getting little bumps like you guys are talking about i counted maybe 25+ at times some of them went away and then some more came, i try to pop them and a small white head comes off and they bleed a little bit... almost like when you cut yourself shaving, and i skateboard ive been doing it since i was ten, so i always have some cuts on me, but ive noticed that my cuts haven't been healing normal either... also have been constipated since then and bad stomach cramps when i'm physically active.. hopefully its something wrong with my body and not an std, i don't want to be 19 and already have something for life
i have the same symptoms...not really on the penis but on the waistline and some on my legs and arse. the doc prescribed me the same thing but sane thing happened.. i also smoke quite a lot of pot, wandering if this has any connection? i don't smoke cigarettes anymore tho. what is this!?
Alright here's the deal. I had the same thing for several months (still do). But I finally decided to get it checked. I'll explain my symptoms and let you know what the doc said.

I have a few bumps scattered from my pubic hair to my belly button and in my pubic hair there is a central cluster (about the size of a quarter overall) of these things. They range in size and look from small red dots to full-size 'white heads'. You can pop them and they will also bleed.

Try a google image search for molluscum contagiosum. They are immediately recognizable if you have someone check you (partner, w/e) because in the center of each bump is a small depression.

It's just a skin condition and will go away naturally. There are no real ways to get rid of it other than freezing them off, but there's nothing to worry about. They can spread through skin contact but again...it's nothing to worry about. THEY WILL GO AWAY NATURALLY. They can stick around for a while but rest assured that you have no std. So if you really can't stand seeing them, get them frozen off by a doctor, otherwise just be patient.  

Also, if you have them, don't shave, it will just make it worse.