Something better than before - Mastubration
I am used to mastubrate during or after watching porn videos not using any oil on pennis and I reach to the climax within 2 minutes.

But today I mastubrated without watching porn videos and I used coconut oil on my pennis. I started to mastubrate slowly and slowly and I reached to the climax in 3 minutes and 40 seconds. I know it is still less but something good for me.

I don't understand how it happened. Where am I making mistake. What should I do next ?
Hi Adult, google pegym and on there look for an exercise called edging, you shuold find that this will incress you time.
Good Luck
How many times in a week or month should I use start - stop technique (Edging) to cure premature Ejaculation ?
Hi Adult, Just follow the program thats on pegym, its that easy, I think once things have ogt better you should be OK
A thing to remember is this, what is done by the hand is remembered by the brain.
Good Luck
GJm33 commented on My Surgery... Sternoc...
Karismatico uploaded a new photo
Jan 17
des900 commented on von123678's status
Jan 16
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle