Sore red rash on scrotum
Im non-circumstised, and never had sex, i have a sore red rash on my scrotum covering most of it, its sore when i touch it but not itchy and bright red, i really dont know what it is, can you help ?
If urine comes in contact with your scrotom for long periods of time it maybe be urine scolding.  
I have had a similar problem for the past year. When it started I realised that I had had this condition before - when I was 10 and again in my twenties - I am now in my forties - it was always when I had a cold and my immune system was run down.

I have experienced pain in my anal region, tingling on my scrotum, reddened scrotal skin and terrible itching. It has been difficult to walk, sit or do any physical exercise. My life has been a living hell!!!

I have tried everything to cure it and spent a great deal of time searching the web for solutions.

HOWEVER, THE GOOD NEWS IS IT'S GONE!!!!

Here's what I found out - it's caused by bacteria that shouldn't be where they are (!) - and the cure for me has been to apply VINEGAR - these bugs don't like acid and what we all tend to do is apply alkaline based solutions to the affected area - making the condition worse!

I have applied approx 3 tablespoons of vinegar mixed with 6 tablespoons of water to the affected area - I had relief from the tingling in a matter of 3 hours and all the pain went within 6 hours.

I have been pain and discomfort free for three days now.

Try it - what do you have to lose apart from the pain

Good luck!
What Alpha MD has mentioned, is common to having a sore rash on the scrotum. Urine will fall down to the scrotum and into the testicles as well, to prevent some of that, wet and dry your penis and testicles so that won't tend to happen.
Piparskeggr commented on photo
1 hr ago
Jade59 commented on photo
Piparskeggr uploaded new photos
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle