Something better than before - Mastubration
I am used to mastubrate during or after watching porn videos not using any oil on pennis and I reach to the climax within 2 minutes.

But today I mastubrated without watching porn videos and I used coconut oil on my pennis. I started to mastubrate slowly and slowly and I reached to the climax in 3 minutes and 40 seconds. I know it is still less but something good for me.

I don't understand how it happened. Where am I making mistake. What should I do next ?
Hi Adult, google pegym and on there look for an exercise called edging, you shuold find that this will incress you time.
Good Luck
How many times in a week or month should I use start - stop technique (Edging) to cure premature Ejaculation ?
Hi Adult, Just follow the program thats on pegym, its that easy, I think once things have ogt better you should be OK
A thing to remember is this, what is done by the hand is remembered by the brain.
Good Luck
Dalubaba commented on photo
Jun 13
dominosarah commented on Memorial Day
May 30
brice1967 commented on Memorial Day
May 29
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle