Men's Health Community
Sore Testical.... Causes pains in lower abdomin(abdomen).

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

My left testical is very tender.. if touched  alittle to hard or put in the wrong spot it causes a "pain" (slight burn slight pierce, not too bad) in itself, and kinda.. in the sac.

It also causes pain in my lower abdomin (abdomen).. or lower stomache.
Could this be nerves? or something much worse...
Ive had this pain for i think 2 years... it only comes when i put pressure exc...  i am a 18 year old male.
I have been having this too  for the last 2 months or so...  even when i walk sometime it hurts or sends a wierd feeling to my upper leg.  is this bad?????
I have just noticed my left one hangs... like a full inch lower than my right.. what could this be? also when erect my penis curves to the left...

I am having back pains and lower abdominal pains.. my doctor passed it off since ive had it for so long...
i also have one hanging lower then the other one... but if i shift it around sometimes they are same level.. its very odd.. ive also had the one that hangs higher and drops sometimes kinda tender / sore.. i cant say painful... but i think it might be related to sex / masterbation (masturbation) , etc... is it possible to oevr due it ?? ive heard too much sex and cumming for males can get ur nuts sore...

i fear its cancer, i feel other things in my scrotum as well... the cord and stuff, i fear some of that stuff shouldnt be there...

i really dunno what to do....

do any of u else have anything like this ?
have any of u had any shape changes to ur scrotum and testicals ? or any lumps? what else is in ur scrotums ?
Guys;

First of all, there are a lot of non-cancerous conditions that can cause symptoms like you are having.

One of these is something called a varicocele, which is basically a blockage in a vein in your scrotum.  Several veins swell up and you get what feels like a bag of worms in there.  Any of you guys have a sensation like this?

Another thing is you could be having a bacterial infection of some sort of the epididymis, which can cause small cysts to form in there.

The good news is, you most likely don't have cancer.  The bad news is, you have something that is causing you pain.  The follow-on good news is that your doctor will be able to help put your mind at ease and treat this condition, whatever it is.

Morgannon