Soft lump on the side of my calf when I flex leg.
Hi. Whenever I flex my right leg, a small one half inch soft bump appears. It doesn't show when my leg is not flexed and causes no pain, discomfort or any wierd colours. When I am not flexing my leg, you can feel a slight groove that goes inward where it would normally be a bump when flexed. The bump is soft and doesnt move around. Any help is appreciated.
Hi, could be a cyst.You would have to be checked by doctor to know for sure.But a cyst may be your problem.Good luck.
Is there a chance of it being a lipoma? I thought cysts were hard.
I have the exact same thing (on my left leg, a few inches above the ankle), and have had for at least 7-8 years;  I'm sure it's nothing to be concerned about.
i have a lump in left calf !!!! and two small ones in right leg they r soft small dime size the one in my left leg hurts when i bend down but the two in my right leg dont hurt at all. its strange im concerned !!  im on my feet all the time could it be veins ?
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle