Sore, Sharp Pain, In Groin Area
New to this forum.

Not sure what to make of this. Just in the past couple of days I noticed that near my groin area, just right of where my lymph nodes should be, there is a sore (if pressed hard enough), sharp (once in awhile), on the left side of my body. I have looked at pictures on the net, in the area I think its located at, and the only thing I can see is the Seminal track region.

When I go pee, it doesn't hurt. When I poop, it doesn't hurt. When I ejaculate, it doesn't hurt. However, when I masturbate, I am getting the sharp pains a little more often.

I masturbate quit a lot and also have sex with my wife several times a week. Could it be that I have over done it? Or could this be a hernia? Maybe my lymph nodes are swollen, but the pain isn't in that exact area.

I also thought it could be a fat deposit I just irritated by pressing on it? I have several of those and when I press on them, I get a sharp pain. I saw a doctor about those, but he said they are harmless.

Don't know what to think....
Paxiled commented on Green Tea and Green T...
Dec 10
jimgreg on now 400 mg of lamctal,,a... Comment
Dec 09
gymdandee commented on Green Tea and Green T...
Dec 09
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle