Men's Health Community
Sore/burning penis when feet cold

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Sore/burning penis when feet cold

When the weather goes cold, and my feet go cold as a result, my penis is affected. The penis goes cold on the tip, with numbness in the touch and burning on the underside of the penis.

It is quite uncomfortable. When I have a hot shower it makes the penis feel like it's burning even more.

I've googled this and haven't seen anyone mention it.  Has anyone heard of this? how do I treat or fix it?

Thanks.
I would think you might have diabetes or a thyroid condition or something like that, so get checked out.  
I meant to add that it sounds like a vascular problem, and that is just one of the problems diabetes causes.  It also causes nerve problems, so it is very important to check for it and get blood sugar under control if it is present.  
thanks for your input. While searching for info on thyroid and circulation problems, I came across Raynaud's phenomenon, a sensitivity of the feet/hands to temperature changes that can affect the penis as a result.

My hands/nose don't go cold unless I'm in the cold, but my feet can go cold real quick and STAY cold during winter. I think this may be it.

Regarding possible diabetes, after looking that up, the only symptom that I do have is the cold feet. But I will get a blood test to see.

Thanks for your help!  You've steered me in the right direction.
Hi Daniel, if your problem is Raynards (raynaud's), low does of any of the 3 main erection drugs are the usual way of a cure.
But you could also try boric acid, this can give the same effect as Viagra, and a lot cheaper way to go, you add a 1/4 teaspoon  in a litre of water and drink through, I know this because I have the same but in my fingers, its there were it gets you most, you can look this info up on earthclinic some bits to read on it, its also good for ED.
Do hope this helps.
Good Luck
PS if you do go with the boric acid, go to a chemist and ask the pharmacist for it, I get here in Greece cheap as chips.
I have no erectile dysfunction (thankfully) :)